Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,011 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Mourinho Leaves Mikel, Moses Out Of Chelsea Tour List - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho Leaves Mikel, Moses Out Of Chelsea Tour List (22708 Views)

Reason Why Mourinho Left Out Mikel And Moses Out Of Chelsea Tour List / Why Mikel, Moses And Omeruo Must Move From Chelsea / Mikel, Moses & Utaka Nominated For CAF Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mourinho Leaves Mikel, Moses Out Of Chelsea Tour List by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 23, 2014
usibengate: Mikel I knw @ the U20 WC then is not the Mikel of nw. hw I wish he signed for Man Utd then he would have retained his pace and speed as midfielder. But due to love of money he signed for morinho and Chelsea, and Morinho converted his future deep backward. Now same Morinho has sent him packing.
I think we all noticed how a certain Brazilian midfield prodigy Anderson blossomed at Man Utd.

1 Like

Re: Mourinho Leaves Mikel, Moses Out Of Chelsea Tour List by Hopkinsjay: 5:08pm On Jul 23, 2014
This is why Nigeria is backward as a country. So much hatred for your fellow Nigerians. Just over a year ago, you were all celebrating Mikel and Moses, now you are happy at his supposed downfall. You Nigerians have this unfortunate and erroneous belief that Nigeria is a great footballing nation, but the truth is that we are not. we have always been weak at the FIFA World Cup just like any other mediocre country. If English men are not calling for the heads of their players, Spaniards are not calling for the legs of their players and Italy is not calling for the intestine of their players, I humbly submit that we Nigerians should shut the Bleep up and watch football rather than expect miracles from our average footballers. Bad news for you, Mikel and Moses were left out because of their engagement with their National team in the round of 16 at the just concluded FIFA world Cup if solanke, Ake, ada, obe, ibon, ida could make the list, then why will Mikel and Moses not make the list on footballing grounds?

4 Likes

Re: Mourinho Leaves Mikel, Moses Out Of Chelsea Tour List by youngwolf(m): 5:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
Its now most of u Nigerians realize mike was slow. When he marshalled the midfield at Afcon nobody said he was slow...after his performance at the confeds, nobody said he was slow...now after brasil 2014 world cup (where I can name over 50 top players who performed below average) then u guys remembered he was slow. If u like it or not he's still the only Nigerian who plays the highest level of football. Mikel is slow and he will always be slow, but has he not achieved so much in his career already?...
My point is the criticism about mikel is unwarranted...its witch hunting!..its unfair

3 Likes

Re: Mourinho Leaves Mikel, Moses Out Of Chelsea Tour List by youngwolf(m): 5:15pm On Jul 23, 2014
Hopkinsjay: This is why Nigeria is backward as a country. So much hatred for your fellow Nigerians. Just over a year ago, you were all celebrating Mikel and Moses, now you are happy at his supposed downfall. You Nigerians have this unfortunate and erroneous belief that Nigeria is a great footballing nation, but the truth is that we are not. we have always been weak at the FIFA World Cup just like any other mediocre country. If English men are not calling for the heads of their players, Spaniards are not calling for the legs of their players and Italy is not calling for the intestine of their players, I humbly submit that we Nigerians should shut the Bleep up and watch football rather than expect miracles from our average footballers. Bad news for you, Mikel and Moses were left out because of their engagement with their National team in the round of 16 at the just concluded FIFA world Cup if solanke, Ake, ada, obe, ibon, ida could make the list, then why will Mikel and Moses not make the list on footballing grounds?

My broda its jus very sad!...check am well most of this people re man utd n arsenal fans. Yes I support chelsea but this is jus hatred.
Re: Mourinho Leaves Mikel, Moses Out Of Chelsea Tour List by myhero4eva: 5:16pm On Jul 23, 2014
mikel is a lazy, blunt and never eager to impress player. Even moses is beta than him. No one is surprised on morinho's actn cos mikel is a liability to any club rit nw
Re: Mourinho Leaves Mikel, Moses Out Of Chelsea Tour List by youngwolf(m): 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2014
FYI...all the players dat advanced through to the last 16 of the world cup stages will still get some weeks to rest...and dats y hazard, courtois, lukaku, schurle etc re not on the list.....the mod who moved this to front page is a bloody fool!....and see how so many pple fell for d stupid propaganda?

2 Likes

Re: Mourinho Leaves Mikel, Moses Out Of Chelsea Tour List by myhero4eva: 5:24pm On Jul 23, 2014
youngwolf: Its now most of u Nigerians realize mike was slow. When he marshalled the midfield at Afcon nobody said he was slow...after his performance at the confeds, nobody said he was slow...now after brasil 2014 world cup (where I can name over 50 top players who performed below average) then u guys remembered he was slow. If u like it or not he's still the only Nigerian who plays the highest level of football. Mikel is slow and he will always be slow, but has he not achieved so much in his career already?...
My point is the criticism about mikel is unwarranted...its witch hunting!..its unfair
my bro criticism is part of life 4 ppl who wants to do wel. Say d truth and save ur life. Mikel is a disappointment, a lazy player and a liability to nt only Chelsea but any club. He does nt merit d numb 10 shirt...HIT UR HEAD ON D WALL!
Re: Mourinho Leaves Mikel, Moses Out Of Chelsea Tour List by deedrizzie: 5:34pm On Jul 23, 2014
*in TI's voice*...He Dont Want No Mediocre!!!!!
Re: Mourinho Leaves Mikel, Moses Out Of Chelsea Tour List by kingphilip(m): 5:35pm On Jul 23, 2014
op can u please gimme the list that made it?
from what I had, the people that made the 2nd round in d world cup are given more time to extend their break at home
please did hazard made the cut? is Oscar in d team? is schurrie in the team list? please if not I need to know
Re: Mourinho Leaves Mikel, Moses Out Of Chelsea Tour List by youngwolf(m): 5:39pm On Jul 23, 2014
myhero4eva: my bro criticism is part of life 4 ppl who wants to do wel. Say d truth and save ur life. Mikel is a disappointment, a lazy player and a liability to nt only Chelsea but any club. He does nt merit d numb 10 shirt...HIT UR HEAD ON D WALL!

Disappointment fa?....do u play football?...so wat is paining u halfwits is jus becos he wears number 10?...he's lazy?..re u his room mate?...how did u know he's lazy?....

1 Like

Re: Mourinho Leaves Mikel, Moses Out Of Chelsea Tour List by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 23, 2014
I don't think the word 'Mikel disgraced himself @d world cup' is right. It can happen to any player. Diego Costa, Balotelli, Gerrard, Luiz, Rooney, Xavi, Pique, Aguero(before he got injured against), Higuain etc and so on didn't perform as we all expected. Mikel was superb @AFCON and CONF CUP. Who remembers CAN 2002, pls tell me what Okocha played. I am not surprised every season we say Mikel will go, but he is still here....Mikel will play this season and bench Matic! Mark my word

2 Likes

Re: Mourinho Leaves Mikel, Moses Out Of Chelsea Tour List by dsmooth1(m): 5:48pm On Jul 23, 2014
josse doz nt wnt 2scrap value a.k.a igbinabaroo n slowmotion to slow d plane down.. Lobatan
Re: Mourinho Leaves Mikel, Moses Out Of Chelsea Tour List by barcaboi(m): 5:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
oba009: The Super Eagles duo were not listed in in the 26-man squad for the tour which was released by Jose Mourinho on Monday. Anglo-Nigerian youngster Dominic Solanke was however named

in the squad along with the newly-signed trio of Cesc Fabregas , Diego Costa and Filipe Luis.

The future of both players at the club has been in doubt in recent times.

Moses was farmed out on loan to Liverpool last season, but following an unsuccessful spell with the Reds and multiplicity of options at Stamford Bridge, his future currently hangs in the balance.

Mikel on the other hand, has been unsettled at the club since the turn of the year having lost his place in the team to Nemanja Matic.

The 27-year-old has already been told to look for new employers, with the club agreeing to lower their asking price.

Source: http://www.nigeriasrenaissance.com/index.php/sports-news/item/43660-mourinho-leaves-mikel-moses-out-of-chelsea-tour-list
find out things before u foolishly put up posts.......mikel and Moses and all thos that made it to the next round and so on have their names omitted.....wheres oscar, hazard, lukaku and the rest......olodo

1 Like

Re: Mourinho Leaves Mikel, Moses Out Of Chelsea Tour List by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 23, 2014
youngwolf: Its now most of u Nigerians realize mike was slow. When he marshalled the midfield at Afcon nobody said he was slow...after his performance at the confeds, nobody said he was slow...now after brasil 2014 world cup (where I can name over 50 top players who performed below average) then u guys remembered he was slow. If u like it or not he's still the only Nigerian who plays the highest level of football. Mikel is slow and he will always be slow, but has he not achieved so much in his career already?...

Nothing new here.. it happens to the best.. it is called LIFE.. you get a move on or wait to see how many insults you can take before you move on.. for MIKEL he took a lot and i think he will still take some more
Re: Mourinho Leaves Mikel, Moses Out Of Chelsea Tour List by Humblebloke(m): 5:56pm On Jul 23, 2014
*sigh* Dis Man divided nd assanal fans are problematic... Is he the only top player performing below par

If u ve got issues wit the lad... Y don't u locate him nd sort it out... Nd stop embarrasin urself on social media
Re: Mourinho Leaves Mikel, Moses Out Of Chelsea Tour List by M4gunners: 5:56pm On Jul 23, 2014
Mou is a selfish Coach.Mikel and Moses are still a good player.Before Mou return to Stamford B, Mikel was playiing well, now he finish him pkatapkata.
Chelsea naija Fans i pity una.
Re: Mourinho Leaves Mikel, Moses Out Of Chelsea Tour List by Humblebloke(m): 6:01pm On Jul 23, 2014
M4gunners: Mou is a selfish Coach.Mikel and Moses are still a good player.Before Mou return to Stamford B, Mikel was playiing well, now he finish him pkatapkata.
Chelsea naija Fans i pity una.
Oscar, Hazard,Curtois nd a few notable members r nt on d team as well,mayb they r nt gud enough too... Smh 4 u
Re: Mourinho Leaves Mikel, Moses Out Of Chelsea Tour List by Cusubaba(m): 6:05pm On Jul 23, 2014
My brother Nigerians are evil and hateful especially yoruba's. This is the hand work of yoruba propaganda media and their e-warriors. Pls let them leave my handsome brother Mikel alone and channel there hatred to that old dwarf Obafemi Matin, ugly senseless Taye Taiwo and match fixed Sodje who have not achieved halve of what Mikel have achieved in football. The fact still remain that no yoruba footballer dead or alive who have achieved what Mikel have achieved in football. F.o.o.l.s!!
Re: Mourinho Leaves Mikel, Moses Out Of Chelsea Tour List by superstar3: 6:10pm On Jul 23, 2014
I guess they were left out to rest because they played in the just concluded world cup tornament. Remember other players that played at least 2nd round stage of world cup are also not part of the pre-season squad. Players like Oscar, Willian, Hazard, Lukaku, Ramires and shurrle. Can we say JM want to offload these star players too? The answer is NO

2 Likes

Re: Mourinho Leaves Mikel, Moses Out Of Chelsea Tour List by zurine(f): 6:35pm On Jul 23, 2014
chai
Re: Mourinho Leaves Mikel, Moses Out Of Chelsea Tour List by festcool(m): 6:42pm On Jul 23, 2014
Ramirez,Oscar and willian are also not on the list.plz get your facts right

1 Like

Re: Mourinho Leaves Mikel, Moses Out Of Chelsea Tour List by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 23, 2014
Dumbass article. The world cup stars are resting according to the level in which their countries progressed at the World cup. Mikel and Moses will join up later, while Schürrle will be the last to join because his team made it to the final.

3 Likes

Re: Mourinho Leaves Mikel, Moses Out Of Chelsea Tour List by samobaba(m): 6:44pm On Jul 23, 2014
Why do we hate our brothers who are excelling? Mikel and Moses played in the second round of the world cup and I didn't see any chelsea Fc player who played in second round on the tour to list. Why do we rejoice in the misfortune of our country men! Its evil, we need to change our mindset. If Hazard is in that team or Ramirez, willian, Oscar or shurrle I would have said Mikel and Moses where left out. This list mostly made of guys who didn't go to world cup and the guys whose countries were eliminated in the first round. The rest were Reserve team players! Nigerians change!

2 Likes

Re: Mourinho Leaves Mikel, Moses Out Of Chelsea Tour List by festcool(m): 6:44pm On Jul 23, 2014
superstar3: I guess they were left out to rest because they played in the just concluded world cup tornament. Remember other players that played at least 2nd round stage of world cup are also not part of the pre-season squad. Players like Oscar, Willian, Hazard, Lukaku, Ramires and shurrle. Can we say JM want to offload these star players too? The answer is NO

You are very correct,jumping into conclusion is wrong after all who are these two players anyway.
Re: Mourinho Leaves Mikel, Moses Out Of Chelsea Tour List by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 23, 2014
CR7 was also dropped ahead of Real's US Tour.

Re: Mourinho Leaves Mikel, Moses Out Of Chelsea Tour List by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 23, 2014
Honestly the Mod who brought this shit to front page should be sacked.
Re: Mourinho Leaves Mikel, Moses Out Of Chelsea Tour List by Cusubaba(m): 6:54pm On Jul 23, 2014
myhero4eva: my bro criticism is part of life 4 ppl who wants to do wel. Say d truth and save ur life. Mikel is a disappointment, a lazy player and a liability to nt only Chelsea but any club. He does nt merit d numb 10 shirt...HIT UR HEAD ON D WALL!
F.o.o.l! Hateful criticism and pull him down syndrome if is not from my tribe is what u guys are good at. How many times have u criticize Obafemi Matin who have been roaming from one useless club to the other? How many times have u criticize Taye Taiwo who couldn't make bench warmer in AC Millian? How man times have u criticize Dan Shitto who is useless like u? How many times have u criticize Azez who is playing in a useless club in Spain and was the most useless player in world cup? Those names i mention to u are they not Nigerian players? Why must u f.o.o.l.s singleout Mikel alone for criticism? Why because his an igbo man.

1 Like

Re: Mourinho Leaves Mikel, Moses Out Of Chelsea Tour List by femsquad(m): 7:06pm On Jul 23, 2014
You should have posted the full list cuz am sure they are not the only people not listed. The Belgium,Brazilian and German contingent are not listed too.
Re: Mourinho Leaves Mikel, Moses Out Of Chelsea Tour List by revelationuche: 7:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
Politics. If thatz u want to hear shocked shocked shocked [img]http://www.hostsleek.com/clients/?aff=052[/img]
[img]http://www.?aff=580[/img]
[img]http://clients.utiware.net/?aff=595[/img]
Re: Mourinho Leaves Mikel, Moses Out Of Chelsea Tour List by Donshegxy10(m): 7:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
Cusubaba: My brother Nigerians are evil and hateful especially yoruba's. This is the hand work of yoruba propaganda media and their e-warriors. Pls let them leave my handsome brother Mikel alone and channel there hatred to that old dwarf Obafemi Matin, ugly senseless Taye Taiwo and match fixed Sodje who have not achieved halve of what Mikel have achieved in football. The fact still remain that no yoruba footballer dead or alive who have achieved what Mikel have achieved in football. F.o.o.l.s!!
I haven't seen anyone as daft as you, do you have to make it a tribal war, people criticising Mikel here are not only Yoruba but Nigerians, as many people have contributed NOT ONLY MIKEL AND MOSES ARE LEFT OUT, they will join the team next week, for your info all you haters Mikel and Moses are still an integral part of the Chelsea squad for now.
peace.
Re: Mourinho Leaves Mikel, Moses Out Of Chelsea Tour List by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 23, 2014
zuma4k: maybe he's (MIKEL) too slow to make the trip...
Bro u no well oooo LOL.... So wat abt Moses nko
Re: Mourinho Leaves Mikel, Moses Out Of Chelsea Tour List by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 23, 2014
check DT list, if u will see hazard there... fools, world cup 2nd round players are not on d list

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okocha Ranked 33rd In Foreign EPL Players / Bayern Munich Sack Niko Kovac After 5-1 Defeat / BREAKING: Messi Banned From Playing For Argentina For 3 Months And Fined $50k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.