Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Smelling Farts Could Help You Live Longer - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Smelling Farts Could Help You Live Longer (2215 Views)

Farts Can Fight CANCER As Well As Other Killer Diseases, Scientists Claim / 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know / Staring At Women’s Bosoms Makes Men Live Longer And Healthier- Dr. Karen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smelling Farts Could Help You Live Longer by Joshuadon: 10:36am On Jul 23, 2014
In a bizarre new research, scientists claim sniffing farts can help prevent cancer, strokes,arthritis and dementia..This is the same smell in rotten eggs and the hydrogen gas emitted when someone farts is good for our health..According to Dr. Mark Wood of the University of Exeter Medical School

“Although hydrogen sulfide gas”—produced when bacteria breaks down food—”is well known as a pungent, foul-smelling gas in rotten eggs and flatulence, it is naturally produced in the body and could in fact be a healthcare hero with significant implications for future therapies for a variety of diseases. We have exploited this natural process by making a compound, called AP39, which slowly delivers very small amounts of this gas specifically to the mitochondria."

So next time someone farts near you, say thank you.He/she may just have saved your life.........

Re: Smelling Farts Could Help You Live Longer by spays(m): 10:45am On Jul 23, 2014
Dey neva smell mess wey fit make person die ni
Re: Smelling Farts Could Help You Live Longer by Escalze(m): 10:53am On Jul 23, 2014
Make I book space before overtakers arrive
Re: Smelling Farts Could Help You Live Longer by Randy100: 11:00am On Jul 23, 2014
My girlfriend should be thanking me for all this fart wey i dey give her all this year. She wont suffer from breast cancer in future.
Re: Smelling Farts Could Help You Live Longer by Tallesty1(m): 11:13am On Jul 23, 2014
I don't think they tried this fart that remains totally inaudible when fired, it can causes all the occupants of a room to collapse. Dunno know what ts called, it can smell like anything, Smells very much like rotten eggs, sometimes it smells exactly like what the person ategringrin. This type kills faster than cancer

(1) (Reply)

Breast Sucking Is Good, It Reduces Risk Of Getting Cancer / COVID-19 Update For January 24 2022 In Nigeria / How To Reduce Garlic Odor After Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.