Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

What Do You Call A Bread Sulked In Water? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Do You Call A Bread Sulked In Water? (598 Views)

Different Ways That Nigerians Poo In Water System Toilet (pictures) / 2go Bread In Asaba (pics) / Bread and Beans (Promise me not to laff) :( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Call A Bread Sulked In Water? by Emperortj93(m): 12:00pm On Jul 23, 2014
When i was still in school, a teacher ask us this question (what do u call a bread sulk in water) and the whole class was dumb folded including my humble self and all of a sudden (or should i say out of the bluex) a student from the back roll springs up and shouted "LEBELEBE" and the teacher angrily flog and punish the guy through out that day and ask us to go find the answer ourselves.
Pls if anyone can answer this question correctly, will make a grown man happy today
Re: What Do You Call A Bread Sulked In Water? by Gooci(m): 12:20pm On Jul 23, 2014
its called soaked bread

(1) (Reply)

I Gave A Helping Hand / Lamo / bring back our girls news

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.