Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application (319316 Views)

(updated) University Of Ibadan (unibadan) 2015/2016 Post-graduate Application / University Of Ibadan (unibadan)2015/2016 Post-graduate Application / Nigeria Defence Academy(n.d.a) 2012-2013 Post Graduate Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 01, 2014
mubzay: Pls, any idea when the Eng proficency test will be done? Thanks
Do you hv any idea wen the registration would be late cuz i already paid in the bank but havnt finished locking up my data,and i heard sale of forms ended today.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by mubzay(f): 1:52pm On Oct 01, 2014
herboshedhe:

I can help u with the hard copy,I applied last year too..just PM me!hope this helps?
pls will like to av that of last year. Is it the same set of questions? Thanks
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by mubzay(f): 1:55pm On Oct 01, 2014
fabiano09:
Do you hv any idea wen the registration would be late cuz i already paid in the bank but havnt finished locking up my data,and i heard sale of forms ended today.
No idea. But since u av paid try locking up on time to avoid late rush. I presume it won't be long b4 online application closses.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 01, 2014
mubzay: No idea. But since u av paid try locking up on time to avoid late rush. I presume it won't be long b4 online application closses.
Plz can you walk me tru on how you did yours?? I'd really appreciate that
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by collinsdocuments: 2:25pm On Oct 01, 2014
Please wld want too know the difference between PGDE from NTI and a PGDE in a university. Secondly If I obtain either of the PGDE can I obtain a Master in a different field?? With a lower credit in HND can I run for a PGD in a Federal University All these I wld love to know
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by jboixxx: 3:23pm On Oct 01, 2014
fabiano09:
Endeavour to lock up b4 midnight!
collinsdocuments: Please wld want too know the difference between PGDE from NTI and a PGDE in a university. Secondly If I obtain either of the PGDE can I obtain a Master in a different field?? With a lower credit in HND can I run for a PGD in a Federal University All these I wld love to know
1) I have no idea
2) No, u can't
3) Yes, u can.

1 Like

Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by ComradeTY(m): 4:27pm On Oct 01, 2014
Abeg! How are we submitting our transcript is it by hand or from my skul registrar?
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by topemirates(m): 4:50pm On Oct 01, 2014
mubzay: Pls, any idea when the Eng proficency test will be done? Thanks

No news yet!!!
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by topemirates(m): 4:54pm On Oct 01, 2014
ComradeTY: Abeg! How are we submitting our transcript is it by hand or from my skul registrar?

I believe we can send it ourselves with the transcript label accompanying it, using any of the courier agents around.. just saying tho, try n make more inquiries
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by omoluabi001(m): 4:55pm On Oct 01, 2014
ComradeTY: Abeg! How are we submitting our transcript is it by hand or from my skul registrar?
submitted mine myself
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by ComradeTY(m): 5:37pm On Oct 01, 2014
omoluabi001:
submitted mine myself
Pls what are the procedures?
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by omoluabi001(m): 7:14pm On Oct 01, 2014
ComradeTY:
Pls what are the procedures?
print d transcript label and go to ur school to apply for ur transcript..then they will attach d transcript label together with ur transcript and enveloped it and send to PG school or u collect it and submit yourself.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by ComradeTY(m): 7:29pm On Oct 01, 2014
omoluabi001:
print d transcript label and go to ur school to apply for ur transcript..then they will attach d transcript label together with ur transcript and enveloped it and send to PG school or u collect it and submit yourself.
What of if I have the transcript with me? Pls send me a message tyibitoye@gmail.com so that we can talk beta
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by jutah(m): 11:24pm On Oct 01, 2014
omoluabi001:
I also have mine with me. Can I just package it with d transcript label in an envelope and address it without my school's stamp? I believe they would want to see it with the official stamp of my alma mater...
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by jutah(m): 11:26pm On Oct 01, 2014
omoluabi001:
I also have mine with me. Can I just package it with d transcript label in an envelope and address it without my school's stamp? Will it be accepted? I believe they would want to see it with the official stamp of my alma mater...I'm just saying. I'll really like to know more about this. If it's possible to send without involving ones school as per the stamp, it will be a relief.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by ComradeTY(m): 5:31am On Oct 02, 2014
Abeg! the information officer's number do go tru/pick? I want to confirm something with regards to my transcript
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by omoluabi001(m): 5:51am On Oct 02, 2014
ComradeTY:
What of if I have the transcript with me? Pls send me a message tyibitoye@gmail.com so that we can talk beta
if u have yours with u can bring it down yourself no problem with that.....pyusuph@gmail.com
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by omoluabi001(m): 5:52am On Oct 02, 2014
jutah:
I also have mine with me. Can I just package it with d transcript label in an envelope and address it without my school's stamp? Will it be accepted? I believe they would want to see it with the official stamp of my alma mater...I'm just saying. I'll really like to know more about this. If it's possible to send without involving ones school as per the stamp, it will be a relief.
The stamp is important cos It's official
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by omoluabi001(m): 5:55am On Oct 02, 2014
ComradeTY: Abeg! the information officer's number do go tru/pick? I want to confirm something with regards to my transcript
the number is going but if It's not going thru just send them an email....they do reply.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by jboixxx: 10:49am On Oct 02, 2014
Folks, the official transcript sent to the school by your alma mata is important, maybe I should use d word compulsory. However, if you have a student copy of it, scan & upload it @ d ADDITIONAL NECESSARY DOC page & tag as transcripts. This will help in processing of your application pending the official receipt of the transcript from your alma mata. One thing though, if your alma mata issues official transcripts (addressed to the intending school) to students by hand, just envelope it & forward to UI yourself. Do NOT only submit student's copy; official copy addressed to UI is highly IMPORTANT. #MyOpinionThough
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 02, 2014
jboixxx: Folks, the official transcript sent to the school by your alma mata is important, maybe I should use d word compulsory. However, if you have a student copy of it, scan & upload it @ d ADDITIONAL NECESSARY DOC page & tag as transcripts. This will help in processing of your application pending the official receipt of the transcript from your alma mata. One thing though, if your alma mata issues official transcripts (addressed to the intending school) to students by hand, just envelope it & forward to UI yourself. Do NOT only submit student's copy; official copy addressed to UI is highly IMPORTANT. #MyOpinionThough
Can i still lock up my data? some1 sed registration has ended
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Psittacus(m): 1:04pm On Oct 02, 2014
Hello NLders, is there any way i could know if d P.G sch hav received my transcript. Am far away frm my sch in Zaria. Bt they hav collect the transcript label and promised to send it. Bt i wnt to be sure it's done on time. is there anyway i will knw?
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by ComradeTY(m): 2:15pm On Oct 02, 2014
After locking up a data can one still edit? How much will I b charge?
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by jboixxx: 6:16pm On Oct 02, 2014
ComradeTY: After locking up a data can one still edit? How much will I b charge?
You can still edit after lock-up. I don't know d fine, but it's practical...just click on d corresponding tab for d editing & see your fine invoice.
Psittacus: Hello NLders, is there any way i could know if d P.G sch hav received my transcript. Am far away frm my sch in Zaria. Bt they hav collect the transcript label and promised to send it. Bt i wnt to be sure it's done on time. is there anyway i will knw?
I doubt, only if you have contacts @ d department in charge of transcripts processing of your school.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by oluwatobi03: 12:54am On Oct 03, 2014
hello pals....please when is the deadline for the online application!
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by ComradeTY(m): 8:42am On Oct 03, 2014
I tried as much as possible to get the information officer tru fone but to no avail. Any body here in the same boat with me?
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by abey002: 10:26am On Oct 03, 2014
Pls can someone confirm these courses in faculty of educationsada) Educational research and evaluation (b) Curriculum development. Your response will be highly appreciated.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by topemirates(m): 3:18pm On Oct 03, 2014
I just submitted my transcript (myself) at d PG school...
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by en1gma12: 7:22pm On Oct 03, 2014
ComradeTY: I tried as much as possible to get the information officer tru fone but to no avail. Any body here in the same boat with me?

I think a better way will be to click on the student support link and fill in ur complaints. i did that and d response ws quick and very helpful. But u might av to wait till after d public holidays
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by honTim(m): 3:37pm On Oct 05, 2014
pls, is there going to be any extension for the sales of form? I have generated my invoice but am yet to defray it. your response will be highly appreciated.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (122) (Reply)

UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread / Thread For PHD Students / 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.