Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,987 members, 7,821,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

I Left EME Because Baseline Was Willing To Make Me Bigger—skales Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Left EME Because Baseline Was Willing To Make Me Bigger—skales Reveals (647 Views)

Baseline Star Skales All Swagged Up In New Photos / Niyola, EME First Lady Takes A Selfie With Just Her Underwears (PHOTO) / Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Left EME Because Baseline Was Willing To Make Me Bigger—skales Reveals by EngrAbiola: 11:46am On Jul 31, 2014
Skales, a former artiste with EME Music, a label Banky W is fully involved in, has disclosed why he joined Baseline Records, where he is expecting to drop his album. The singer’s contract with EME was not renewed, which forced him out of the label.

The artiste said he still maintains a good relationship with the label because his exit was a mutual agreement.

Speaking on a radio show on Tuesday, July 29, 2014, Skales said he believes in doing things by himself. "I just believe in doing things myself, I have big dreams, and there are things I want to do, and people don't understand me, but as time goes on, they will get used to it. I am one of the few people that believe success is the best revenge, I am not ready for any beef, I think I have grown," he said.

CCONTINUE HERE: http://musbizublog.com/?p=18022

(1) (Reply)

Jay Z & Beyonce -- We're Crazy In Love! Really, We Swear! / Rapper 50 Cent Shows Up At Ex Chelsea Handler's Final Show [see Photos] / Ibinabo Fiberisima Set To Wed In December, Reveals Her Man Is Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.