Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application - Education (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application (319572 Views)

(updated) University Of Ibadan (unibadan) 2015/2016 Post-graduate Application / University Of Ibadan (unibadan)2015/2016 Post-graduate Application / Nigeria Defence Academy(n.d.a) 2012-2013 Post Graduate Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by adiguntope: 1:21pm On May 06, 2015
Mopricelezz:

You have to pay acceptance fees b4 u can be scheduled for clearance. Cos paying shows u've accepted the offer of admission.
thanks bro I really appreciate your response,bt d issue am aving now is that,dey av not approved my admission letter and Nt signed yet... I don't receive any message again from pgschool,now my question is how am I goin to kwn that am due to pay d clearance fees,shuld I just go and pay now or there will be a message dat will instructed me to do so Pls quick response will be appreciated....
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by kunlebabs(m): 1:41pm On May 06, 2015
jutah:
MPH students. When are u guys starting lectures? I'm to take 3 courses with u guys this semester..
lets say next week after orientation. Wat dept u in?
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by kunlebabs(m): 1:44pm On May 06, 2015
Mopricelezz:
Hello guys, pls I got a mail from MIS instructing me to upload my passport and signature, after I did, I printed and signed out but I discovered there was a mistake so I tried signing in again, then I discovered that I have to re-upload d passport nd signature. Biko am confused pls help ooo
mopriceless not u again, retry the process. Contact info officer or go to Pgschool
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by kunlebabs(m): 1:48pm On May 06, 2015
jutah:
Finally admission letter prepared!! Department of Virology on point...I guess it's time for Basic medical sciences
how far with accommodation issue ?
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Ballotelle(m): 2:51pm On May 06, 2015
FABBYBLACK:

Are u done wit registration @ d dept?
personally av nt done bt seems it has started
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by compreyus: 6:00pm On May 06, 2015
adiguntope:
thanks bro I really appreciate your response,bt d issue am aving now is that,dey av not approved my admission letter and Nt signed yet... I don't receive any message again from pgschool,now my question is how am I goin to kwn that am due to pay d clearance fees,shuld I just go and pay now or there will be a message dat will instructed me to do so Pls quick response will be appreciated....
wait for a confirmation of admission mail from pgschool. on dat mail, you'l be instructed on how to pay acceptance fees.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Mopricelezz(f): 10:48pm On May 06, 2015
adiguntope:

Don't pay yet oo, you'll get a mail congratulating you that u've been offered admission, then its the mail that'll instruct u on paying acceptance fee, printing admission letter, then its after payment of acceptance that you'll be scheduled for clearance.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Mopricelezz(f): 10:50pm On May 06, 2015
kunlebabs:
mopriceless not u again, retry the process. Contact info officer or go to Pgschool

Send me ur number pls....
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by adiguntope: 3:55am On May 07, 2015
compreyus:
wait for a confirmation of admission mail from pgschool. on dat mail, you'l be instructed on how to pay acceptance fees.
tanks sir...does it take long process to confirm dat from pgschool?cos dis waiting is something else...
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by adiguntope: 3:58am On May 07, 2015
Mopricelezz:

Don't pay yet oo, you'll get a mail congratulating you that u've been offered admission, then its the mail that'll instruct u on paying acceptance fee, printing admission letter, then its after payment of acceptance that you'll be scheduled for clearance.
thank you sir...I appreciate
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by adiguntope: 4:14am On May 07, 2015
Pls house av bein waiting for so long for my admission letter to be confirmed bt uptill now no mail to affirm dat.. when I checked my admission status I see "no" in d NYSC certificate column. My NYSC certificate is with me,i didnt upload it wen I was filling d application form den cos av not collected it den bt I uploaded cull-up letter instead...pls can that warrant delay in d process Pls biko urgent response...thanks
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by DDz1(f): 7:59am On May 07, 2015
adiguntope:
Pls house av bein waiting for so long for my admission letter to be confirmed bt uptill now no mail to affirm dat.. when I checked my admission status I see "no" in d NYSC certificate column. My NYSC certificate is with me,i didnt upload it wen I was filling d application form den cos av not collected it den bt I uploaded cull-up letter instead...pls can that warrant delay in d process Pls biko urgent response...thanks

Yes it can, upload your NYSC Certifcate ASAP
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by FABBYBLACK: 9:16am On May 07, 2015
[quote author=Ballotelle post=33475734] personally av nt done bt seems it has started[/

Pls wen r we starting lectures n pls can u send d tym table to me. Thanks n God bless. BB pin 2B63F0A4
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by adiguntope: 9:43am On May 07, 2015
DDz1:

Yes it can, upload your NYSC Certifcate ASAP
ok bros bt am trying to upload it is Nt responding....I mean am unable to upload it...pls how can I go abt it to get it uploaded?
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Mopricelezz(f): 10:18am On May 07, 2015
adiguntope:
ok bros bt am trying to upload it is Nt responding....I mean am unable to upload it...pls how can I go abt it to get it uploaded?

I don't think not uploading ur NYSC cert is the reason oo, I also used my call up letter while registering, and up till I did my clearance, it keeps telling me NYSC Cert-NO... But u can try and uploaad it sha.. But this is my own story. Don't worry, since u are eligible, u should get the offer of admission soon... By the way, what's ur department sef?
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by DDz1(f): 10:39am On May 07, 2015
Pls someone should help me out with the link to generate sch fees invoice, I don't know if the problem is with the portal its not generating, thanks
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by kunlebabs(m): 12:44pm On May 07, 2015
DDz1:
Pls someone should help me out with the link to generate sch fees invoice, I don't know if the problem is with the portal its not generating, thanks
http://www.pgsui.com/reg/index.php?id=lat
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by kunlebabs(m): 12:45pm On May 07, 2015
When is the deadline for school fees
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by splendidit: 2:05pm On May 07, 2015
ComradeTY:
Electrical and Electronics Engineering lectures has commenced
This time table na 4s which option?
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by adiguntope: 2:08pm On May 07, 2015
Mopricelezz:

I don't think not uploading ur NYSC cert is the reason oo, I also used my call up letter while registering, and up till I did my clearance, it keeps telling me NYSC Cert-NO... But u can try and uploaad it sha.. But this is my own story. Don't worry, since u are eligible, u should get the offer of admission soon... By the way, what's ur department sef?
tanks for ur consoling response., guidance and counselling dat's my department...any way I just paid modification data fees now to enable me to av assess to upload my certificate..after doin dat i discover dat all my "yes" approved in my admission status has disappeared....pls wot do u tink I can do...
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by adiguntope: 2:23pm On May 07, 2015
Haba...my case is getting more complex and complicated,ur prompt response is needed, i generated data modifications invoice to enable me to upload my NYSC certificate, in-which I did successfully bt to my surprise un checking-up my admission status I discover dat all d confirmed affirmation i.e eligibility, yes to transcript,yes to dis, yes to dat has disappeared... what can I do.... embarassed
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Mopricelezz(f): 3:29pm On May 07, 2015
adiguntope:
Haba...my case is getting more complex and complicated,ur prompt response is needed, i generated data modifications invoice to enable me to upload my NYSC certificate, in-which I did successfully bt to my surprise un checking-up my admission status I discover dat all d confirmed affirmation i.e eligibility, yes to transcript,yes to dis, yes to dat has disappeared... what can I do.... embarassed

Disappeared? How? Did they change to NO or they are just not there? I guess u should call the info officer and explain your situation. And if u are close to Ui, u shud visit d pgschool, as this will afford u d opportunity to kill 2birds with a stone I.e Complain about ur statuses changing to NO, and finding out d reason y u are yet to get d offer of admission mail.

And your offer of admission mail could be delayed due to 'passport issue', am not saying u av it oo, but I had the issue, and I know quite a few pple who did.. So its best u go to pgschool my brother. I hope this helps.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 07, 2015
did my clearance on thursday last week and avnt gotten any notification till date. pls, how long does it take?
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by dazzlingdera: 5:54pm On May 07, 2015
Pls is any1 here in Microbiology department? I need info on the state of things there ASAP. Still yet to pay fee, so not yet in skul. Thanks
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by gentleguy2015: 7:03pm On May 07, 2015
phemmywilliams:
did my clearance on thursday last week and avnt gotten any notification till date. pls, how long does it take?
Try to generate your invoice. If you see your invoice, then you are ok, maybe the email service just did not work well. Go to the pg school website and click on Register.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by angeltolly(f): 8:10pm On May 07, 2015
adiguntope:

You don't need to pay for modification..... You simply ought to have clicked on the "upload other relevant document". Simple!!! Maybe u should go and complain @ pg sch
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by compreyus: 8:56pm On May 07, 2015
adiguntope:
tanks sir...does it take long process to confirm dat from pgschool?cos dis waiting is something else...
well, I think it actually depends on d workload b4 them, mine took 4days interval
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by adiguntope: 10:57pm On May 07, 2015
Mopricelezz:

Disappeared? How? Did they change to NO or they are just not there? I guess u should call the info officer and explain your situation. And if u are close to Ui, u shud visit d pgschool, as this will afford u d opportunity to kill 2birds with a stone I.e Complain about ur statuses changing to NO, and finding out d reason y u are yet to get d offer of admission mail.

And your offer of admission mail could be delayed due to 'passport issue', am not saying u av it oo, but I had the issue, and I know quite a few pple who did.. So its best u go to pgschool my brother. I hope this helps.
tanks bro
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by adiguntope: 10:58pm On May 07, 2015
compreyus:
well, I think it actually depends on d workload b4 them, mine took 4days interval
tanks bro...
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by adiguntope: 10:59pm On May 07, 2015
angeltolly:

You don't need to pay for modification..... You simply ought to have clicked on the "upload other relevant document". Simple!!! Maybe u should go and complain @ pg sch
tanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (122) (Reply)

UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread / Thread For PHD Students / 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.