Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Russia VS Ukraine & Isreal VS Gaza - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia VS Ukraine & Isreal VS Gaza (599 Views)

Lebanon Arrests Vulture Accused Of Spying For Isreal. (pic) / BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy / Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Russia VS Ukraine & Isreal VS Gaza by yuzjet(m): 10:45pm On Jul 22, 2014
Hello my felow Nairalanders,

Presently, I believe that almost everybody knows there's a tragic battle going on in Europe between Russia and Ukraine. Also, Isreal has been using Gaza to test their new weapons (my opinion though).

However, in the midst of the war between the Russians and their Ukranian counterpart; the Downing of a Malaysia MH17 plane came into play where many innocent lives were lost (May their gentle souls rest in perfect peace). In which the reason behind the shooting down of the plane remained uncleared to me and to most of the world.

Now let's talk about The Causes, The Battles, The Dialogues and anything that can shed more light into the current Unrest in all the Four Nations.

We all could remember when the adoption of the Chiboks girls in Borno happened, almost the entire world sent their supports and condolences to our dear nation Nigeria with the #Bringbackourgirls Hashtag flying everywhere. Even though we're still anticipating for the returns of our girls (May God helps our Soldiers).

Now I believe is our turn to show support for the the four Nations involved in this present unrest.

Pray for Russia, Ukraine, Isreal and Gaza...

Peace in Russia, Peace in Ukraine, Peace in Isreal, Peace to Gaza and Peace to all.....
Re: Russia VS Ukraine & Isreal VS Gaza by Dbestmax(m): 10:50pm On Jul 22, 2014
And Peace 2 u too..4 @least noting d problems although without solution...
Re: Russia VS Ukraine & Isreal VS Gaza by yuzjet(m): 10:58pm On Jul 22, 2014
Dbestmax: And Peace 2 u too..4 @least noting d problems although without solution...

How I wish I have the power to bring resolution to the war and the entire unrest? I bet I would have done it in a jiffy!

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING! Christian Man In Iran To Have His Lips Burnt For Eating During Ramadan / The Risk Of Thermonuclear War Is Very Real / Germany Marks Anniversary Of Fall Of Berlin Wall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.