Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Death The Inevitable - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Death The Inevitable (612 Views)

Death, The Prosperity Gospel And Me / The Five Inevitable Stages In Relationships,courtship And Marriage.... / The Inevitable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Death The Inevitable by Dmail(m): 9:21pm On Aug 22, 2014
But...Before that great day and before that great scene, there is a moment in which a person goes from the world of deceit to the world of evil or the world of Happiness. It is a moment out of moments which is recorded for a servant that He goes to that day. That moment which he takes his last glance at the Sons and Daughters, and the brothers and sisters. He takes his last glance at this world and it shows on his face marks of the stupor (of death) and the cries comes from the innermost of his heart.It is a moment which the disbeliever will believe in and the immoral will be sure of. It is a moment when a person will know the wretchedness of this world. It is the moment when a person will feel that he overindulged over (the right of) Allah. It is the moment when a person will regret for every second he overindulged over Allah. He calls on Him "O Lord,O Lord "Take me back perhaps I may do good in what I left behind.
It is the critical moment, and the deciding hour which the messenger of Allah, I mean "Angel of Death" comes. So that he may call and I wish I felt it would be the call of pleasure or a Call to Hell-Fire.And I wish I felt it would be said to me ,O reassured soul, return to your Lord,well pleased and pleasing (to Him).
I wish I felt in that hour...and in one moment, the soul surrenders to its Lord. And Leg will be joined with another leg (shrouded). To your Lord that day will be the procession. (75:28-29).....
Over there, the slave will feel like its a strange world,Strange and terrifying homes. LA illaha illa Allah, in one moment from the home of shames to the home of eternal pleasure. La illaha illa Allah, in one moment, from the tightness of this world to the wideness of the hereafter. And in one moment, from neighboring the wicked ones to neighboring the Only One...The Subduer.
In a moment,where you don't expect, the death has no particular place, no certain time, no particular reason and no of a certain age. It comes to you SUDDENLY while you do not perceive. "And the intoxication of death, will bring the truth. That is what you were trying to avoid" (Sutatu Qof,surah 50,Haya 19).
Re: Death The Inevitable by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 22, 2014
Dmail: But...Before that great day and before that great scene, there is a moment in which a person goes from the world of deceit to the world of evil or the world of Happiness. It is a moment out of moments which is recorded for a servant that He goes to that day. That moment which he takes his last glance at the Sons and Daughters, and the brothers and sisters. He takes his last glance at this world and it shows on his face marks of the stupor (of death) and the cries comes from the innermost of his heart.It is a moment which the disbeliever will believe in and the immoral will be sure of. It is a moment when a person will know the wretchedness of this world. It is the moment when a person will feel that he overindulged over (the right of) Allah. It is the moment when a person will regret for every second he overindulged over Allah. He calls on Him "O Lord,O Lord "Take me back perhaps I may do good in what I left behind.
It is the critical moment, and the deciding hour which the messenger of Allah, I mean "Angel of Death" comes. So that he may call and I wish I felt it would be the call of pleasure or a Call to Hell-Fire.And I wish I felt it would be said to me ,O reassured soul, return to your Lord,well pleased and pleasing (to Him).
I wish I felt in that hour...and in one moment, the soul surrenders to its Lord. And Leg will be joined with another leg (shrouded). To your Lord that day will be the procession. (75:28-29).....
Over there, the slave will feel like its a strange world,Strange and terrifying homes. LA illaha illa Allah, in one moment from the home of shames to the home of eternal pleasure. La illaha illa Allah, in one moment, from the tightness of this world to the wideness of the hereafter. And in one moment, from neighboring the wicked ones to neighboring the Only One...The Subduer.
In a moment,where you don't expect, the death has no particular place, no certain time, no particular reason and no of a certain age. It comes to you SUDDENLY while you do not perceive. "And the intoxication of death, will bring the truth. That is what you were trying to avoid" (Sutatu Qof,surah 50,Haya 19).
THRASH
Re: Death The Inevitable by finofaya: 12:13am On Aug 23, 2014
So the sons and daughters and brothers and sisters of he who took the last glance do not make it to paradise?

(1) (Reply)

The Anti-christ, Signs And Symptoms. / Sabbath. / ISLAM And Pre-marriage Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.