Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,351 members, 7,954,413 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:31 PM

Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? (50404 Views)

Buying From Dhgate.com / Dhgate vs Alibaba... Which is better? / Www.dhgate.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 24, 2014
eph12:
Either through the nearest post office or at your doorstep or through a logistics or transport company.
pls hw can i make use of post office.do i hv to hv post office box?
Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by bobojoshua(m): 4:15pm On Jul 24, 2014
toofine765: no you don't need a token, just the name on the card, the card number and the ccv number. Ccv number is the three digits at the back of the card.
Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by eph12(m): 4:56pm On Jul 24, 2014
zerray: pls hw can i make use of post office.do i hv to hv post office box?
You don't need to own a po box. Your goods will be kept for you.
Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by jesuswithus: 4:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
zerray: pls hw can i make use of post office.do i hv to hv post office box?

No you don't.

1 Like

Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 24, 2014
eph12:
You don't need to own a po box. Your goods will be kept for you.
tnks they only send it to postal office when it is free delivery shey?
Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by iraycom: 5:23pm On Jul 24, 2014
post office will ask you for money when you want to collect your goods why? is DHL doing the same thing
Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by Gideojim(m): 7:07pm On Jul 24, 2014
eph12:
Yes you have to.
like how much na. because most time the moni dey even ask me some tim is more than d moni I bought d goods
Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by eph12(m): 7:40pm On Jul 24, 2014
zerray: tnks they only send it to postal office when it is free delivery shey?
Your goods are sent to post office when you use China post, hong Kong post, Singapore post, swiss post etc. Free shipping means you are not asked to pay a separate fee for shipping by your seller. dhl may even be used to ship your goods for free if your order is of large quantity but dhl delivers it to your doorstep. Hope you get my point though.
Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by eph12(m): 7:44pm On Jul 24, 2014
Gideojim:
like how much na. because most time the moni dey even ask me some tim is more than d moni I bought d goods
It varies. From 200# upwards depending on the size of your goods
Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 24, 2014
eph12:
Your goods are sent to post office when you use China post, hong Kong post, Singapore post, swiss post etc. Free shipping means you are not asked to pay a separate fee for shipping by your seller. dhl may even be used to ship your goods for free if your order is of large quantity but dhl delivers it to your doorstep. Hope you get my point though.
tnks alot.God bless

1 Like

Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by emerem: 9:23pm On Jul 24, 2014
phayvorr: On a more serious note pple....how do you guys buy things nd get it here in nigeria.....do dey ship things directly to nigeria wen you buy it,? kos ive tried dis trans-country online sale but to no avail in recievin my package....pls guys put me tru nd help a bro..thnx
international delivery is very easy if you know your ways around. Several folks here may mention names of the dealers, but may not direct on the procedures which is somehow not free as most of them bought the directives. I have a compiled E-book on Home Import Biz as a bonus when one orders my 1000 Biz Ideas. The 1000 Biz Ideas has all it takes to make the user an EMPLOYER in weeks. It also has directives on How and Where To Get Loan Without Collateral to start the businesses detailed therein. Email me or call 08166870383, 08133972034,itstorekeeper@gmail.com for FREE DETAILS.
Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by emerem: 9:35pm On Jul 24, 2014
nchewi: Where are those Importation Gurus?
We are here. Both dealers are good, but several buyers forget to check on Escrow certification which intermediates the transaction. Pay-pal authenticating Nigeria is a good development though. You can request refunds if your order did not meet specifications. I hope this will help, but I have an E-book on Home Importation Directives as a BONUS when one orders my 1000 Biz Ideas E-package. You can contact me here: 08166870383, 08133972034, itstorekeeper@gmail.com.
Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by emerem: 10:25pm On Jul 24, 2014
paralysis:
please pal,how do you use taobao since its in chinese,thanks for your help
1688 is Alibaba but in a Chinese specified theme. You can use this to change any website to English on mobile or PC not just a Google Chrome. Insert the web address in the address bar and hit translate, zap you are there with the entire website translated. Here is the link: https://translate.google.com/m. I hope it's helpful.
Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by Rita30: 10:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
All products on aliexpress are fake too fake all of them. From jwelries to electronics to bags... Its wast of money

1 Like

Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by eph12(m): 10:47pm On Jul 24, 2014
Rita30: All products on aliexpress are fake too fake all of them. From jwelries to electronics to bags... Its wast of money
There are original products but we choose to ignore little details that tells us whether an item advertised is real or not. Also we see items with low monetary value and we rush to order.

2 Likes

Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by J0nyb0y(m): 10:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
Following... I seriously need these infos
Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 24, 2014
Rita30: All products on aliexpress are fake too fake all of them. From jwelries to electronics to bags... Its wast of money
what abt human hair(braz)
Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by eph12(m): 11:33pm On Jul 24, 2014
zerray: what abt human hair(braz)
There are many fake ones too.
Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by stanisbaratheon: 9:52am On Jul 25, 2014
moski5:

via free shipping

exactly

1 Like

Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by deenlight: 3:35pm On Jul 25, 2014
Have used both, products are cheaper at Aliexpress while DHgate have the best customer services.
Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by moski5(m): 7:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
Importers what's d least amount you got to spend on any site to partake in their free delivery
Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by moski5(m): 7:08pm On Jul 25, 2014
is it possible to buy from different sellers and get your goods sent to you the same time and together ie buy one one from a couple of sellers
Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by tonjeola(m): 7:44pm On Jul 25, 2014
moski5: is it possible to buy from different sellers and get your goods sent to you the same time and together ie buy one one from a couple of sellers
yes. by trusting one seller, make him ur friend, tell him/her ur aim, then ask the rest sellers to send to him/her by using his/her address, he/she can then help u ship together after receiving.

1 Like

Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by moski5(m): 11:19pm On Jul 25, 2014
tonjeola:
yes. by trusting one seller, make him ur friend, tell him/her ur aim, then ask the rest sellers to send to him/her by using his/her address, he/she can then help u ship together after receiving.

thanks
Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 26, 2014
i hv some questions grin

1) for delivery dhl and all these nigerian guys which is better atleast for things of personal use

2) if im to buy different things from different vendors from aliexpress,how can i make them deliver at the same time together if im using dhl.

ok this third isnt question though but just a useful tips for ppl dt wanna buy hair,based on review on youtube queens hair is very good,they deliver in good condition.too.
Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by eph12(m): 6:20pm On Jul 26, 2014
zerray: i hv some questions grin

1) for delivery dhl and all these nigerian guys which is better atleast for things of personal use

2) if im to buy different things from different vendors from aliexpress,how can i make them deliver at the same time together if im using dhl.

ok this third isnt question though but just a useful tips for ppl dt wanna buy hair,based on review on youtube queens hair is very good,they deliver in good condition.too.
Dhl is better. Ask your sellers to ship thru dhl.
Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 26, 2014
eph12:
Dhl is better. Ask your sellers to ship thru dhl.
everything together?
Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by eph12(m): 6:45pm On Jul 26, 2014
zerray: everything together?
If you have. seller you trust he can by your goods for you and ship it all at once
Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 26, 2014
eph12:
If you have. seller you trust he can by your goods for you and ship it all at once
can one trust them hian
Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by eph12(m): 9:20pm On Jul 26, 2014
zerray: can one trust them hian
Lol. You don't want to use shipping agents so that's the only other choice I can think of.
Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 26, 2014
eph12:
Lol. You don't want to use shipping agents so that's the only other choice I can think of.
all these shipping companies are expensive sad .tnks anyway
Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by eph12(m): 9:24pm On Jul 26, 2014
zerray: all these shipping companies are expensive sad .tnks anyway
More expensive than dhl? Wow! That's a first.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dangote Attends Wedding Of President Nana Akufo-Addo's Daughter, Edwina / Laolu Mudashiru Knocked Down And Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver In Ikoyi / See The Number Of Locks Used To Lock A Shop. Hillarious!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.