Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,553 members, 7,819,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Get The Fastest Android Browser - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Get The Fastest Android Browser (3840 Views)

Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? / Which Do You Prefer? Operamini Or UC Browser? / Which Android Browser Do You Use? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get The Fastest Android Browser by zeelo2014: 4:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
fast like shiiit. Been on opera mini, fast too but the data economy is of this world.
Re: Get The Fastest Android Browser by Mafia4life(m): 6:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
It is not about screaming FAST whereas you are surfing with 3G.. I was trying it out when my phone went down. I saw how the loader animation was moving fast ( disguising users that the page is loading very fast )... Fast or not fast. It depends on network. Try surfing with EDGE to know if it really does the job well...

1 Like

Re: Get The Fastest Android Browser by iammodel(m): 6:59pm On Jul 26, 2014
Re: Get The Fastest Android Browser by dasphinx1(m): 9:52pm On Jul 26, 2014
Mafia4life: It is not about screaming FAST whereas you are surfing with 3G.. I was trying it out when my phone went down. I saw how the loader animation was moving fast ( disguising users that the page is loading very fast )... Fast or not fast. It depends on network. Try surfing with EDGE to know if it really does the job well...

Nice reasoning, Browsing with EDGE is poor buh me, i hardly use EDGE(except wen mtn wan misbehave) its all good tho.... wink
Re: Get The Fastest Android Browser by Japlon(m): 11:32pm On Jul 26, 2014
Debroslink:
Broz just give CM Browser a trial. You will never regret it.

That' true. Check out my signature...............
Re: Get The Fastest Android Browser by donlyone(m): 12:16am On Jul 27, 2014
UC browser HD is still the fastest
Re: Get The Fastest Android Browser by Mayorwer: 1:29am On Jul 27, 2014
Debroslink:

CM browser is the real deal. It's the fastest and download speed naa baba. You can download 10 files at d same time.
the fastest I have ever seen. So light and make sense. I can never use another browser. Less than 2mb. So fast light jet
Re: Get The Fastest Android Browser by pikapizy(m): 9:19am On Jul 27, 2014
femi440: add my signature and drop yours to get added for daily f R33 1nTa nE t bR 0w51nG cH3^T c0D3 and t W3^k only on the new whatsapp group quit wasting money for data all mobile and pc is included.
my number is 07065022538
Re: Get The Fastest Android Browser by oyewolestephen(m): 3:26pm On Jul 27, 2014
I like the browser so much but can't save page any solution cos I wanna abandon my chrome browser for this
Re: Get The Fastest Android Browser by DahtDopeBoi(m): 3:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
Is the CM Browser available for iOS devices
Re: Get The Fastest Android Browser by luluosas(m): 7:25pm On Jul 27, 2014
DahtDopeBoi: Is the CM Browser available for iOS devices
I don't know. Maybe you can search for it. Thank you.
Re: Get The Fastest Android Browser by aieromon(m): 9:05pm On Jul 27, 2014
Reminds me of the Bolt browser. I hope the developers are able to keep up.
Re: Get The Fastest Android Browser by seaboyzen: 10:54pm On Jul 27, 2014
some people just know now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy J5 And Infinix Hot S Which Should I Purchase / Samsung Galaxy A52 Water Test (140k Under The Water) / Rihanna Using HTC One X+ (my Phone)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.