Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,073 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Urgent! OAU Late Registration Starts On Saturday. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Urgent! OAU Late Registration Starts On Saturday. (1069 Views)

ASUU Strike: Union Confirms NEC Meeting Did Not Hold On Saturday, Nov 16 2013 / Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana 2012/2013 Post UTME Registration Starts / UTME Registration Starts November 2nd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent! OAU Late Registration Starts On Saturday. by rapmike(m): 6:41pm On Jul 22, 2014
I hear that OAU management have continued registration despite the fact that the school is closed totally and that late registration starts on Saturday. I don't know how true this is but it seems to be reliable enough for me to ask and create awareness about it. Great Ife students especially in school, please confirm this so that students that have no prior knowledge about what is happening can know. Mods, please I use the name of God to beg you guys, move this to the front page for more awareness.
Re: Urgent! OAU Late Registration Starts On Saturday. by Wellbeloved2014(m): 7:38pm On Jul 22, 2014
U sef dey fear management tactics to force students to pay the hiked fee.... Y allow the devil use you sabotage the struggle...
Re: Urgent! OAU Late Registration Starts On Saturday. by rapmike(m): 9:10am On Jul 23, 2014
Wellbeloved2014: U sef dey fear management tactics to force students to pay the hiked fee.... Y allow the devil use you sabotage the struggle...

Which one concern devil in this issue? I heard something, am trying to confirm and you r here telling me that am sabotaging the effort. Why can't you activists see beyond your opinions? You drive for self righteousness has always caused us to lose this cause! I won't be surprised if some of you that are ' fighting' for students have gone behind us to pay the fees.
Re: Urgent! OAU Late Registration Starts On Saturday. by Wellbeloved2014(m): 3:15pm On Jul 24, 2014
rapmike:

Which one concern devil in this issue? I heard something, am trying to confirm and you r here telling me that am sabotaging the effort. Why can't you activists see beyond your opinions? You drive for self righteousness has always caused us to lose this cause! I won't be surprised if some of you that are ' fighting' for students have gone behind us to pay the fees.
U should be ashamed of urself, if u'r trying to confirm, why ask the MODs to transfer to front page... Think next time before you write.
Re: Urgent! OAU Late Registration Starts On Saturday. by Uricas(m): 4:53pm On Jul 24, 2014
According to what's on the school eportal. The late registration will be activated this weekend.
Re: Urgent! OAU Late Registration Starts On Saturday. by rapmike(m): 5:47pm On Jul 24, 2014
Wellbeloved2014:
U should be ashamed of urself, if u'r trying to confirm, why ask the MODs to transfer to front page... Think next time before you write.

Read before writing. I asked them to make it frontpage so as to get people's attention, then someone can confirm what is happening and then maybe actions canbe taken. Stop been so blind about the fact that you accuse me wrongly.
Re: Urgent! OAU Late Registration Starts On Saturday. by rapmike(m): 6:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
COMMENCEMENT OF LATE REGISTRATION EXTENDED

The Vice-Chancellor has graciously extended the commencement of late Registration by one week starting from Friday, 18th July, 2014. Consequently, late Registration will now be activated on Saturday, July 26, 2014.

That is the release by the Management..... What are the SUG doing about this? They should give concrete answers oh, not start using stupid sentiment to be shouting about!
Re: Urgent! OAU Late Registration Starts On Saturday. by Wellbeloved2014(m): 6:47pm On Jul 24, 2014
rapmike:

Read before writing. I asked them to make it frontpage so as to get people's attention, then someone can confirm what is happening and then maybe actions canbe taken. Stop been so blind about the fact that you accuse me wrongly.
Oooo I see... Mumu na attention you dey look for sef and I think you don see am now... Learner

(1) (Reply)

Between Engineering And Medical Students, Who Should We Respect Most? / Access The Role Of Women And Youth In The Current Political Insecurity In Nigeri / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.