Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,800 members, 7,956,049 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:34 PM

2014/2015 Nnamdi Azikiwe University (unizik) Gaining Admission - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2014/2015 Nnamdi Azikiwe University (unizik) Gaining Admission (971 Views)

Unizik 2017 - 2018 Direct Entry Admission NAU Nnamdi Azikiwe University Unizik / How Many Years Did You Stay At Home Before Gaining Admission? / Three Open Secrets Of Gaining Admission Into Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2014/2015 Nnamdi Azikiwe University (unizik) Gaining Admission by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 24, 2014
[/color][color=#006600]It is very important to note that
passing JAMB/utme does not
guaranty automatic admission
into any nigerian university,
rather its only a ticket that
qualifies candidate. Post utme aptitude test is an
extension of the JAMB
examination in which
candidates are expected to pass
in order to gain admission into
any university within Nigeria.
On behalf of Unizik Staff & student i sincerely welcome u upcoming aspirant as d case may be let me just give u d story....do u known dat every registrar of a University is given more than 50 slot of candidates to admit wheather he or she passes the post utme of not. The good message now is dat if u do want & wish your name to be in the First or Second Batch admission list of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Unizik Awka,
So my dear because he is a generous & a Godly Man he is doing it For just a token of #25,000 only
you can Contact the registrar Bar. C.C Okeke. Student Hotline here: 08127373665
And tell me you were dircted from Rev. Albert.O. Eze
And make ur payment instantly, before 5th August,2014. Dats A week before the Post UTME will starts as the case may be, after dat just send down ur Jamb reg Number & Full name to him & relax your mind.
So time wait for no body if i were u i will not hesitate to do it bcus its guaranteed
SO mY dEAR ones this is the only amazing Secret i can assure & guarantee u of ur admission this 2014/2015 session God bless U all...& Congratulation for ur merit Admission. It is very important to note that
extension of the JAMB
examination in which
On behalf of Unizik Staff & student i sincerely welcome u upcoming aspirant as d case may be let me just give u d story....do u known dat every registrar of a University is given more than 50 slot of candidates to admit wheather he or she passes the post utme of not. The good message now is dat if u do want & wish your name to be in the First or Second Batch admission list of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Unizik Awka,
So my dear because he is a generous & a Godly Man he is doing it For just a token of #25,000 only
And make ur payment instantly, before 5th August,2014. Dats A week before the Post UTME will starts as the case may be, after dat just send down ur Jamb reg Number & Full name to him & relax your mind.
So time wait for no body if i were u i will not hesitate to do it bcus its guaranteed
SO mY dEAR ones this is the only amazing Secret i can assure & guarantee u of ur admission this 2014/2015 session God bless U all...& Congratulation for ur merit Admission.
It is very important to note that
extension of the JAMB
examination in which
SO mY dEAR ones this is the only amazing Secret i can assure & guarantee u of ur admission this 2014/2015 session God bless U all...& Congratulation for ur merit Admission.

(1) (Reply)

Must Read:-how To Start Arecharge Card Business Oncampus And Make High Profit / Ogun State Government Reduces School Fees In Tertiary Schools / Jamb 2015/2016 Date Announced.. Click To View Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.