Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,266 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Nnamdi Azikiwe University(unizik)2014/2015 Postutme Form,date;venue&time Is Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nnamdi Azikiwe University(unizik)2014/2015 Postutme Form,date;venue&time Is Out (1580 Views)

[Updated] UNIZIK 2017/2018 Admission List / Scholarship Alert: Apm Terminals Scholarship And It Exam Date, Venue & Time / Delta State Polytechnic Otefe/oghara Postutme Form & Admissions 2014/2015 Out!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Azikiwe University(unizik)2014/2015 Postutme Form,date;venue&time Is Out by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 23, 2014
Nnamdi Azikiwe University (Unizik) has scheduled it's 2014/2015 Post UTME Screening Excercise for candidates who chose the University as first choice but who wish to be considered for admission may also apply the dates are as outlined.
Screening excercise dates:
12,13,14,15 & 16 of August, 2014.
Eligibility candidates must have made Nnamdi Azikiwe University (Unizik) their first choice also candidates who did not make the university first choice but wish for admission may also apply.
Cut off mark is 180 for all programmes
Registration shall start tomorow thursday 24th July, 2014 & will end on thursday 7th August, 2014.
The Pin codes for registration can be obtained from Diamond Bank, first bank, UBA, GTB, Zenith Bank for only #2,000.
So then candidates are to register online at the university portal. My.unizik.edu.ng
For registration & pin purchase call: 08033923458
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University(unizik)2014/2015 Postutme Form,date;venue&time Is Out by Blessyswt(f): 7:32pm On Jul 23, 2014
Wat abt de
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University(unizik)2014/2015 Postutme Form,date;venue&time Is Out by Zonacom(m): 9:52pm On Jul 23, 2014
Peeps are already geared for the registrations. The banks in school from tomorrow will definitely be overcrowded. But if u smart you can get everything done in time. Goodluck to all prospective zikites
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University(unizik)2014/2015 Postutme Form,date;venue&time Is Out by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 24, 2014
It is very important to note that
passing JAMB/utme does not
guaranty automatic admission
into any nigerian university,
rather its only a ticket that
qualifies candidate. Post utme aptitude test is an
extension of the JAMB
examination in which
candidates are expected to pass
in order to gain admission into
any university within Nigeria.
On behalf of Unizik Staff & student i sincerely welcome u upcoming aspirant as d case may be let me just give u d story....do u known dat every registrar of a University is given more than 50 slot of candidates to admit wheather he or she passes the post utme of not. The good message now is dat if u do want & wish your name to be in the First or Second Batch admission list of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Unizik Awka,
So my dear because he is a generous & a Godly Man he is doing it For just a token of #25,000 only
you can Contact the registrar Bar. C.C Okeke. Student Hotline here: 08127373665
And tell me you were dircted from Rev. Albert.O. Eze
And make ur payment instantly, before 5th August,2014. Dats A week before the Post UTME will starts as the case may be, after dat just send down ur Jamb reg Number & Full name to him & relax your mind.
So time wait for no body if i were u i will not hesitate to do it bcus its guaranteed
SO mY dEAR ones this is the only amazing Secret i can assure & guarantee u of ur admission this 2014/2015 session God bless U all...& Congratulations
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University(unizik)2014/2015 Postutme Form,date;venue&time Is Out by Unizikpostume: 9:11am On Jul 24, 2014
ultimateelite: ....do u known dat every registrar of a University is given more than 50 slot of candidates to admit wheather he or she passes the post utme of not. The good message now is dat if u do want & wish your name to be in the First or Second Batch admission list of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Unizik Awka,
So my dear because he is a generous & a Godly Man he is doing it For just a token of #25,000 only
you can Contact the registrar Bar. C.C Okeke. Student Hotline here: 08127373665
And tell me you were dircted from Rev. Albert.O. Eze
And make ur payment instantly, before 5th August,2014. Dats A week before the Post UTME will starts as the case may be, after dat just send down ur Jamb reg Number & Full name to him & relax your mind.
nobody should dare to patronize this scammer. Just go on and write your exams and pray that you make it. If you don't have anybody in a position of authority in the school, don't just bother paying any thief any money for so called admission runz... A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University(unizik)2014/2015 Postutme Form,date;venue&time Is Out by yungcheda(m): 9:38am On Jul 24, 2014
tHIS SCAMMER. IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU FOR THIS TRASHY POST.
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University(unizik)2014/2015 Postutme Form,date;venue&time Is Out by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 24, 2014
Add up 07032787208whats app . For info about unizik utme and for serious questions and answers from unizik past exams!!!! We are all zikites by God's grace!!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University(unizik)2014/2015 Postutme Form,date;venue&time Is Out by youngnerd: 3:08pm On Aug 10, 2014
CONTINUE HERE

(1) (Reply)

To Whom It May Concern: FUTO Screening Exercise. / Checkout The FUTA Student Says All Guys Should Rape Girls That Play 'hard To Get / NOUN 2018 Exam Timetable Is Out. Be The First To Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.