Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

I Was Born Blind For 15 Nights - Chidinma Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Born Blind For 15 Nights - Chidinma Says (1287 Views)

''dating Dammy Krane Was An Immature Move''; Chidinma Says In New Interview / My Mum Stood By Me After I Was Born Blind - Chidinma / “I Want To Get Married In 5 Years Time” – Chidinma Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Born Blind For 15 Nights - Chidinma Says by newsfeeed: 7:39am On Nov 15, 2014
Source:- http://.net
http://vanguardngr.com

Chidinma Ekile, one of Nigeria’s most talented pop
stars took music to another level when she
featured her mum, Mrs Martha Ekile, in a new
song dedicated to her. The song ‘Martha’ had the
mum doing the intro while Chidinma picked it up
from there.
*Chidinma
However the petite singer couldn’t hide her
excitement over the whole thing as she took to her
Instagram page to express her feelings: “The song
‘Martha’ is dedicated to my mother, Mrs
Martha Ekile. I decided to show my fans a
different side to Chidinma, a side never revealed to so many, a side I will forever remain grateful
and indebted to Father Lord for his
miraculous interventions and guidance in my life,”
she wrote.
“I was conceived and certified totally blind at
birth. For fifteen nights this woman held me in her
hands and wept uncontrollably, with my father
calling on God to bless the newly born, Chidinma
with sight. On the sixteenth day I opened my eyes
and they have been opened ever since.
I was born a very fragile baby with some health
conditions. Her prayers took it all away. Life is
such a wonderful and colourful piece of art and it
must feel like hell not to envision God’s creation”
she added.
Re: I Was Born Blind For 15 Nights - Chidinma Says by briantext(m): 7:48am On Nov 15, 2014
Re: I Was Born Blind For 15 Nights - Chidinma Says by newsfeeed: 7:55am On Nov 15, 2014
[quote author=briantext post=28029199][/quote]
Re: I Was Born Blind For 15 Nights - Chidinma Says by twaintoy(f): 8:48am On Nov 15, 2014
I love the song.
Re: I Was Born Blind For 15 Nights - Chidinma Says by StevinMorgan(m): 10:12am On Nov 15, 2014
My own be say after drinking mischef and wyhisky how won't u become blind. Mtcheeeew !!
Re: I Was Born Blind For 15 Nights - Chidinma Says by Whizzdom(m): 10:26am On Nov 15, 2014
Heya ... hmmm ... such a shocking tin grin grin
Re: I Was Born Blind For 15 Nights - Chidinma Says by newsfeeed: 10:36am On Nov 15, 2014
God created her to uplift her family, nobody is ever born blind gets to see!!
Re: I Was Born Blind For 15 Nights - Chidinma Says by newsfeeed: 1:11pm On Nov 15, 2014
StevinMorgan:
My own be say after drinking mischef and wyhisky how won't u become blind. Mtcheeeew !!
Na wa o.. read the thread topic again na
Re: I Was Born Blind For 15 Nights - Chidinma Says by Airforce1(m): 1:47pm On Nov 15, 2014
i love chidinma
Re: I Was Born Blind For 15 Nights - Chidinma Says by newsfeeed: 8:06pm On Nov 15, 2014
Airforce1:
i love chidinma
grin abi naw

(1) (Reply)

See What Shayo Did To This Beautiful Gurl(photos) / Photos: Filtering, Toning Or Bleaching? / Former President,obj Blast Nigerian Celebs See What He Said

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.