Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers (28631 Views)

Africa's First Human And Solar Powered Football Pitch In Lagos / David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia / Nigeria Female Footballers (off-pitch Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by cruise14(f): 1:58pm On Jul 24, 2014
Israelis are terrorists too. Btw, these so called Jewish people are too evil to be the chosen.
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 24, 2014
olaalekan:

Brian washed them to stand up for their right or what? Do you need anybody to brain wash you to fight and support for your right? Israel want to wipe out Palestinian completely out so that they can finally occupied all the Palestinian land. that is the plan
then they should keep fighting for their rights while israel keeps fighting for their right to survive in a region filled with hatred for them.
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Emessy(m): 2:00pm On Jul 24, 2014
stagger:

You are even talking. One day we will fish all you fundamentalists out and slit your throats. That day is coming and coming fast.
Ayt Till Then Bro wink wink
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by dammytosh: 2:02pm On Jul 24, 2014
olaalekan:

Brian washed them to stand up for their right or what? Do you need anybody to brain wash you to fight and support for your right? Israel want to wipe out Palestinian completely out so that they can finally occupied all the Palestinian land. that is the plan

The plan as planned with you ?

You better forget all these conspiracy theories and focus on reality.

1. They want to wipe out yet they send aids , medical, food etc to gaza.
2. They want to wipe out yet they agree to any cease fire that Hamas breaks always
3 .They want to wipe out, they live in peace, hamas fires 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 rockets despite multiple warnings before they start.

Boko Haram too is fighting for you as a muslim right ?

Nobody is saying they should not fight for their rights but let them set up camps like Isreali force did and come out to fight like men.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by olaalekan: 2:07pm On Jul 24, 2014
Movingcoil: my brother am tired of muslims denying the truth about their religion. Thank God u read where I wrote that I can't kill my fellow human but i derive joy when sone other people inflict pains on muslims cos they have cost us alot, okay take for instance how islam entered d north, do u know dat if d muslim population is like 80% that they would have forced the Christians to convert or die. Are u denying ur koran didn't say u should inflict death on an infidel as Allah's punishment for unbelief as stated by one of doz ur brothers? Don't lie ooo.. D video dey der and doz people were reciting qoran.

That is why I said those people in the video did what ISLAM is AGAINST. The Lord Resistance army in Uganda Kill and rape women claiming that they are doing it for Christ. Is that enough reason for me to say all christian are like that?
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by dammytosh: 2:10pm On Jul 24, 2014
olaalekan:

That is why I said those people in the video did what ISLAM is AGAINST. The Lord Resistance army in Uganda Kill and rape women claiming that they are doing it for Christ. Is that enough reason for me to say all christian are like that?

This your quote of crusaders and The Lord resistance army is not a proof that ISLAM is a religion of peace.

What i can deduce from your quote means NO RELIGION is PEACEFUL and it is a shame that some slow minded people can kill what they believe God created as a service to the same GOD.

That is a brain defect.
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by olaalekan: 2:17pm On Jul 24, 2014
dammytosh:

The plan as planned with you ?

You better forget all these conspiracy theories and focus on reality.

1. They want to wipe out yet they send aids , medical, food etc to gaza.
2. They want to wipe out yet they agree to any cease fire that Hamas breaks always
3 .They want to wipe out, they live in peace, hamas fires 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 rockets despite multiple warnings before they start.

Boko Haram too is fighting for you as a muslim right ?

Nobody is saying they should not fight for their rights but let them set up camps like Isreali force did and come out to fight like men.

please with references explain to me when and how they send aid to Palestine. I know for sure aids come to Palestine from outside but not from Israel. They only agree on cease fire when Israel soldier soldier was captured by Hamas and due to the UN human right watch condemnation of their actions, crime against humanity.
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by olaalekan: 2:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
dammytosh:

This your quote of crusaders and The Lord resistance army is not a proof that ISLAM is a religion of peace.

What i can deduce from your quote means NO RELIGION is PEACEFUL and it is a shame that some slow minded people can kill what they believe God created as a service to the same GOD.

That is a brain defect.

No sir. You don't kill a fellow human as service to God. God frowns at such act Some people will just always use religion to propagate their evil acts whether you like or not. They turn the teachings upside down.
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by thewarrior72: 2:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
olaalekan: let us all be realistic. Do you know that Palestinian Christians are among the ones been killed by the Israelite. Palestine is home for both Arab christian and Muslim. I am sure the Arab Christians will be disappointed at some of the utterances some of you are making. lets be human in our comments. Hatred as covered the sense of judgement of some of us. The civilian casualties is one too many. haba !!. Please Israel should stop the massacre of innocent children and women and the elderly.
Then tell hamas to stop sending rockets into Israel. U don't targets Israeli citizens & expect ur own people to be in peace.
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 24, 2014
BUSHHUNTER:

Jews 4rm poland ? Are u alright Polish folks av bin in existence even b4 the so call jews. Now I see that u know nothing about History• Pls don't quote me again
Go and read about the Holocaust. So only Israel has jews? malam mugu. I have quoted u...go and tell police.
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by BUSHHUNTER: 2:30pm On Jul 24, 2014
ismokeweed:
Go and read about the Holocaust. So only Israel has jews? malam mugu. I have quoted u...go and tell police.

IGNORED
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by 1stola: 2:37pm On Jul 24, 2014
Movingcoil: I am a fool
My mother is a whôre and a midget
My father is a drunkard and a dog
I am a useless and jobless idiot
I think a need a psychiatrist.
please help me.
Young man, I will recommend yabaleft OK?
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by dammytosh: 2:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
olaalekan:

please with references explain to me when and how they send aid to Palestine. I know for sure aids come to Palestine from outside but not from Israel. They only agree on cease fire when Israel soldier soldier was captured by Hamas and due to the UN human right watch condemnation of their actions, crime against humanity.

That bolded is a lie from hell. No Isreali soldier was captured alive although more than 28 has been killed as at today. The cease fire was a humanitarian cease fire for red cross and co to attend to Palestinian casualties. Guess what ? Hamas broke the truce by firing rockets several times before Isreal responded. These are not fictions, they happen while UN is watching.

You see how lies are spread to generations to help more hatred ? angry

This is a proof. Besides this video, Isreal built a hospital on an open field with doctors treating Palestinian civilians.

Contrary to your opinion , it is hamas that is commiting crime against humanity by putting helpless civillians in the line of fire.

The war is between ISREAL and HAMAS terrorists with PALESTINIANS as collateral damage. Thanks to hamas version of Iron Dome (HUMAN BEING)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIm_hf-fG3E&feature=youtu.be
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by thewarrior72: 2:48pm On Jul 24, 2014
barcanista: You are ignorant. Israelis are NOT Christians but jews. the Muslim Population in Israel is 10%, while the Christian is about 3%. This is not a Christian-Muslim fight dummy
U are the ignorant one here, now take time & re-read the post u quoted. The guy was referring to Palestine Christian not Jew undecided
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by LyfeJennings(m): 2:53pm On Jul 24, 2014
As much as i would want to condemn Israel,I know Hamas are worse and wipe off Israel off the surface of earth if they can. As a muslim,I've been opened to see all sorts of atrocities committed by Israel but can we or do we really blame them? Truth is, there is so much hate and anger in the Arab/Jew man,so much vengeance in their blood,they both thirst for blood soo very much. They both don't mind bloodshed even if it is coming from their own skin.
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by thewarrior72: 3:17pm On Jul 24, 2014
olaalekan:

So what you are saying is that the Palestinian Christian are also terrorist since they hoard terrorist in their mist. Mind you, Palestine is there home and land. You want them to run to where? what you fail to realize is that the Palestine christian and Muslim are in the struggle for this for their emancipation from the Israelite. It is a struggle for freedom from the Zionist . How can people be trapped inside their land where every escape route has been closed by the zionist and allies.
- at 2005 the isreali withdrew from gaza and took
back everything they have and gave the land back
to the palestinians
-palestinians had the money to build everything
they want hospital, airports etc etc and many
other good stuff..
-instead building good stuff for themselves. They
went and elected hamas a terror group as thier
government. Which has the motto of " we love
death as much as the jewish love life"
-instead hamas builds good things and shelters
for its people hamas went and built tunnels and
shelter for its weapons and fighters. So they can
launch rockets from them like rats... leaving thier
own people in great danger..
-at 2007 hamas kept launching rockets at isreal.
So the isreai decided to put he blockade around
gaza. So yeah! Gaza wasnt an "open air prison"
untill 2007 and the only reason it became one its
because of hamas..
- at 2013 obama was working at two state
solution. The palestinians rejected it. Netanyahu
told the palsetinins "you wannt peace with isreal
or hamas ?" The palsetinins choice hamas.. by
doing that they knew the full consequences..
which is was war att any time..
- lets not forget at 2014 hamas broke three cease
fire. July 15, july17 and july 20.. its not isreal fault
that hamas wants war.
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
All muslims are not terrorists but all terrorists are muslims.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Bosun13: 3:36pm On Jul 24, 2014
Belief it or not Islam as come to stay no matter what plan enemie try to use
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by san316(m): 3:42pm On Jul 24, 2014
davidylan:

But those fools are just fine with syria where thousands have been killed and are being killed daily? they are completely fine with ISIS posting videos of innocent men and women being beheaded in Mosul? they are fine with boko haram kidnapping 200 girls and murdering boys in school hostels? But let Israel destroy a bunch of tunnels in Gaza and they are suddenly "disenchanted"?
i'm not saying the points u raised are nt valid but israel n palestine crisis is unique. It is a case of a country encroaching the territorial sovereignty of another state, something that was only common centuries ago. The other cases u mentioned are of civil unrest and insurgency. It's a case of Syrians fighting syrians. ISIS is nt a state, it's an insurgent group within a country(though trying to spread). These groups are made up of nationals from different countries. So u can't equate that with a case of a country trying to take over another. Now which will attract more attention? The case of Nigeria using violence to take over cameroonian lands or a rise in militia group attacking people in cameroon e.g BH.
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by BlueMagic2(m): 3:43pm On Jul 24, 2014
Israel needs to kill all these imbeciles. Go ISRAEL.
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Nazcoj(m): 3:53pm On Jul 24, 2014
Where are the Stadia Security men
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by drstrategy(m): 4:28pm On Jul 24, 2014
KingMEXX: Playing the emotional card..smh

Israel shouldn't back down on fighting what it believes is right and just. Where were all these hooligans when Boko Haram, ISIS, Taliban, Al-Qaeda maimed thousands of lives all in the name of Holy war.
Because Israel is democratic state, they have now developed a backbone. Why can't they protest against other terrorist groups and their activities?? Why not protest against Hamas that is also killing innocent lives!

The moment Israel sheaths its sword, this little cubs called Hamas would grow into Lions and by then, all these world Leaders condemning Israel would keep quiet and watch in awe. Nigeria is a case study.

"Death to anyone who wishes Me Dead"
should be Israel's theme anthem grin

neva knew bastards lik u stil exist.. Bleep u
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by trigonometry: 4:38pm On Jul 24, 2014
[quote author=ismokeweed]Israel dealing with Gaza. Nice. No race or religion has a monopoly on violence. Gaza has priced, they must pay. Touch not Israel... a nation specially blessed by God. And killing infidels since 10,000 bc. [If u have to talk pls apply common sense fuckin hypocrite]
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by ayztech(f): 5:00pm On Jul 24, 2014
cruise14: Israelis are terrorists too. Btw, these so called Jewish people are too evil to be the chosen.

You wan dethrone God and do the choosing?!
Just so you know, human beings are intrinsically same so any other chosen group would produce same result.
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by SHAAWA: 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2014
Movingcoil: no worry we dey enjoy the crucifixion wey dem do
jesus, just worrt about ur hate for them cos they will not spare u wen u
fire rockets into their territory, wee won't fire rockets into their
territory like terrorists.

You mean they should and fire me? the one wey 'BH boys' dey do don tire
me self.

When diasporan jews are offered money to come and occupy palestinians
territory,movement and economic embargo etc& you expect them to sit
and do nuthing? one man's terrorist another man's freedom fighter.
Afterall Mandela and Mahatma Gandhi were once labelled as terrorists by
their oppressors. Turkish fans invade pitch instead of addressing the
issue you went for islam and muslims jugular. Are palestinian fighting
to enthrone islamic sharia or fighting for freedom?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by enomakos(m): 5:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
coolzeal: Why can't Israel be sanction?
who throw the first stone?
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by mooyguy(m): 5:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
NaLaugh: I think it is about time the apes took over the world. Humanity keeps failing.

This is what might eventually happen................we are on the look out.
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by xavipedro(m): 5:32pm On Jul 24, 2014
ismokeweed: Israel dealing with Gaza. Nice. No race or religion has a monopoly on violence. Gaza has priced, they must pay. Touch not Israel... a nation specially blessed by God. And killing infidels since 10,000 bc.

Could you please elaborate on Israel being a nation specially blessed by God? Economically, they are not doing better than many countries in the world. Their infrastructure is not on a par with the western world and don't tell me you believe they can win the Russkis in a full-scale war.
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 24, 2014
1stola:
When my mum was aborting me as she did to my other 16 siblings, the chemist that did the exercise forgot to scrape out the remaining part of my brain from her fallopian tube ie why out of all the chronic !mbec! Les i have as brothers and sisters even my midgeted and unlucky father, am the worst and cos i can't stand the truth that movingcoil is saying about my mum using dangote cement bag as sanitary pad and the infectious e-colli she contacted out of poor hygiene having eaten away some part of my remaining impaired brain, i decided to clone his comments as hamas is using their human shield to attract sympathy. Plz read my post and sympathise with my pathetic and sorry life, even if u watch me now, u will see saliva goshing uncontrollably from my mouth, maggots creeping out from my uncircumcised foreskin an very soon i will strap a dynamite on my body to go up there to meet our mohammed who lived most of his life ra$ping women and getting drunk with his 72 virgins.
Bro u need to reach river Jordan for cleansing.
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Kalvan: 5:55pm On Jul 24, 2014
ismokeweed: Israel dealing with Gaza. Nice. No race or religion has a monopoly on violence. Gaza has priced, they must pay. Touch not Israel... a nation specially blessed by God. And killing infidels since 10,000 bc.

You're such a fool.

There is no god.
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by datribune: 5:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by 1stola: 5:58pm On Jul 24, 2014
Movingcoil:
When my mum was aborting me as she did to my other 16
siblings, the chemist that did the exercise forgot to scrape
out the remaining part of my brain from her fallopian tube
ie why out of all the chronic !mbec! Les i have as brothers
and sisters even my midgeted and unlucky father, am the
worst and cos i can't stand the truth that movingcoil is
saying about my mum using dangote cement bag as
sanitary pad and the infectious e-colli she contacted out of
poor hygiene having eaten away some part of my remaining
impaired brain, i decided to clone his comments as hamas
is using their human shield to attract sympathy. Plz read
my post and sympathise with my pathetic and sorry life,
even if u watch me now, u will see saliva goshing
uncontrollably from my mouth, maggots creeping out from
my uncircumcised foreskin an very soon i will strap a
dynamite on my body to go up there to meet our
mohammed who lived most of his life ra$ping women and
getting drunk with his 72 virgins.
Bro u need to reach river Jordan for cleansing.
Bloody bastard.
I like this game as long as you won't quit.
You will never be relevant or usefull
Bloody Aleka
Ewu
son of a whòre from Anambra.
You useless drunkard father really brought you up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment / List Of Most Expensive Football Players In The World / Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.