Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,761 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Export Cars To Benin Or Nigeria From Sweden? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Export Cars To Benin Or Nigeria From Sweden? (3506 Views)

How Do You Export Cars From Nigeria To UK? / Export Cars From Usa. / How To Export Cars From Usa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Export Cars To Benin Or Nigeria From Sweden? by hegamon: 11:20pm On Oct 12, 2008
Hello everyone. I am interested in cars and the possibillity of exporting cars to Africa. I am planing to export cars from Sweden to Nigeria/Benin. I try here on the forum to se if someone can help me whit some beginning questions i have. I am interested in exporting cars, vans trucks and even spearparts like gearboxes or carengines if there is a market for them. Since i am new in the business i don't want to risk to much money. Therefore my plan is to begin whit cheap cars between 1000 to 3000 usd.

My questions is:
How do i understand the market and the process of export used cars to your country?
Is it better to export to Benin or NIgeria?
Where do you recomend me to start finding knowledge about this business?

All of your advices and viewpoints of this is very welcome. Positive and negative criticism to.
Thank you!
Re: Export Cars To Benin Or Nigeria From Sweden? by swedishca: 1:28pm On Oct 20, 2011
are you a dealler have you check the rate from sbt japan my friends one told me they have great auction houses in japan ,Korea and Us
Re: Export Cars To Benin Or Nigeria From Sweden? by emistephen: 3:58pm On Oct 20, 2011
There are lots of clearing agents on this forum who can profer some advice. But i think the type of cars you intend to export will determine the market target. If d cars are relatively cheap with quality, you sure will get cleints but intergrity and trust is the watchword.
Re: Export Cars To Benin Or Nigeria From Sweden? by swedishca: 8:29pm On Nov 27, 2011
Dear sir you can belive me that I could be very help full for you
provide me with your contact details (swedish details)
I will let you know what I can do I am sitting in Pakistan
so you would be curious how can I help need to contact you and let u know
curiousty is the best entertainment smiley
Re: Export Cars To Benin Or Nigeria From Sweden? by wankey14: 1:44pm On Nov 15, 2013
please, i need help. i have a car i put in some auto parts i want to ship to Nigeria from Sweden. do anyone have idea of any shipping line or agent that can handle that?
Re: Export Cars To Benin Or Nigeria From Sweden? by natefarms: 4:11pm On Dec 29, 2021
wankey14:
please, i need help. i have a car i put in some auto parts i want to ship to Nigeria from Sweden. do anyone have idea of any shipping line or agent that can handle that?

I provide inland transport from Any location in Europe and the US for used cars, and a brooker with several shipping lines to Lagos. Please contact us today for a quote. +2348132478092

(1) (Reply)

BONANZA: 04/05 RANGE ROVER HSE FOR N2.4M / Tokunbo 2009 Toyota Corolla LE*** MUST OWN!! / Toyota Camry 2007-2012, Android 7.1 Car DVD Player (4G LTE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.