Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application - Education (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application (319185 Views)

(updated) University Of Ibadan (unibadan) 2015/2016 Post-graduate Application / University Of Ibadan (unibadan)2015/2016 Post-graduate Application / Nigeria Defence Academy(n.d.a) 2012-2013 Post Graduate Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by OJAH13: 8:54pm On Mar 17, 2015
Am just watching UI with a Big plasma TV

since 19th of February that i did my clearance no confirmation from UI till now;;;;;;

I called that information officer she said they will work on it as if that was not enough i sent a phD student there;;;; and the man in that room c3 said no cause for alarm that they will put things in place...

Just thinking of the next line of action!

sadAm just watching UI with a Big plasma TV

since 19th of February that i did my clearance no confirmation from UI till now;;;;;;

I called that information officer she said they will work on it as if that was not enough i sent a phD student there;;;; and the man in that room c3 said no cause for alarm that they will put things in place...

Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
emperormero:
So, Geography department just abandoned us after the EPT?

That's tragic...

Really Tragic!
emperormero:
Can anyone help me go to Geography department and verify my name on Urban and Regional Planning list please?

This is getting serious.
emperormero:
Still waiting to be recommended by Urban and Regional Planning-- Geography. Dunno why some have gotten, and others haven't.
emperormero:
I don't know what I've done wrong... Even a friend who applied for GIS, from UNIPORT, with EPT score of 54% hasn't been contacted... I'd like to believe that there'll be another list.
emperormero:

I've only gotten my EPT score (62%) and Eligibility Status (YES).

I don't know what's wrong... Getting worried.

I was just informed that my name is on the admission list... But I didn't receive 'recommendation mail' . . . What should I do?
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by walexzreal: 9:54pm On Mar 17, 2015
kayodespl:
As anyone been able to login to his account this afternoon. I keep trying, it was just redirecting somewhere else.
me too, i have been trying to login since yesterday but not though. am relieved that am not the only one. is there anybody else here with the same complain?

1 Like

Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by chibuike123(m): 11:09pm On Mar 17, 2015
Hi all, I just want to know something about the attestation letter required during clearance. Can it come from anyone eg lawyer, clergy or must it come from the applicant's alma mater. Thanks in anticipation of an urgent response
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by odebade(f): 11:27pm On Mar 17, 2015
OJAH13:

Mr odebade my challenge now is that i work in portharcourt so to shuttle between the two when registrations commence will be money intensive if not impossible.

What's your candid advice
Am Miss not Mr. Now i can understand you, but i will still advise you wait till maybe april ending. Let registration start first, and then u can get to know the deadline and plan properly.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by OJAH13: 11:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
odebade:

Am Miss not Mr. Now i can understand you, but i will still advise you wait till maybe april ending. Let registration start first, and then u can get to know the deadline and plan properly.

deadline is on 15th ma;;;;;;
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by herboshedhe(f): 5:33am On Mar 18, 2015
OJAH13:

deadline is on 15th ma;;;;;;
Please the deadline is for what?
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by davmez(m): 9:06am On Mar 18, 2015
chibuike123:
Hi all, I just want to know something about the attestation letter required during clearance. Can it come from anyone eg lawyer, clergy or must it come from the applicant's alma mater. Thanks in anticipation of an urgent response

The " Attestation Letter" MUST be obtained from your previous institution. There are two ways of getting the attestation Letter, 1. You can get Attestation Letter from your Department (the HOD will sign it) and it must be on a letterheaded Paper. 2. It can also be obtained from the Registrar or Academic office of your previous institution. This is what you should do. Write a letter directly to the Academic Office of your Previous University requesting for an attestation letter. The attestation letter should state that your B.Sc certificate is not ready and it should also indicate ur statement of result code no. And all other relevant information as authentic and that when the certificate is ready you will submitted it to the postgraduate school. In the application letter for attestation. You should state that it's should be addressed to;
The Secretary,
Postgraduate School,
University of Ibadan,
Oyo State,
Nigeria.

When you are writing the application letter for attestation, After the "YOUR FAITHFULLY, signature and Your name" put your phone number. So that the academic office of your previous University can easily contact you when they have typed your Attestation Letter.

Don't also forget. Attach your a photocopy of your statement of result to the application letter for attestation.

1 Like

Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by dmack(m): 9:52am On Mar 18, 2015
walexzreal:

me too, i have been trying to login since yesterday but not though. am relieved that am not the only one. is there anybody else here with the same complain?

Use the Internet Explorer...u'll have access

1 Like

Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by cjeriia: 10:38am On Mar 18, 2015
OJAH13:
Am just watching UI with a Big plasma TV

sadAm just watching UI with a Big plasma TV

pls Ojah how did u manage to print the clearance form. I could nor find it on the UI portal
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by OJAH13: 10:42am On Mar 18, 2015
herboshedhe:

registrations!
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by davmez(m): 11:16am On Mar 18, 2015
cjeriia:
pls Ojah how did u manage to print the clearance form. I could nor find it on the UI portal

When you get to PG school just ask anyone where you can get clearance form. I think is 3 copies for 100 naira
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by tegbeyemi01: 11:40am On Mar 18, 2015
OJAH13:

registrations!
herboshedhe:

That deadline is for the previous session oo..2013/14.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by cjeriia: 11:48am On Mar 18, 2015
davmez:

When you get to PG school just ask anyone where you can get clearance form. I think is 3 copies for 100 naira
OK. Thank man
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by herboshedhe(f): 12:59pm On Mar 18, 2015
tegbeyemi01:

That deadline is for the previous session oo..2013/14.
Ok,thanks,but do you have an idea of when ours' will be?
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 18, 2015
2014/2015 Session begins 21st March. Got this reply from admission officer when I sent a mail asking for some info, including fees:

Hello, 

Kindly note that work is on going on your admission into the Dept of Economics, Faculty of the Social Sciences,University of ibadan,ibadan.Please continue to check your mail box for necessary details on your status.

You may wish to note that the 2014/2015 session will commence on 21 March.The Admissions Office is not in charge of school fees,this will be known to you at the stage of invoice generation. 

Thank you.

Admissions Officer 
The Postgraduate School
University of Ibadan
Ibadan

1 Like

Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 18, 2015
pls I need urgent advice....
I v paid for my acceptance fee, my admission letter is ready but not signed. I went to UI last week to find out what the problem was and I was told to re-snap my passport, put it in a cd then submit to room D5. the guy in that room worked on it immediately and referred me to room C5. I was told to put down my application number and form number which I did.
My problem is that, till now, there is still no mail from UI.
I have been calling the info office but the number is switched off.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by kayodespl(m): 2:55pm On Mar 18, 2015
Martinufi:
2014/2015 Session begins 21st March. Got this reply from admission officer when I sent a mail asking for some info, including fees:

Hello, 

Kindly note that work is on going on your admission into the Dept of Economics, Faculty of the Social Sciences,University of ibadan,ibadan.Please continue to check your mail box for necessary details on your status.

You may wish to note that the 2014/2015 session will commence on 21 March.The Admissions Office is not in charge of school fees,this will be known to you at the stage of invoice generation. 

Thank you.

Admissions Officer 
The Postgraduate School
University of Ibadan
Ibadan

Please can you give me the email of the admission officer?
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 18, 2015
kayodespl:

Please can you give me the email of the admission officer?
admissions@pgschool.ui.edu.ng cc yinkabalo@yahoo.com
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 18, 2015
pls someone should answer me
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by HilaryMedia(m): 5:40pm On Mar 18, 2015
Hello Guys, pleas I received recommendation letter two weeks ago. Since then I have been waiting for congratulatory mail........is there anybody experiencing thesame thing pls?

MPH (Health Promotion and Education)
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by follugee: 6:01pm On Mar 18, 2015
Nkjay:
pls someone should answer me

You paid the acceptance fee but your admisn leta is yet to be signed?.. if i may ask, what dept are you in ma? Have you tried to confirm if others in ur dept av bn maild stating the admisn leta being signed?
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 18, 2015
HilaryMedia:
Hello Guys, pleas I received recommendation letter two weeks ago. Since then I have been waiting for congratulatory mail........is there anybody experiencing thesame thing pls?

MPH (Health Promotion and Education)

I got recommended on 19th Feb, till now no congratulatory mail yet.
c my above complain.
it's frustrating....
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 18, 2015
follugee:

You paid the acceptance fee but your admisn leta is yet to be signed?.. if i may ask, what dept are you in ma? Have you tried to confirm if others in ur dept av bn maild stating the admisn leta being signed?

yes I hv paid. deptment of institute of African studies (peace and conflict resolution )I v not seen or heard from any one from the dept. I announced it here but no one responded to it.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by HilaryMedia(m): 6:16pm On Mar 18, 2015
Nkjay:

I got recommended on 19th Feb, till now no congratulatory mail yet.
c my above complain.
it's frustrating....
Its indeed frustrating.
What department did you applied to?
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by follugee: 6:35pm On Mar 18, 2015
Nkjay:

yes I hv paid. deptment of institute of African studies (peace and conflict resolution )I v not seen or heard from any one from the dept. I announced it here but no one responded to it.
Wot i tink u shuld do is to find out first if ur dept admisn leta hs bin signed... then later you can knw if ur case is general or not. I must admit u took a great risk payin acceptance fee b4 signin of admisn leta
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 18, 2015
HilaryMedia:

Its indeed frustrating.
What department did you applied to?

institute of African studies (peace and conflict resolution )
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 18, 2015
[quote author=follugee post=31754506]
Wot i tink u shuld do is to find out first if ur dept admisn leta hs bin signed... then later you can knw if ur case is general or not. I must admit u took a great risk payin acceptance fee b4 signin of admisn leta [/quot

to find that out, that means I ll have to go back to the school.
thanks very much .I appreciate
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 18, 2015
follugee:

Wot i tink u shuld do is to find out first if ur dept admisn leta hs bin signed... then later you can knw if ur case is general or not. I must admit u took a great risk payin acceptance fee b4 signin of admisn leta

that means I ll have to go back to the school.
thanks alot. I appreciate
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by follugee: 6:49pm On Mar 18, 2015
Nkjay:

that means I ll have to go back to the school.
thanks alot. I appreciate

You're welcome... you will b saving a lot of stress if only u can call people u knw u had d exam with... but if ui is not too far frm ur plc, u can go
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Mopricelezz(f): 8:24pm On Mar 18, 2015
Nkjay:
pls I need urgent advice....
I v paid for my acceptance fee, my admission letter is ready but not signed. I went to UI last week to find out what the problem was and I was told to re-snap my passport, put it in a cd then submit to room D5. the guy in that room worked on it immediately and referred me to room C5. I was told to put down my application number and form number which I did.
My problem is that, till now, there is still no mail from UI.
I have been calling the info office but the number is switched off.

Nkiru dearie, i was at the pgschool today, the man and woman dre told me they were dedicating today to rectifying of passport issues. and said i didn't have to come down cos they were working on it already. he said i will receive a mail either today or tomorrow. so keep calm darling. and that u paid the acceptance b4 ur admission letter is signed is not a problem cos d info officer personally told me that.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 18, 2015
Mopricelezz:

Nkiru dearie, i was at the pgschool today, the man and woman dre told me they were dedicating today to rectifying of passport issues. and said i didn't have to come down cos they were working on it already. he said i will receive a mail either today or tomorrow. so keep calm darling. and that u paid the acceptance b4 ur admission letter is signed is not a problem cos d info officer personally told me that.

@moprizeless,thanks so much. this info is a huge relieve to me. I was becoming too worried. good to know they are working on it. thanks alot. God bless you dear

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (122) (Reply)

UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread / Thread For PHD Students / 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.