Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Seun We Are Dissapointed In You! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Seun We Are Dissapointed In You! (824 Views)

Seun We Are Bored, Abeg Create Chat Rooms. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Seun We Are Dissapointed In You! by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 23, 2014
Seun You had to delete a thread just because some lunatic stormed in and began derailing... It seems the Anti Gay bill also affected your psyche... You used to be neutral... Anyways wah can i say? undecided it's your site... Ban me pls!
Re: Seun We Are Dissapointed In You! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 23, 2014
YOU ARE BANNED

2 Likes

Re: Seun We Are Dissapointed In You! by shaybebaby(f): 12:18pm On Jul 23, 2014
Don't worry about it. I was actually enjoying your story before she walked in. Don't let these type of things get to you. You guys have every right as everybody else to be on here and talk about whatever it is that catches your fancy. Start another thread and fill it with lovely banter you have. I guess the ignore mode will have to be activated for anyone seeking negative attention.
Re: Seun We Are Dissapointed In You! by whatdafuck: 12:18pm On Jul 23, 2014
I was here

Coming back to settle the mara
Re: Seun We Are Dissapointed In You! by GSKing: 12:18pm On Jul 23, 2014
I'm not disappointed. sad
Re: Seun We Are Dissapointed In You! by shaybebaby(f): 12:19pm On Jul 23, 2014
Soooo... Part 3 of your story...( and contrary to some of the others, I actually believe you smiley)
Re: Seun We Are Dissapointed In You! by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 23, 2014
GSKing: I'm not disappointed. sad
Lol.... grin
Re: Seun We Are Dissapointed In You! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 23, 2014
shaybebaby: Soooo... Part 3 of your story...( and contrary to some of the others, I actually believe you smiley)
Lol, i will buh i need a thread. This one could still be deleted anytime.

1 Like

Re: Seun We Are Dissapointed In You! by Seun(m): 12:27pm On Jul 23, 2014
INNOisBACK: Seun You had to delete a thread just because some lunatic stormed in and began derailing... It seems the Anti Gay bill also affected your psyche... You used to be neutral... Anyways wah can i say? undecided it's your site... Ban me pls!
It's not a bill anymore. It's a law. The president signed it into law. The law bans gay marriage and gay meetings e.g. the thread I binned.

13 Likes 1 Share

(1)

I Need Female Friends(no Strings Attached) / Introducing Your Boy Friend Or Girl Friend To Your Parents / I Nid Some1 - A Working Class Lady Less 25yr Ready For Future Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.