Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

I Don't Lik Surprise Nd I Don't Surprise Pple! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Don't Lik Surprise Nd I Don't Surprise Pple! (563 Views)

Girl Born Wit Elephant Trunk Deformity Is Worshipped Lik A God In India / Why Dont Nigerians Do Posh Family Things Like White Pple? / I Got This Frm A Friend N Lik 2 Share "Treasure What Nothing" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Lik Surprise Nd I Don't Surprise Pple! by BRAV0O(m): 8:27pm On Jul 23, 2014
I am me , I'm just like some kind of straight person and happy to be who I was... I dnt lik pples that surprise me every time almost on everything, I see those kind of pple as some kind of dubious person , I actually dnt no about any body else I'm just being fed up already about the surprise trending every here and there most especially , ladies!! Can u pls help me tell her that I'm a kind of person that just dnt lik surprise ? Imagine if I call u to do some stuff for me which you may have already get it done so what's the big deal to let me no its done until I found out its done by surprising, srry to say ' what kind of lif is that ?
Re: I Don't Lik Surprise Nd I Don't Surprise Pple! by Thavik(m): 8:32pm On Jul 23, 2014
BRAV0O: I am me , I'm just like some kind of straight person and happy to be who I was... I dnt lik pples that surprise me every time almost on everything, I see those kind of pple as some kind of dubious person , I actually dnt no about any body else I'm just being fed up already about the surprise trending every here and there most especially , ladies!! Can u pls help me tell her that I'm a kind of person that just dnt lik surprise ? Imagine if I call u to do some stuff for me which you may have already get it done so what's the big deal to let me no its done until I found out its done by surprising, srry to say ' what kind of lif is that ?
baba ur own name another level
Re: I Don't Lik Surprise Nd I Don't Surprise Pple! by Thavik(m): 8:32pm On Jul 23, 2014
BRAV0O: I am me , I'm just like some kind of straight person and happy to be who I was... I dnt lik pples that surprise me every time almost on everything, I see those kind of pple as some kind of dubious person , I actually dnt no about any body else I'm just being fed up already about the surprise trending every here and there most especially , ladies!! Can u pls help me tell her that I'm a kind of person that just dnt lik surprise ? Imagine if I call u to do some stuff for me which you may have already get it done so what's the big deal to let me no its done until I found out its done by surprising, srry to say ' what kind of lif is that ?
baba ur own na another level undecided[sub][/sub]
Re: I Don't Lik Surprise Nd I Don't Surprise Pple! by BRAV0O(m): 8:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
Thavik: baba ur own name another level
me no get what youse is saying, is youse okay at all ?
Re: I Don't Lik Surprise Nd I Don't Surprise Pple! by profjendor(m): 8:52pm On Jul 23, 2014
Actually I so hate suprices too..........any kind of suprices at all. Let's just be straight and do evrytin the way we shld, I get furious wen a lady calls me telling me to guess wot...why the heck shld I guess, am I a mind reader..hate dat crap.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Weirdest Things U Have Done To Abscond Throwing A Birthday Party / 24 Rule Of Classiness / When Will It Be Over..all We Need Is A Change.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.