Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,988 members, 7,952,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:24 AM

11-year-old Genius Gets Higher IQ Score Than Einstein - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 11-year-old Genius Gets Higher IQ Score Than Einstein (1282 Views)

Black UK Schoolboy With Higher IQ Than Einstein, Stephen Hawking, and Bill Gates / Chinese Doctors Bowing Down To A 11 Year Old Boy Who Donated His Organs / Autistic Kid 'smarter Than Einstein' Predicted To Win Nobel Prize (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11-year-old Genius Gets Higher IQ Score Than Einstein by victorVIC1(m): 8:31am On Jul 23, 2014
11-year-old Ramarni Wilfred of Loom Grove,
Romford in England took a Mensa test and
scored higher than Steven Hawking, Bill Gates
and Albert Einstein! He scored a whopping
162! Hawking, Gates and Einstein’s scores are
160. Wilfred said, “I can’t begin to compare
myself to these great men whose hard work
clearly proves that they are true geniuses. I was
surprised and very happy when I read the
results of my IQ test as I didn’t feel very
confident after completing the test.”
After being invited to a graduation ceremony at
Oxford University after writing an essay
awarded a 2:1, he was then invited to take an
IQ test at Birbeck University. Ramarni’s high
score has afforded him membership into Mensa, a high IQ society. As a member, Ramarni will now be invited to exclusive events and will be able to mix with people of his own age with the same interests as himself.
Anthea, Ramarni’s mother said, “By the time he
was three he could read and write and from 18
months we discussed the news and his favorite
book was an encyclopedia!” Don’t you just love
little geniuses! Ramarni has a long life of being
brilliant ahead of him!

http://theyolandaadamsmorningshow.com/867228/ramarni-wilfred-genius-albert-einstein-bill-gates/?utm_content=buffer25b12&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Re: 11-year-old Genius Gets Higher IQ Score Than Einstein by krazydave(m): 8:50am On Jul 23, 2014
I'm usually smarter than him o!.... It's just that GEJ and his uncompleted educational sector are limiting the capacity of my brain size!

P.s my IQ is around 170-189.....
No exaggerations
Re: 11-year-old Genius Gets Higher IQ Score Than Einstein by coobboy(m): 9:09am On Jul 23, 2014
Wow
Re: 11-year-old Genius Gets Higher IQ Score Than Einstein by Montalo(m): 11:38am On Jul 23, 2014
That's amazing though. ASUU/ASUP/Poor academic system in Nigeria are waiting to strike him down if he ever crosses the border.
Re: 11-year-old Genius Gets Higher IQ Score Than Einstein by KillerBeauty(f): 5:02pm On Jul 23, 2014
I did an online iQ test and my score was 95. How do they categorise it. Is it high, average or low? I just wanna know where I belong
Re: 11-year-old Genius Gets Higher IQ Score Than Einstein by victorVIC1(m): 6:46pm On Jul 23, 2014
KillerBeauty: I did an online iQ test and my score was 95. How do they categorise it. Is it high, average or low? I just wanna know where I belong
I don't really know their standard of measurement but if 162 is considered a very high IQ den 96 should be average. However, d reliability of ur score largely depends on the reputation of d organization that evaluated your IQ. Ramarni Wilfred was scored by
Mensa International, the largest and oldest high IQ society in the world.
Re: 11-year-old Genius Gets Higher IQ Score Than Einstein by Mixty: 4:00pm On Aug 03, 2014
KillerBeauty: I did an online iQ test and my score was 95. How do they categorise it. Is it high, average or low? I just wanna know where I belong
Low. Very low....lol
Re: 11-year-old Genius Gets Higher IQ Score Than Einstein by KillerBeauty(f): 6:11pm On Aug 03, 2014
Mixty:
Low. Very low....lol

grin

(1) (Reply)

300,000 Thousand Buffalo Slaughtered At Hindu Ceremony. / Photos: 22 Year Old 300L Economics Students Wins Miss Unilorin Contest / Graphic Photo Of Injury Guy Got After Eating Lady's Butt For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.