Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application - Education (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application (319381 Views)

(updated) University Of Ibadan (unibadan) 2015/2016 Post-graduate Application / University Of Ibadan (unibadan)2015/2016 Post-graduate Application / Nigeria Defence Academy(n.d.a) 2012-2013 Post Graduate Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 03, 2015
truvine:

eligibility status since when...
thats since before the first/second test i think
u can imagine. I just got mine today
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by funmikath: 5:13pm On Mar 03, 2015
follugee:

Go back there as soon as you get ur attestation and explain to them... i dont tink there is anything lyk reschedule o...

Thanks

1 Like

Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 03, 2015
Can anyone help me go to Geography department and verify my name on Urban and Regional Planning list please?

This is getting serious.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by bidife: 6:22pm On Mar 03, 2015
kunsoil:
Goodday people, i applied for elect-elect engr, some received recommendations, a large number didnt, please any one wit info on thosr that didnt receive recommendations, i heard timing of transcript matters, any one wit info, wanna know if its a NO or theres still another batch
I applied to chemistry department and I didn't receive my recommendation mail till today cos my transcript didn't get to ui till 13th of February but I had to go to the pgschool to confirm if I've been recommended by the department and if my transcript has been seen. I suggest you find out if your transcript has been since and if you scored above .40,if so relax you will soon receive a mail. don't lose hope until the second batch of admission letters have been given cos there's a second batch
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by bidife: 6:30pm On Mar 03, 2015
franklincn:
What's the meaning of this mail I just got from centre for sustainable development through the information officer 2014/2015 ADMISSION

"Dear Applicant,

This is to inform you that if you have not been admitted into your department of choice, you can still be admitted into the following courses available at the centre for sustainable development (CESDEV).

The courses are:

1.      Master’s in development practice (MDP)
2.      Academic master in tourism development
3.      Academic master in indigenous knowledge and development
4.      Academic master in climate and society programme
5.      Professional master in sustainable integrated rural development
6.      Professional master in tourism development
7.      Professional master in indigenous knowledge and development.

ADMISSION CRITERIA

1.      Candidate must score minimum of 40% in test of English conducted by PG School.
2.      Graduate of any discipline who have 2.2 and above can be admitted into the Academic master’s degree programmes.
3.      Graduates of any discipline who have 3rd class and above or HND graduates with minimum of lower credit can be admitted into the professional master degree programmes.

CONTACTS:

1.       lanreolaniyan@yahoo.co.uk
2.      labopoola@yahoo.com

PHONE NUMBERS: 08068110175
                                       08060634089"

hope it's not an indication of failed recommendations?
anyone in my shoes, still awaiting recommendation, Electrical Engineering!
it's a bulk message if you are sure you scored above 40% in the DE then ignore it and if you didn't then you can consider any of the courses. it's not a disqualification sign.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by compreyus: 7:06pm On Mar 03, 2015
funmikath:
I was suppose to do my clearance last week but I went there with nortification of result, which they rejected, that it as to be either certificate or attestation, I am suppose to be rescheduled for another day for the clearance, and its over a week now, I've not gotten a mail.
Pls nairalanders what should I do?
you dont have to wait for a reschedule mail since you had already bn scheduled before, go to d pgschl as soon as u get ur original cert or attestation, you'll b attended to. sm1 had a similar case during my clearance, she was adviced by d clearing officer to do so. hope it helps
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by davmez(m): 7:14pm On Mar 03, 2015
emperormero:

Bro... I didn't get o! URP too... NNa na wa o!!!
You mean you didn't get Recommendation mail or clearance mail? If you've gotten the much awaited recommendation mail, you should have also gotten the congratulatory mail. If that's they case, When you got the Congratulatory mail, what have you done concerning "Acceptance Fee" payment?
No "Acceptance Fee Payment" No Clearance mail. That's just the way it is
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 03, 2015
davmez:

You mean you didn't get Recommendation mail or clearance mail? If you've gotten the much awaited recommendation mail, you should have also gotten the congratulatory mail. If that's they case, When you got the Congratulatory mail, what have you done concerning "Acceptance Fee" payment?
No "Acceptance Fee Payment" No Clearance mail. That's just the way it is

I've only gotten my EPT score (62%) and Eligibility Status (YES).

I don't know what's wrong... Getting worried.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Abolatobi: 7:36pm On Mar 03, 2015
Hello nairalanders, i nid ur help as to wat to do in dis case. I av long applied my my O level certificates(WAEC and NECO) frm my school and til nw as i type, i was only able to fetch my NECO cert. They tld me dey cldn't find my WAEC cert dt maybe someone got it on my behalf and WAEC ll neva issue same cert twice. I am so confused cuz i used both while registering. Thanks!
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Ebunoluwaoddy(f): 8:01pm On Mar 03, 2015
Babsicology:
pls I received this mail:
Department's Decision on Application=Recommended
(Note: The Department has recommended you to The Postgraduate School for Admission)
My Course is = MPH in Population and Reproduction Health Nutrition.
Pls what is d next thing to do? am I to pay for my acceptance fee immediately or will I still get another mail to go and pay?

I also applied for the same course in dept of Human Nutrition. Got the same recommendation mail 19th of Feb, but no other mail since then. However, I learnt a confirmation mail is to follow, which would give details of how payments are to be made.
Let's be patient and hopeful.

1 Like

Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by herboshedhe(f): 9:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
Abolatobi:
Hello nairalanders, i nid ur help as to wat to do in dis case. I av long applied my my O level certificates(WAEC and NECO) frm my school and til nw as i type, i was only able to fetch my NECO cert. They tld me dey cldn't find my WAEC cert dt maybe someone got it on my behalf and WAEC ll neva issue same cert twice. I am so confused cuz i used both while registering. Thanks!
Find your way down to waec office with a photocopy of your waec statement of result,in order to help you get a confirmation letter which will be sent to the pg school,I hope this helps
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by easyson: 9:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
herboshedhe:

Find your way down to waec office with a photocopy of your waec statement of result,in order to help you get a confirmation letter which will be sent to the pg school,I hope this helps

I think you should go to screen first....cos confirmation letter would take some time cos it seems its not a private candidate result (GCE)...and as such u would have to write waec thru ya sec sch....

at screen venue u may just need to buy waec scratch card for dem to verify and come to thinking of it....I thinik most of these schools have access to all waec results

(my opinion sha)
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Adewumi2888(m): 9:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
Av relocated frm north where i did my NECO.........what can i use a subtitute to d original certificate, cos i cant travel to jos cos of original neco result, what can i do pls?
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Abolatobi: 9:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
easyson:

I think you should go to screen first....cos confirmation letter would take some time cos it seems its not a private candidate result (GCE)...and as such u would have to write waec thru ya sec sch....
at screen venue u may just need to buy waec scratch card for dem to verify and come to thinking of it....I thinik most of these schools have access to all waec results
(my opinion sha)

tanks so much for d advise. I tot as much dt d confirmation cld tak even months to be ready. I ll get to d screening centre and see watz gonna happen next. So greatful 4 all d advise.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by DuchessJen(f): 10:58pm On Mar 03, 2015
@ ode bade, pls if u don't mind, can u get in touch with me via ccoduche@gmail.com. Would love to have ur contact since it appears we are in d same dept. thanks
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by DuchessJen(f): 11:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
i would love to have Geology candidates contacts pls. I no know if na only me waka come. cheesy. Pls contact me on ccoduche@gmail.com or drop ur contact, If you've been cleared also, pls contact. Tnx.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by funmikath: 11:06pm On Mar 03, 2015
compreyus:

you dont have to wait for a reschedule mail since you had already bn scheduled before, go to d pgschl as soon as u get ur original cert or attestation, you'll b attended to. sm1 had a similar case during my clearance, she was adviced by d clearing officer to do so. hope it helps

Thanks
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by easyson: 5:04am On Mar 04, 2015
Abolatobi:

tanks so much for d advise. I tot as much dt d confirmation cld tak even months to be ready. I ll get to d screening centre and see watz gonna happen next. So greatful 4 all d advise.

you welcome always
when is ya clearance schedule?
pls do let us know the out come though I am pretty sure u won't needa do d confirmation
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Abolatobi: 5:42am On Mar 04, 2015
I am only awaiting d PG skul to send me a recommendation mail bt i av confirmed frm a lecture in d dept i applied to and someone else help confirm dt i am recommended by d dept. So, my fingers r crossed. Just trying to resolve it ahead of tym.
easyson:

you welcome always
when is ya clearance schedule?
pls do let us know the out come though I am pretty sure u won't needa do d confirmation
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by kunsoil(m): 11:52am On Mar 04, 2015
bidife:

I applied to chemistry department and I didn't receive my recommendation mail till today cos my transcript didn't get to ui till 13th of February but I had to go to the pgschool to confirm if I've been recommended by the department and if my transcript has been seen. I suggest you find out if your transcript has been since and if you scored above .40,if so relax you will soon receive a mail. don't lose hope until the second batch of admission letters have been given cos there's a second batch

I scored 50, but wenhad an oral interview, dont knw what criteria that was used, my transcript as been acknowledged on my applicati8n status, jt gettih worried, called a lect and he said the department would decide if they woukd consider more people for apllication
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by kunlebabs(m): 11:59am On Mar 04, 2015
Engrs don dey received recommendation o
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Narnsee(f): 3:38pm On Mar 04, 2015
OJAH13:
FRIENDS I APPLIED FOR CHEMISTRY AND WAS SCHEDULED FOR CLEARANCE ON THURSDAY 19TH AFTER THE CLEARANCE I WAS GIVEN A CLEARANCE FORM AND WAS DISCHARGED BY THE WOMAN IN ROOM C3;;; MY FRIENDS THAT DID SAME DAY GOT THEIR MAIL IMMEDIATELY BUT SINCE THEN NO CONFIRMATION FROM THEM WITH RESPECT OF MY CLEARANCE.........

FRIEND ANY CAUSE FOR ALARM ?

AND AM STAYING SO FAR IN PORTHARCOURT

PLEASE ANY ON E THERE TO HELP A FRIEND >?
angry angry
hello,av u now bin sent d mail confirming your clearance?
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by odebade(f): 3:44pm On Mar 04, 2015
DuchessJen:
@ ode bade, pls if u don't mind, can u get in touch with me via ccoduche@gmail.com. Would love to have ur contact since it appears we are in d same dept. thanks

Check your mail.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by OJAH13: 10:46pm On Mar 04, 2015
Narnsee:

hello,av u now bin sent d mail confirming your clearance?

not yet sir
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Narnsee(f): 11:19pm On Mar 04, 2015
[quote author=OJAH13 post=31309633]

not yet sir[/quote
ahah,y?and plz wat are d steps u've taken cuz I think I av d same issue,although I did my clearance on Tues, if its ok wit u,u can send me ur contact so we'll b able to talk beta...and I'm a female
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by kimmy0000: 8:40am On Mar 05, 2015
Good morning, please any news from economics department the anxiety getting out of control.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by truvine(m): 8:57am On Mar 05, 2015
kimmy0000:
Good morning, please any news from economics department the anxiety getting out of control.

hmmmm
economics dept.
something is fishy
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 05, 2015
truvine:

hmmmm
economics dept.
something is fishy
Dunno for them. They should start giving recommendations abeg
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Sayfat(m): 12:09pm On Mar 05, 2015
Hi, newly admitted students, please anyone with the idea of tuition fee and other payment? Thanks.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by GODZY007(m): 12:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
Animal science department which way since last december with just eligibility mail and no more info...whats happening in the department...
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by YZME2001(m): 2:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
To God be the glory, i got my congratulatory mail for offer of admission for thermofluid option mechanical engrng department. please, the acceptance fees inclusive with schl fees or who have idea of the current fees? make i dey hustle money now like craze.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by pronto543(m): 2:45pm On Mar 05, 2015
Thank God I've finally been contacted by PG School. Does anyone have an inkling of how much Acceptance fee and the School Fees is for Agricultural & Environmental Engineering?

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (122) (Reply)

UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread / Thread For PHD Students / 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.