Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,398 members, 7,822,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Should She Stay? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should She Stay? (839 Views)

Is It Wrong For A Girl To Stay Alone? / How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? / How Long Is Too Long For An Inlaw To Stay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should She Stay? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 25, 2014
My husband is violent-when tensions rise he uses his belt and abuse me verbally. I have a three years old girl,He equally beat me one time when I was pregnant with our three old gal.. I have been married for 7 months and it seems as if I have been married for 17years.

Should she be in the marriage to save her marriage or probably leave.
Re: Should She Stay? by Kanwulia: 7:58pm On Aug 25, 2014
Tension RISE. . . . .not "tension rises"!
Thanks! kiss

Never put your mouth in any couple's affairs!

Na she wan marry. . . . .make she CARRY HER CROSS! kiss

1 Like

Re: Should She Stay? by oln: 8:11pm On Aug 25, 2014
Oh yes!She should stay o.Put on the sexiest of lingeries,cook his best meals,ensure she washes his clothes once he pulls them off,change her attitude;there is certainly something she isn't doing right...the list of do's cant be exhausted.
Mtshew
Re: Should She Stay? by thorpido(m): 8:33pm On Aug 25, 2014
^^Lol,who are you?

Na belt e dey use now,no wait till e turn something else o.
One guy wey dey life imprisonment now,na butcher's knife e use.
Re: Should She Stay? by beeevan: 8:39pm On Aug 25, 2014
Let me know when he beats her to death, mtcheeewww !!

Better park your load now that there is only a kid to worry about or get your brothers to beat him black and blue each time he beats you, choose whichever option is convenient.
Re: Should She Stay? by oyihou: 8:39pm On Aug 25, 2014
I SMELL LIES .
Re: Should She Stay? by snazzylove: 8:43pm On Aug 25, 2014
I laff in swahili grin
Re: Should She Stay? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 25, 2014
Wifey,

Its left to you. Find a way to make ur home ur home. Make ur home sweet for you by him.

Shikena
Re: Should She Stay? by floranbee1(f): 9:02pm On Aug 25, 2014
Staying back is not an option.If she really values her life and her daughter's,she had better leave before she ends up in the grave....She has to make up her mind.
Re: Should She Stay? by oln: 9:09pm On Aug 25, 2014
thorpido: ^^Lol,who are you?

Na belt e dey use now,no wait till e turn something else o.
One guy wey dey life imprisonment now,na butcher's knife e use.

Lol...Abi wetin you want make i talk.Soo many low self esteemed women,i never see.
Re: Should She Stay? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 25, 2014
ledafaze: Wifey,

Its left to you. Find a way to make ur home ur home. Make ur sweet for you by him.

Shikena

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Can You Accept This As Your Wedding Gift ???? / Is This Secret Or Betrayal? / Want To Get Closer To My Siblings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.