Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Help, New Born Is Not Feeding & bosom Milk Suddenly Dried Up! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help, New Born Is Not Feeding & bosom Milk Suddenly Dried Up! (839 Views)

Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB / When Your Nanny/househelp Suddenly Becomes An Ally To The Neighbours! / Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, New Born Is Not Feeding & bosom Milk Suddenly Dried Up! by paris10: 9:01am On Jul 24, 2014
My new born sleeps all day now and want to continue doing so with little food between sleep. Baby is just 10 days and has benefitted from my milk industry for 8 days until suddenly the industry just refused to pump milk.

It all happened 2 days ago. I went out and couldnt breastfeed the baby until late in the night. Whilst outdoor, I used formula throughout. And on getting back home I realised the once busty and heavy chest seems light. Little milk was dropping and baby couldn't suck properly.

Dont know what to do now and Im scared 'cause baby is not feeding and might eventually resort to formula only since breast milk is no longer coming out.

How do I make my milk industry pump milk again?

Thank you.
Re: Help, New Born Is Not Feeding & bosom Milk Suddenly Dried Up! by memyselfandI: 11:44am On Jul 24, 2014
Please continue to allow him suck your br..east. It would eventually trigger milk production.
Re: Help, New Born Is Not Feeding & bosom Milk Suddenly Dried Up! by FINA4804(f): 11:52am On Jul 24, 2014
Sorry dear it happens sometimes, you can try the following things , it also helped me
Take more of fluid, water, juice, pap.Alot of it, it will help you.
Re: Help, New Born Is Not Feeding & bosom Milk Suddenly Dried Up! by jumzzy448: 11:54am On Jul 24, 2014
Take a lot of pap.
Re: Help, New Born Is Not Feeding & bosom Milk Suddenly Dried Up! by paris10: 12:47pm On Jul 24, 2014
Thank you guys. Can't find pap in this part of the world tho. I'll start taking lots of juice and water then.
Re: Help, New Born Is Not Feeding & bosom Milk Suddenly Dried Up! by sussanadams(f): 12:53pm On Jul 24, 2014
Drink Tiger nut milk,twill help.
Re: Help, New Born Is Not Feeding & bosom Milk Suddenly Dried Up! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
does your hubby drink the milk as well ? That may be the cause of ur milk scarcity. some men like us don't respect ourselves ooo. We will drag the lil milk meant 4 the lil baby together with the baby and the mom will only complain and complain. Instead of ur hubby to leave that lil milk 4 the baby he'll suck and suck and suck and suck until the there's no milk left anymore... Don't blame us oooo, that's our nature grin grin grin
Re: Help, New Born Is Not Feeding & bosom Milk Suddenly Dried Up! by oweniwe(m): 4:03pm On Jul 24, 2014
tell "daddy" to help u stimulate your jugs nau. . Thats if he's available. . . If he's not, u can oil and massage your assets till they start producing again

(1) (Reply)

Should She Stay? / Can You Accept This As Your Wedding Gift ???? / Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.