Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,257 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? (24318 Views)

Pictures: Is Glo The Fastest Network In Nigeria / Airtel The Rogue Network / Is Airtel The Best Nigeria Network? Free Fb, Free Nairaland... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by Konpresor012(m): 8:53pm On Feb 24, 2016
My younger brothers were disturbing me for the past one week that they want GTA san Andrés on their tablet, I got fed up and decided to just download it, as I started to download it, I received the shocking of my life. The download speed was Aww! 2.1MB/second. In short, I downloaded the game(which is 1.89GB) in just 8 minutes. Wow!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by phensbassey: 9:05pm On Feb 24, 2016
FTC.....finally, made it. dedicated to frostland u know what's next...now naira will come down 1naira=1dolar
depends on your location

4 Likes

Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by investnotspend: 9:10pm On Feb 24, 2016
Yes I can confirm that Airtel just increased their speed ,they deserve a round of a plus

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by phensbassey: 9:11pm On Feb 24, 2016
Konpresor012:
My younger brothers were disturbing me for the past one week that they want GTA san Andrés on their tablet, I got fed up and decided to just download it, as I started to download it, I received the shocking of my life. The download speed was Aww! 2.1MB/second. In short, I downloaded the game(which is 1.89GB) in just 8 minutes. Wow!!
I have completed GTA sa, but I was wondering, if vice city is more interesting..? do you have any idea?
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by tempem: 9:20pm On Feb 24, 2016
Konpresor012:
Same experience in Kogi. Infact, I was about opening a thread. But so sad, their data charges are extremely bad.
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by Youngpo413: 9:36pm On Feb 24, 2016
YES!

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by Tallesty1(m): 10:00pm On Feb 24, 2016
I get up to 7mb/sec with MTN here. Downloading is super fast but I haven't tried Airtel because their data dey quick finish.
bobo65:

I was very happy wen i got 400kbps here in Abuja by this time

Meanwhile my mtn us reaching 2mbps

Glo is a huge failure
Glo is indeed a failure. The highest speed here is 200kb/sec.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by Kelklein(m): 10:48pm On Feb 24, 2016
yes...& glo is the wackiest

8 Likes

Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by lekjons(m): 11:27pm On Feb 24, 2016
phensbassey:
I have completed GTA sa, but I was wondering, if vice city is more interesting..? do you have any idea?
There is no gta 3d era as interesting as sa, but you can install vc just to feel a new enviroment and missions..

cons of vc

*you can't fly planes, only helicopters. except the "skimmer"(sea plane)

*you can't swim

*you can't climb

*you can't modify your player as in sa i.e feeding, barber, tattoo and also limited clothing..

*it has two cities, one airport which is useless

despite all that, it's still interesting..

you can install it just to feel something different.. interesting missions, funny people...

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by joystickextend1(m): 11:33pm On Feb 24, 2016
Konpresor012:

Which of there data plan are u using?
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by bobo65(m): 11:43pm On Feb 24, 2016
Kelklein:
yes...& glo is the wackiest

Glo is a huge failure

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by braimeddy: 3:58am On Feb 25, 2016
Since Glo want to increase their price. Then I have to go back to airtel.
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by boman2014: 5:55am On Feb 25, 2016
COMFIRM!!!
Airtel is really fast

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by gabylzy(m): 6:07am On Feb 25, 2016
you pple should take a deep breath nd relax...ts AIRTEL angry angry we talking bout here

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by seunlayi(m): 7:09am On Feb 25, 2016
Glo na wash, I remembered some days ago when I decided to beat introvert to the game, almost five threads, I glo just fall my hand yakata

3 Likes

Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by obynocute(m): 8:06am On Feb 25, 2016
hw much is airtel subscription for BlackBerry 10.
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by Konpresor012(m): 8:07am On Feb 25, 2016
phensbassey:
depends on your location

Yep maybe lol, but even with 3 service bar it's still super fast

investnotspend:
Yes I can confirm that Airtel just increased their speed ,they deserve a round of a plus

Thanks for the feedback grin I felt like hugging airtel yesterday lol

phensbassey:

SA is more interesting, VC lack some certain features as lekjons said. But you can still try it tho

joystickextend1:

Which of there data plan are u using?

The 4.5GB airtel data plan.

bobo65:

Glo is a huge failure

Glo is a disaster I tell u, in my area glo have "E" service lol

braimeddy:
Since Glo want to increase their price. Then I have to go back to airtel.

I will advise you, before you go back to airtel, check the airtel network speed of your area first. Like in my case, I prefer expensive fast network than cheap slow network.

boman2014:
COMFIRM!!!
Airtel is really fast

Yep!

gabylzy:
you pple should take a deep breath nd relax...ts AIRTEL angry angry we talking bout here

Hah they are Empty Hen customers lol grin
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by octopusfreaky(f): 8:10am On Feb 25, 2016
yeah,,Airtel 3g is superbbbb..
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by Acidosis(m): 9:02am On Feb 25, 2016
The answer is YES.
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by allanphash7(m): 12:08pm On Feb 25, 2016
Airtel is a scam

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by ademoladeji(m): 12:08pm On Feb 25, 2016
phensbassey:
depends on your location
Konfam
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by wristbangle: 12:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
It depends on your location.

Here Etisalat and Glo rocks while MTN and Airtel are frustrating.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by Abeyjide: 12:10pm On Feb 25, 2016
location determines it,witth my location i use 2g on my mtn and very very fast .
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by odiereke(m): 12:10pm On Feb 25, 2016
Airtel is awesome in my area. Followed by Etisalat
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by fromnigeria(m): 12:10pm On Feb 25, 2016
Them no tell you, you no know o.
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by Siberia101: 12:11pm On Feb 25, 2016
Fastest in Gwoza and Maidugri
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by oluseyiforjesus(m): 12:11pm On Feb 25, 2016
Ok let me download it with my GLO with pride.

Jst learnt Glo has increased their charges frm 1k to 1.4k ooooo now tym to port
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by SolexxBarry(m): 12:11pm On Feb 25, 2016
Ok,noted I will buy 1 den,glo dey fall my hand badly ,pls is there any cheap cheat I can use for browsing on airtel,share with me pls
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by Aphex(m): 12:12pm On Feb 25, 2016
@OP, the network speed varies with location though. In my area ,it's pretty slow.
Side Note-So Glo has increases their bb plan from #1000 to #1400. What's next?
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by Samtowo(m): 12:12pm On Feb 25, 2016
well, against all odds, I'm yet to find a match for Swift 4g lte in my location... 36.72Mbps meaning downloads are at 4.5 MB/s!!! The best speed i've ever experienced thus far in my life!!!
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by Feranchek(m): 12:13pm On Feb 25, 2016
Airtel just need consistency. I remember a time at work I shared my data with a colleague to browse on his laptop via my Hotspot. After about 2 hours of browsing, I told the dude I was leaving and that he should round off. He asked me "how your waka kon take concern me? Dey go na!" I told him "Bros my Hotspot no go work well with your lappy when I waka o0o! So round off biko!" Na so my Bros shout "ewo!! I don TOTALLY forget sey na your Hotspot I dey use browse o0oo!!! The tin just dey toooooooo fast that I thought it was via our company's WiFi!"

Buh of recent, the network has been dwindling. Buh I Still consider it one of the fastest and most affordable.

Buh Glo ROCKS with PRIDE!!!

7 Likes

Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by olayinkajnr(m): 12:17pm On Feb 25, 2016
phensbassey:

The only GTA series that's as interesting as SA is GTA V.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Authentic Is Slot Swapping Phones.. / My Conversation With Google Allo Robot / 2go N Opera Mini In One Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.