Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,111 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

The Best Summer Signing So Far. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Best Summer Signing So Far. (551 Views)

Arsenal Set To Complete 2nd MAJOR Summer Signing After Star AGREE Switch / Keshi Calls Up 30 Players For The Summer Matches / Records Lionel Messi Has Broken So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Summer Signing So Far. by Sammywalex(m): 8:24am On Jul 24, 2014
Rumors, transfer rumors! The tabloids are on it every single seconds of the day wanting to be the first to break the transfer news, the very expectant fans only but want their dream player transfer to their team. Spirits are lifted, expectations are high and it makes me think of my best summer signing so far.
1.FELLIPE LUIS(ATLETICO-CHELSEA). This dude is arguably the best left back in the world. My verdict: an xcellent buy.
2.ALEXIS SANCHEZ(BARCA-ARSNL). A world cup sensation, Arsnl fans now have their hopes high byond the skies. My verdict: a quality buy.
3.MADZUKIC(BAYERN-ATL), LEWANDOWSKI(DORTMUND-BAYERN). Their new teams really need playes like the.

NEEDLESS BUY
1. JAMES RODRIGUEZ: All they need is a CF better than KB
2. LUIS SUAREZ: Barcelona do not need sum1 to score but sum1 to defend.
3. DAVID LUIZ: Coaches are even confused wen it comes to where he plays best.
N.B: That's my opinion, now its ur turn.
Re: The Best Summer Signing So Far. by tuffgongjo(m): 9:22am On Jul 24, 2014
Me think it is too early to pass a verdict on any buy for now,why not wait till half of the season?

(1) (Reply)

Blind Man Drives To Speeds Of 200-mph For Land Speed Record / How Nff Takes Nigerians For A Fool.. / Nigeria Finally Resolves Football Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.