Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application - Education (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application (319526 Views)

(updated) University Of Ibadan (unibadan) 2015/2016 Post-graduate Application / University Of Ibadan (unibadan)2015/2016 Post-graduate Application / Nigeria Defence Academy(n.d.a) 2012-2013 Post Graduate Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Dadehmola: 4:25pm On Feb 01, 2015
truvine:

sorry for asking
is social welfare a course or political position

Bwahahahahahhahahahaha

LWTB!! grin cheesy grin
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 01, 2015
truvine:
Economics dept. begin to do the needful now...Haba !!!
I wonder o.. Lets hope they'll do so this week.

2 Likes

Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by kayodespl(m): 7:25pm On Feb 01, 2015
Please does any one has info on the skul fee nd acceptance fee?
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Nduxzy: 8:59pm On Feb 01, 2015
I asked someone to help me deliver my transcript by hand

Where will he drop it? My dept or PG school?
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by mcatho(m): 9:08pm On Feb 01, 2015
Nduxzy:
I asked someone to help me deliver my transcript by hand

Where will he drop it? My dept or PG school?
He should drop it at the PG school not at the department
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Nduxzy: 9:26pm On Feb 01, 2015
Thanks!
mcatho:
He should drop it at the PG school not at the department
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by oluwatomi91: 10:48pm On Feb 01, 2015
kayodespl:
Please does any one has info on the skul fee nd acceptance fee?
i was able to print an invoice today by logging onto ui site through "newly admitted candidate should click to print out acceptance invoice" instead of existing applicant should click here.the acceptance fee is #20200.i'm not paying yet though.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by kunlebabs(m): 10:56pm On Feb 01, 2015
oluwatomi91:
i was able to print an invoice today by logging onto ui site through "newly admitted candidate should click to print out acceptance invoice" instead of existing applicant should click here.the acceptance fee is #20200.
is this lagos state uni Tomi. Chemistry dept. if yes. This is kunle babs o
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Mopricelezz(f): 11:30pm On Feb 01, 2015
oluwatomi91:
i was able to print an invoice today by logging onto ui site through "newly admitted candidate should click to print out acceptance invoice" instead of existing applicant should click here.the acceptance fee is #20200.

Hi, pls did the page display all your details? Like ur application number, name, email address, telephone number and co? Cos I viewed it on my phone...and it showed application, name nd co but my details were not filled it...just the amount and the banks to pay at..is it the same with u?
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 01, 2015
Mopricelezz:

Hi, pls did the page display all your details? Like ur application number, name, email address, telephone number and co? Cos I viewed it on my phone...and it showed application, name nd co but my details were not filled it...just the amount and the banks to pay at..is it the same with u?
Please how do I view this. Debolly is lost!!!
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by oluwatomi91: 1:04am On Feb 02, 2015
kunlebabs:
is this lagos state uni Tomi. Chemistry dept. if yes. This is kunle babs o
yes o.how far? how ur side?
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by oluwatomi91: 1:06am On Feb 02, 2015
Mopricelezz:

yeah, every thing was there.But i've been recommended though.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Mopricelezz(f): 1:16am On Feb 02, 2015
oluwatomi91:
yeah, every thing was there.But i've been recommended though.

Tanx I've seen it, yup I've bin recommended too and my admission letter says 'Ready'. Tnks a bunch
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Mopricelezz(f): 1:19am On Feb 02, 2015
debolly:

Please how do I view this. Debolly is lost!!!

Don't be lost sweetie...lol..Open the pgschool website, click on registration, u'll see 'newly admitted students should click here to print acceptance invoice/upload their bla bla bla'...click on it, nd it'll ask u 2 log in with ur application number and password... I hope dis helps dearie? Better still lehz talk on whatsapp.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by kunlebabs(m): 8:41am On Feb 02, 2015
See as chemistry department dey trend. Hope ur dept keep the pace till the end of your programme
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by dmajor1(m): 8:47am On Feb 02, 2015
kunlebabs:
See as chemistry department dey trend. Hope ur dept keep the pace till the end of your programme

I hope so dearie.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by dmajor1(m): 9:05am On Feb 02, 2015
Good morning beautiful people. Welcome to February. Congratulations to as many that have been recommended for admission already and best wishes to the expectant candidates. As you probably know, I've gotten the recommendation mail since last week but to my surprise I can't print the admission letter. I have seen the invoice page for acceptance fee payment though. Are we expected to pay before we can print out the admission letter? #teamchemistry
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by nad12: 10:03am On Feb 02, 2015
Pls truvine kindly send me the contact i also applied for economics, tnx
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by herboshedhe(f): 10:06am On Feb 02, 2015
dmajor1:
Good morning beautiful people. Welcome to February. Congratulations to as many that have been recommended for admission already and best wishes to the expectant candidates. As you probably know, I've gotten the recommendation mail since last week but to my surprise I can't print the admission letter. I have seen the invoice page for acceptance fee payment though. Are we expected to pay before we can print out the admission letter? #teamchemistry

Dmajor,I sent you a pm,kindly acknowledge it,thanks

It seems chemistry is now taking over this thread!!!eheheheh
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by nad12: 10:10am On Feb 02, 2015
nad12:
Pls truvine kindly send me the contact i also applied for economics, tnx
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by nad12: 10:19am On Feb 02, 2015
truvine:
I just put a call tru to my dept.
and I now know my status..but asked to wait for the official release
Economics Dept. applicant.. pls do thesame
Pls truvine send me d contact i also applied for economics, tnx
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by kunlebabs(m): 10:20am On Feb 02, 2015
oluwatomi91:
yes o.how far? how ur side?
am good padi.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by dmack(m): 10:31am On Feb 02, 2015
We still haven't seen any green light from microbiology department...anyone with useful information should please share.. I'm getting really worried. thank you'
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by luuvlly: 10:31am On Feb 02, 2015
dmajor1:
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by truvine(m): 10:33am On Feb 02, 2015
nad12:

Pls truvine send me d contact i also applied for economics, tnx
send me a mail, i will forward it to your box
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by herboshedhe(f): 11:46am On Feb 02, 2015
walexzreal:

congrates! pray for the rest of us to get the similar mail.

we are praying for you sir!!!yours' is@the corner...AMEN

1 Like

Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by luuvlly: 11:48am On Feb 02, 2015
dmajor1:
have also tried to print the admission letter but to no avail but am worried because admission approved and admission letter signed by Registrar is still " not yet determined" on my page though I saw dt the admission letter as been prepared. I don't know if its because my O'level is ST( statement of result ) or its like dt for others top. Pls do you any idea why its still not yet determined? Thanks
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by oluwatomi91: 11:53am On Feb 02, 2015
dmajor1:
that was the procedure as at last year.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by oluwatomi91: 11:54am On Feb 02, 2015
luuvlly:
have also tried to print the admission letter but to no avail but am worried because admission approved and admission letter signed by Registrar is still " not yet determined" on my page though I saw dt the admission letter as been prepared. I don't know if its because my O'level is ST( statement of result ) or its like dt for others top. Pls do you any idea why its still not yet determined? Thanks
mine is also not yet determined.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by luuvlly: 11:57am On Feb 02, 2015
oluwatomi91:
mine is also not yet determined.
thanks a lot. tot am alone in dis cos of my O'level.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by oluwatomi91: 12:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
kunlebabs:
am good padi.
na so.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by dmajor1(m): 12:33pm On Feb 02, 2015
luuvlly:
Same for me too. I don't think it's a problem though

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (122) (Reply)

UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread / Thread For PHD Students / 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.