Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,326 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

The Real Housewives Of Atlanta! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Real Housewives Of Atlanta! (1177 Views)

Desperate Housewives Coming To Lagos / 3 Reasons Why The Real Housewives Of Lagos Will Be Cool To Watch / Real Housewives Of Atlanta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Housewives Of Atlanta! by SeanT21(f): 5:11am On Oct 13, 2008
I love this show. I can not belive that Sheree invited Nene to the party but not put her name on the list.What a BITCH!!!

Lisa is my fave. She seems genuine and Dont live on her husband Riches.

WTF is up with kim. Buying Expensive Shit. Her man must be stacking.
Re: The Real Housewives Of Atlanta! by SeanT21(f): 5:59pm On Oct 13, 2008
So no one has seen this show on BRAVO?
Re: The Real Housewives Of Atlanta! by 25more(f): 5:23am On Oct 15, 2008
i like nene she seems cool and fun, i dnt like lisa and che. they seems too bossy and unreal, lisa is always mking noise bout her nfl hubby.
yes i think che. set nene up to embrass her, they hvnt spoken 4 2m. then all of a sudden she is inivited to a party. if she was honest bout wanting her to be there she shuld hav come outside jst 4 a sec. to make sure nene gets in. deshawn kinda seem cool, though she is not into all the dramas and then kim seems like she is forcing herself to belong. isnt it funny how some of the ladies all look fancy but their kids look kinda crapy. except 4 deshawn kids and kim's little spoilt girl. like the show though.
Re: The Real Housewives Of Atlanta! by SeanT21(f): 9:05am On Oct 15, 2008
25%more:

i like nene she seems cool and fun, i dnt like lisa and che. they seems too bossy and unreal, lisa is always mking noise bout her nfl hubby.
yes i think che. set nene up to embrass her, they hvnt spoken 4 2m. then all of a sudden she is inivited to a party. if she was honest bout wanting her to be there she shuld hav come outside jst 4 a sec. to make sure nene gets in. deshawn kind of seem cool, though she is not into all the dramas and then kim seems like she is forcing herself to belong. isnt it funny how some of the ladies all look fancy but their kids look kind of crapy. except 4 deshawn kids and kim's little spoilt girl. like the show though.

I aint gon Lie, I like Nene. She outspoken, Dun to be around but she is too LOUD!!!

I hate Deshawn.She does not want to do her Job but hired over 12 People to do it for her. I do not have Problem with that but the Bitch has no Job. She lives of her Man money. So whats her excuse for being Lazy. No wonder she is fat.

Kim daughter is a cutie. When is Kim boyfriend gonna come on TV. I am 100% sure he is married to another woman that is why he is in hiding.
Re: The Real Housewives Of Atlanta! by 25more(f): 6:04am On Oct 16, 2008
yea, deshawn seem kind of lazy, has people doing everything 4her, makeup, cooking, cleaning, just sucking on her hubby salary.
Kim's hubby is not going to be on TV coz Kim's says he doesn't want to be on TV. he must have lots green in the bank that why Kim paid $68000 for that new eslcade. what does Kim does? just making noise bout wanting to be the famous contry star musician with that cranky voice of hers.
Re: The Real Housewives Of Atlanta! by SeanT21(f): 3:36pm On Oct 16, 2008
25%more:

yea, deshawn seem kind of lazy, has people doing everything 4her, makeup, cooking, cleaning, just sucking on her hubby salary.
Kim's hubby is not going to be on TV because Kim's says he doesn't want to be on TV. he must have lots green in the bank that why Kim paid $68000 for that new eslcade. what does Kim does? just making noise bout wanting to be the famous contry star musician with that cranky voice of hers.

I think Kim has no Job because I never see her at work. She lives of her Husband.I got a feeling that he is black also.He must Love her to spend all that kinda money on her.

I can not wait to see Nene vs Sheree showdown!!!
Re: The Real Housewives Of Atlanta! by trhymes(m): 4:26pm On Oct 16, 2008
the show is simply delicious. cool
Re: The Real Housewives Of Atlanta! by 25more(f): 7:57am On Oct 17, 2008
[
[quote][/quote]

they already had a one at kim daughters party, but there was no drama. they both huged and they spoke on the phone bout the bday thing. so they are both cool w/each other again

however, i want to see nene dna results between her and her father. i think her father is dening her, so they are going to take a dna
Re: The Real Housewives Of Atlanta! by SeanT21(f): 6:12pm On Oct 17, 2008
25%more:

[

they already had a one at kim daughters party, but there was no drama. they both huged and they spoke on the phone bout the bday thing. so they are both cool w/each other again

however, i want to see nene dna results between her and her father. i think her father is dening her, so they are going to take a dna

But I can remember In the season Preview,Ne Ne was on the Phone talking to someone and I heard her say "Tell that Bitch to meet me in 5 minutes"Then Sheree said "Ne Ne needs to get a life". The Drama is definitely not over yet between them.
Re: The Real Housewives Of Atlanta! by 25more(f): 10:35pm On Oct 22, 2008
it seems that deshawn and lisa, and sheree arent so much close, deshwan seem to kind of outside of the game, while lisa (oh boi i HATe her) and sherre seems to be very close and now it seems kim is now getting closer to sherre instead of Nene.

kim do to stop wasting her time singing w/ that voice just like mine grin and find a real job and i hope nene finds out her real father cry

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria On American Tv Shows / Uche Jombo, Tonto Dike, Basorge Tariah Jr And Kalu Ikeagwu To Port Harcourt For / “The Man With The Iron Fists”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.