Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Making Money With Ifa, Adic Life Assurance Ltd And First Bank Plc. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Making Money With Ifa, Adic Life Assurance Ltd And First Bank Plc. (2621 Views)

Fidelity Bank Plc Internet Banking Verification... Is This A Scam Or Not / In Association With Adic Life / Mutual Benefits Life Assurance Ltd Is It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making Money With Ifa, Adic Life Assurance Ltd And First Bank Plc. by proworker: 12:01pm On Oct 13, 2008
Ladies and gentlemen, have you ever heard of IFA? Okay whether you've heard or not, let me give you the business breakdown.
IFA in partnership with ADIC Life Assurance Ltd and First bank of Nigeria PLC is offering every nigerian to opportunity to make money for themselves. And in case you're asking, here's how;
You are invited{as a matter of fact, I AM INVITING YOU} to a business meeting/presentation hosted by IFA in your locality, where an accredited business facilitator will talk to you about the business opportunity. This is business opportunity is offering you a chance to ;1). Get a life insurance policy to cater for your family in case of your demise BUT unlike other life policies from other Life assurers, ADIC IFA "Living Benefits" Cash Back plan offers you its numerous benefits while you're still ALIVE!! And these include a complete refung of your first year premium after five years, ninth year premium after ten years,etc,
2). The chance to make the REAL, I mean actual money through its networking system. This is not like other networking program{which if it were, I wouldn't have joined} but here, YOU DON'T SELL ANY PROGRAMS, IN FACT, YOU'RE NOT EVEN AN INSURANCE SALES MAN, YOU DON'T NEED TO FORCE AND PERSUADE PEOPLE TO COME JOIN YOU, all you have to do is simply INVITE some one to the meeting, THAT'S ALL!!! You don't talk much, you don't sweat yourself out, only tell someone, anyone out there, "my guy, there's a business opportunity from IFA in partnership with ADIC Life Assurance and First bank. For all you need to know, come to the meeting at , by , pm and an accredited business facilitator will be there to talk to you and answer all you're questions !"
CASH FLOW:
When you sign up your first two people in the same month, you get the "YOU CAN" bonus of =N=1,500. Yes, its little but its something.
The "YOU CAN" bonus is to encourage you, to thank you, to tell you you've started but don't stop there, you CAN do it!! Sign up another three to get a total of five, congrats you're now an IFA earner! You'll now be earning monthly based on the premiums payed by your team. But don't stop there, move to 10 within your first three months in the network to recieve the Club ten bonus of a once-off payment{this will be payed only this ONCE} of =N=13,500 plus your earning for the month{which is 10% of your team's premium at this stage}. Now work on your team, IFA is all about team work, thats why its not like the other networks. When you 10 also sign up their 10, thats makes you 100, pushing you to Club 100 where you know start earning a monthly club bonus plus your normal monthly commission{which is now 20% of your team's premium}, WOW We're taking about at least =N=50,000 depending on the premiums. Work on your team, make sure they pay their premiums{which are totally cheap}, keep inviting and watch you earn monthly from JUST investing in your life and your team.
For more information, call ME on 07038072175 or the IFA Lagos office through the number 01-2779600 or their website at www.ifanigeria.com
PS: To find a meeting centre in your locality, call the Lagos office through the number 01-2779600. And when filling your forms, YOU MUST ENTER AN INTRODUCER DETAILS{SOME ONE MUST HAVE INVITED YOU}. Mine are ; Surname: Ebong
Initials: U S
IFA number: A 0853233
And your presentation date is the date of the meeting you attended. Cheers to your success!!!

(1) (Reply)

Personalized Jewelry, Created Simply By You! / Learn How To Do Picture Manipulation And Make Money Teach Others / Brand New Haier Thermocool Generator For Sale@ Cheaper Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.