Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,723 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

A Nairalander's Thoughts On Malaysian Flight MH17 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Nairalander's Thoughts On Malaysian Flight MH17 (520 Views)

Pro-russian Rebels Hand Over MH17 Black Box To Malaysian Investigators / My Thoughts On 2go / Nigerian Boy And His Malaysian Girlfriend Arrested For Faking Their Kidnap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander's Thoughts On Malaysian Flight MH17 by Neinah(f): 12:33am On Jul 24, 2014
"No hate in this world is as strong as the love we have for our kids"...Parents of 3 child victims of the Shot down Malaysian flight MH17.

I've been following the story of the shot down Malaysian plane. Each report n update always leaves me struggling to fight back the tears from my eyes. I can't help but wonder what must have been going through the minds of those ill fated 298 passagers.
Did they see the deadly missile as it rushed towards them on its evil mission or were they informed by the captain of the plane? Did they get a chance to say a final prayer? Did that mother whisper the final 'I love you' to her child? Did that husband hold his wife's hand reassuringly, what were her last words to him? Friends, lovers, classmates, colleagues, did they all hold hands and unite as one regardless of race and colour as they realised it was their last minutes/seconds before they lost their lives in one of the most gruesome ways mankind has ever seen?... Or did it happen in the twinkle of an eye, before they knew what hit them?
I write this as I watch the memorial service being held in Netherlands. The love the Dutch have expressed to the remains of the victims regardless of who they are, what country or continent they are from have released the tears I've been struggling to hold back....
If only the world could unite in love it being a better place would be a serious understatement.
#MH17 #allweneedislove #0neloveOneworld #prayforthefamiliesofMH17
Re: A Nairalander's Thoughts On Malaysian Flight MH17 by Superstar007(m): 10:46pm On Jul 24, 2014
It is just too bad cry
Re: A Nairalander's Thoughts On Malaysian Flight MH17 by Neinah(f): 4:03pm On Sep 09, 2014
Superstar007: It is just too bad cry

Very sad indeed
Re: A Nairalander's Thoughts On Malaysian Flight MH17 by Superstar007(m): 5:09pm On Sep 09, 2014
Neinah:

Very sad indeed

HeY. . Where have you been? The post is more than a month old or you just saw it today?
Re: A Nairalander's Thoughts On Malaysian Flight MH17 by Neinah(f): 5:11pm On Sep 09, 2014
Superstar007:

HeY. . Where have you been? The post is more than a month old or you just saw it today?

I just saw it today... smiley
Re: A Nairalander's Thoughts On Malaysian Flight MH17 by Superstar007(m): 5:17pm On Sep 09, 2014
Neinah:

I just saw it today... smiley

Oh! I see. Didn't quite follow the story well as it unfolded. Was the airplane finally found?
Re: A Nairalander's Thoughts On Malaysian Flight MH17 by Neinah(f): 5:29pm On Sep 09, 2014
Superstar007:

Oh! I see. Didn't quite follow the story well as it unfolded. Was the airplane finally found?

MH17 wasn't missing, it was shot down by a missile. Its MH370 that is missing and have not been found yet.
Re: A Nairalander's Thoughts On Malaysian Flight MH17 by Superstar007(m): 5:41pm On Sep 09, 2014
Neinah:

MH17 wasn't missing, it was shot down by a missile. Its MH370 that is missing and have not been found yet.

Oh my bad. I just rembered, I guess its due to the similarities in the characters that got me confused

(1) (Reply)

Who Are The Oil Thieves? / International Day Of Charity - Today / When Will My Topic Make Front Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.