Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application - Education (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application (319177 Views)

(updated) University Of Ibadan (unibadan) 2015/2016 Post-graduate Application / University Of Ibadan (unibadan)2015/2016 Post-graduate Application / Nigeria Defence Academy(n.d.a) 2012-2013 Post Graduate Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by pronto543(m): 7:04pm On Apr 14, 2015
mcatho:
just keep on checking the 'accomodation application ' page until a hostel is allocated to you.Then you print. Nobody has been given accomodation yet though . But just keep checking
Hi bro. Thanks for the invaluable info at ur disposal and which u're willing to share for us all. I paid my registration fee 2day and have applied for accommodation. I"ll just keep checking as you've said...
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by mcatho(m): 7:16pm On Apr 14, 2015
pronto543:

Hi bro. Thanks for the invaluable info at ur disposal and which u're willing to share for us all. I paid my registration fee 2day and have applied for accommodation. I"ll just keep checking as you've said...
good. you're welcome
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by cliffordnwosu: 9:28pm On Apr 14, 2015
Pls how much is accommodation around ui campus
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by cliffordnwosu: 9:35pm On Apr 14, 2015
pls how much does it cost to apply for accommodation
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by adiguntope: 10:07pm On Apr 14, 2015
Team G$C department any news....just submitted my transcript 2weeks ago though...bt since den no news/mail...anyone there to guild me on wot to do?
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by compreyus: 10:09pm On Apr 14, 2015
Who has an idea about d accommodation fee?
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Amthol(m): 10:48pm On Apr 14, 2015
House pls help ooooo. My frnd is a first class graduate and he did the first test for the pg school he passed veeery well so he was not called for the second test but he had issue with his transcript but later was resolved n. Now he has not rcvd his recommendation letter pls what could be wrong?
All advice and suggestions will be highly appreciated
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by odebade(f): 10:56pm On Apr 14, 2015
Amthol:
House pls help ooooo. My frnd is a first class graduate and he did the first test for the pg school he passed veeery well so he was not called for the second test but he had issue with his transcript but later was resolved n. Now he has not rcvd his recommendation letter pls what could be wrong?
All advice and suggestions will be highly appreciated

He should go and complain at the pg school.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Amthol(m): 8:14am On Apr 15, 2015
odebade:

He should go and complain at the pg school.

Thank you odebade will definitely go to school today by His grace
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by topemirates(m): 8:26am On Apr 15, 2015
Team ARCIS, where una dey o?? Let's relate
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Abolatobi: 9:02am On Apr 15, 2015
I av paid my acceptance fee and d receipt has bn acknowledged by UI 2ru a mail. Wil i av to wait for anoda message scheduling me 4 clearance or i can just go dr any date btw d 2 weeks i was told u appear? Help plz.

emperormero:

Thanks a lot sir...

That means I have to wait patiently for the CONGRATULATORY MAIL.

What phase are you now?
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by FABBYBLACK: 11:02am On Apr 15, 2015
According to the academic calendar, lectures started on the 13th of April and after 13wks of lectures comes the first semester exams in July.

Lectures should start fully in May.

Team Civil Engineering
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by FABBYBLACK: 11:05am On Apr 15, 2015
cliffordnwosu:
pls how much does it cost to apply for accommodation

Heard is #25000
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by FABBYBLACK: 11:07am On Apr 15, 2015
Amthol:

Thank you odebade will definitely go to school today by His grace

He should also visit the department

2 Likes

Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by odebade(f): 11:54am On Apr 15, 2015
FABBYBLACK:

Heard is #25000

#25000 for 3 man room, and #35000 for 2 man room.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by ibukunife: 12:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
pronto543:

Pls how and where do I apply for accommodation. Trying to navigate that out can't seem to locate where. Your response will be highly appreciated
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by ibukunife: 12:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
pronto543:

Would appreciate your response. Where and how do I apply for accommodation. Can't seem to figure and navigate accommodation application is. Thanks for your response.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by follugee: 12:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
i got this from a friend.... too lng tho...

U.I POST GRADUATE REGISTRATION
(PG). IS ON :
PROCEDURES:
1 Each newly admitted student would
use the same Application number and
password used for processing application. The Application number
and password would be used to log in
to start registration. New
**** Late registration attracts a charge
of 30% of tuition fees after five weeks
and 50% after 10 weeks up to the
12th week of resumption when access
to registration may be blocked. These charges are automatically generated
upon the printing of invoice 2 The newly admitted student would
be issued an Invoice. This would list
the tuition and other fees to be paid by
the student. It is to be printed out by
each student and used for payment at
any branch of the specified banks. (Foreigners would be expected to
send a bank cheque of the specified
amount made payable to The
Postgraduate School, University of
Ibadan, Nigeria. The name, address,
and Application Number of the applicant should be written at the
back of the bank cheque, Also send
along the invoice issued by the web
site on the payment.) 3 Each student will be notified of the
confirmation of payment via e-mail
and SMS after which, the candidate
returns to continue the registration
procedure. This includes medical data,
course registration where applicable and others. After completion of all data
entry, the candidate will be asked to
review data entered and make
necessary adjustment to some of the
data fields 4 After the completion of step 3, the
newly admitted student will wait one
week for the University of Ibadan MIS
unit to allocate him to a Postgraduate
Hall (This is not room allocation) and
assign a matriculation number if the student was not a former graduate of
the University. This allocations would
be done through the Data Processing
Section of the Postgraduate School. 5 With Step 4 completed, each student
is expected to print out the following:
(i) 4 copies of Course Registration
Form, (ii) 1 copy of Student ID Card
form (iii) 2 copies of Student Entrance
Medical Examination Form (iv) 3 copies of Student Financial Clearance Form (to
be printed after payments have been
verified by PG School). The signed
forms are then taken to the
department and faculty for necessary
processing. The signed and processed forms must be dropped at the Records
Office of the PG School and addressed
to The DR/Secretary PG School, UI
secured A4 sized envelope. 6 Each student shall receive e-mail
messages from the PG School on their
registration status. The candidates are
free to log on the PG School web site to
check on their registration status and
if need be, chat with the Information Officer. When their form are fully
processed and signed at the
Postgraduate School, the student is
notified via e-mail. The student would
go to the records office to collect their
copies of the signed and processed forms. If the student is interested in Bed
Space Allocation in the Hall, then the
next few steps apply 7 If the Student is interested in Hall
Accommodation, he will log on to PG
School Web Site (after payment of
registration related fees have been
confirmed), print out 3 copies of the
Accommodation Request form, and drop a copy with the Hall
Administration. 8 If he is allocated to a room and
issued an "Authority to Pay" slip, the
student would log onto PG School Web
site to process payment for the
allocation. He would be issued an
Invoice. This would list the Accommodation fee as applies to the
his Hall and the type of room allocated.
It is to be printed out by each student
and used for payment at any branch
of the specified banks. (Foreigners
would be expected to send a bank cheque of the specified amount made
payable to The Postgraduate School,
University of Ibadan, Nigeria. The
name, address, and Application
Number of the applicant should be
written at the back of the bank cheque, Also send along the invoice
issued by the web site on the
payment.) 9 After the payment is confirmed by
the bank, the student will fil out the
requested data online and then print
out 3 copies of the Hall Bio-data form
and 3 copies of Student Financial
Clearance Form. He will submit 2 copies of the Accommodation Request
form, along with 3 copies of
Accommodation Clearance form, drop
them at the General Office of the PG
School and addressed to The DR/
Secretary PG School, UI secured A4 sized envelope. He will use the
remaining copy to collect his bed
space allocation pending the time he is
financially cleared 10 When their form are fully processed
and signed at the Postgraduate
School, the student is notified via e-
mail. The student would go to the
records office to collect their copies of
the signed and processed Accommodation related forms. DIRECT LINK

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by FABBYBLACK: 12:24pm On Apr 15, 2015
odebade:

#25000 for 3 man room, and #35000 for 2 man room.

Hostel accomodatn
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Amthol(m): 1:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
All members of the house with the option of parasitology pls identify yourselves there is urgent need for us to meet
Session has resumed and we need to discuss on lots of issues.
thank you my number is 08132462122
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Iganboh: 1:46pm On Apr 15, 2015
Chem. department will do orientation on Mon.20th April 2015. Lectures begin on the following day.

1 Like

Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by herboshedhe(f): 2:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
Kindly com 4 Orientatn Prog.on Mon 20 April,2015@10.00a.m in Rm A3 Chem.Dept.,U.I., if u've received admissn letter frm PG Sch. Lectures begins 21 April '15

Team chemistry...take note!

1 Like

Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by OJAH13: 2:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
herboshedhe:
Kindly com 4 Orientatn Prog.on Mon 20 April,2015@10.00a.m in Rm A3 Chem.Dept.,U.I., if u've received admissn letter frm PG Sch. Lectures begins 21 April '15

Team chemistry...take note!

sir please where did you get this info from ?
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by davmez(m): 2:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
I just got my Matriculation Number. It was sent through mail. I Guess now I can say I am a Postgraduate student of UI. I am yet to finish my course registration though.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by truvine(m): 2:46pm On Apr 15, 2015
Hostel allocation has commence
To those who have paid
You can find your allotted hostel inside your school fees receipt.
The school fees receipt will be printable if you've received a message of issued matric number.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Narnsee(f): 3:07pm On Apr 15, 2015
[quote author=truvine post=32749704]Hostel allocation has commence
To those who have paid
The school fees receipt will be printable if you've received a message of issued matric number. [/quote
plz did u pay for hostel accommodation before you applied online ?cuz I paid my school fees on Mon and requested for d hostel accommodation online but I've not received any mail concerning accommodation and since you said allocation has commenced...I'll appreciate any info from u plz..
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by compreyus: 3:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
truvine:
Hostel allocation has commence
To those who have paid
The school fees receipt will be printable if you've received a message of issued matric number.
Pls after payment of schl fees, wat did u do next b4 u received Hall allocation & matric number? your prompt response please...
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by ayoola190: 4:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
Narnsee:
plz did u pay for hostel accommodation before you
applied online ?cuz I paid my school fees on Mon
and requested for d hostel accommodation online
but I've not received any mail concerning
accommodation and since you said allocation has
commenced...I'll appreciate any info from u plz..

You wont receive mail about accommodation. Click on request for accommodation to view your hall of residence.

You did the right thing
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by ayoola190: 4:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
davmez:
I just got my Matriculation Number. It was sent through mail. I Guess now I can say I am a Postgraduate student of UI. I am yet to finish my course registration though.

Congrats
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by ayoola190: 4:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
compreyus:
Pls after payment of schl fees, wat did u do next b4 u received Hall allocation & matric number? your prompt response please...

You dont need to do anything other than click on 'request for accommodation' to check if you ve been awarded.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by davmez(m): 4:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
Thanks @ Ayoola
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by ayoola190: 4:21pm On Apr 15, 2015
Pls whats the next thing to do after printing of accommodation request form

how do we generate payment invoice?

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (122) (Reply)

UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread / Thread For PHD Students / 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.