Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Scholarship Alert: Apm Terminals Scholarship And It Exam Date, Venue & Time - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Scholarship Alert: Apm Terminals Scholarship And It Exam Date, Venue & Time (818 Views)

FINALLY! LAUTECH Starts It's Exam Today After 9months Of Strike / Scholarship Alert: Apply For The 2016 EDAI Undergraduate Scholarship / Scholarship Alert: 2015/2016 UNICEF/SPIC Undergraduate Scholarship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scholarship Alert: Apm Terminals Scholarship And It Exam Date, Venue & Time by ajahexcel(m): 6:00pm On Mar 11, 2015
(SHARE THIS)

This is to inform all those who applied for the APM Scholarship and Industrial Training opportunity that invitation has been sent to qualified candidates and alongside time and venue for the exam.

Below is the details of the 2015 APM terminal Scholarship and IT interview:

Test Venue: Etals Hotels & Halls, Apapa

Test Date: Saturday, 21st March, 2015.

Time: 10 am Prompt

Documents required:

Candidates are to come along with a photocopy of the invite, I.T. request form, school I.D. card and writing material, e.g. pen. Calculator is not allowed.

Excel Ajah Anayo and the entire NUS Team wish you success in your exam
Source: http://.com/scholarship-alert-apm-terminals-scholarship-and-it-exam-date-venue-time-share-this/

[size=15pt]DON'T MISS ANY SCHOLARSHIP AGAIN, SIMPLY Send SCHOLARSHIP to 35818[/size]
Re: Scholarship Alert: Apm Terminals Scholarship And It Exam Date, Venue & Time by haftob(m): 8:29pm On Mar 14, 2015
ajahexcel:
(SHARE THIS)

This is to inform all those who applied for the APM Scholarship and Industrial Training opportunity that invitation has been sent to qualified candidates and alongside time and venue for the exam.

Below is the details of the 2015 APM terminal Scholarship and IT interview:

Test Venue: Etals Hotels & Halls, Apapa

Test Date: Saturday, 21st March, 2015.

Time: 10 am Prompt

Documents required:

Candidates are to come along with a photocopy of the invite, I.T. request form, school I.D. card and writing material, e.g. pen. Calculator is not allowed.

Excel Ajah Anayo and the entire NUS Team wish you success in your exam
Source: http://.com/scholarship-alert-apm-terminals-scholarship-and-it-exam-date-venue-time-share-this/

[size=15pt]DON'T MISS ANY SCHOLARSHIP AGAIN, SIMPLY Send SCHOLARSHIP to 35818[/size]
Are u sure they've sent invitation for the scholarship category? Cos all the ppl I've seen that av received the invitation are for the IT

(1) (Reply)

2015/2015 NIIT Scholrship Award Is Ongoing / BTEUP 1st Year Result 2015 – UPBTE Polytechnic 2nd Year Result / REGISTER UR Nabteb-nov/dec 2015 - 08034323361

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.