Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,531 members, 7,954,991 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:49 PM

Introducing GOLDEN To The Masses - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Introducing GOLDEN To The Masses (663 Views)

‘My Golden Shoe Can Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag’ – Mayor Rotimi Odunayo / Di’ja Looks Like A “Golden Goddess” In New Photos / PHOTO: E- Money's Golden Dining Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introducing GOLDEN To The Masses by GoldenMcloyd(m): 9:32pm On Jul 22, 2014
Am an upcoming Rap Artist and i go by the Name Golden Mcloyd,though Golden is my real name but I still use it as my stage name. Been in the game for quite a while and hoping for a break through..Would really appreciate all the love I can get starting from now.....LOVE YOU ALL....

Re: Introducing GOLDEN To The Masses by dytbabe: 9:41pm On Jul 22, 2014
What's ur type of music?
Re: Introducing GOLDEN To The Masses by MayflowerB(f): 9:50pm On Jul 22, 2014
Keep doing wat u know how to do best and d sky will be ur stepping stone

1 Like

Re: Introducing GOLDEN To The Masses by delishpot: 9:57pm On Jul 22, 2014
Good luck Golden. Hmmm, used to know one Golden in PH o. You his name sake. Goodluck and be blessed.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Left EME Because Baseline Was Willing To Make Me Bigger—skales Reveals / Jay Z & Beyonce -- We're Crazy In Love! Really, We Swear! / Must Read: Talented Actress Mercy Johnson Reveals The Secret Of Her Sucess [phot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.