Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,329 members, 7,819,132 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application (319481 Views)

(updated) University Of Ibadan (unibadan) 2015/2016 Post-graduate Application / University Of Ibadan (unibadan)2015/2016 Post-graduate Application / Nigeria Defence Academy(n.d.a) 2012-2013 Post Graduate Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Dadehmola: 9:30pm On Sep 03, 2014
tonyfrenzy:
About transcript, chk if itz something u can skip for d meantime. They'll only keep telling u dat u've not uploaded it bt itz smtn u can supply during regstration too. BUT TRY TO GET IT ASAP.

Isn't it supposed to be sent to the pg school with the label attached to it? Which one be upload again?
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by kaypopps: 10:42pm On Sep 03, 2014
Akell: I've been following this thread closely for days now. But my question still is : can I do all these processes on my bb10 device?.
Secondly, I'm a 2.2 candidate, am I eligible?

Thanks for your honest response.
don't use bb. Use laptop with internet explorer
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by kaypopps: 10:47pm On Sep 03, 2014
glamour4000: pls has any1 upload their document for this pg program....pls sum1 help me out cos am finding it hard to do.....thanks
I had thesame problem too. Browse where there is good connectivity. It would upload
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by mubzay(f): 11:29pm On Sep 03, 2014
kaypopps: don't use bb. Use laptop with internet explorer
it happened that I used my BB for the application and found it difficult to open it on d system with the same application number (user name and pword). Guess I av to open a new one. Its just painful. The consolation is that I avnt paid the fees with, it would have been a disaster. Pls dnt open with ur phone.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Akell(m): 12:19am On Sep 04, 2014
mubzay: it happened that I used my BB for the application and found it difficult to open it on d system with the same application number (user name and pword). Guess I av to open a new one. Its just painful. The consolation is that I avnt paid the fees with, it would have been a disaster. Pls dnt open with ur phone.
thanks....kisses
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by AyodejiAdejare: 8:12am On Sep 04, 2014
Pls, how do i get to start uploading my documents? Im stucked on "print this invoice" page or do i av to pay my fees before i can get to upload page? Thanks.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by jboixxx: 8:54am On Sep 04, 2014
AyodejiAdejare: Pls, how do i get to start uploading my documents? Im stucked on "print this invoice" page or do i av to pay my fees before i can get to upload page? Thanks.
Print your invoice & pay the fees therein. Only then you'll be able to proceed.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by mubzay(f): 11:19am On Sep 04, 2014
Alas, was able to use my PC using Google chrome. So didn't av to open a new application page. But honestly will advice to use PC directly. Please any update on the proficiency test? Thanks and All d best to all of us.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 04, 2014
Hello everyone. Pls i wna ask something. Do i have a chance of been admitted if i buy d form and pass the test? I havd a 2.2(less than 3.0 though)
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by glamour4000(m): 3:49pm On Sep 04, 2014
pls I need help on how to upload my documents
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by kaypopps: 5:35pm On Sep 04, 2014
AyodejiAdejare: Pls, how do i get to start uploading my documents? Im stucked on "print this invoice" page or do i av to pay my fees before i can get to upload page? Thanks.
Until you defray that invoice you can't do nothing, pay the money on ur invoice and u profile application would unlock you to other part of the application.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by orimipe(f): 6:46pm On Sep 04, 2014
Good evening! Please, how relevant is the transcript to the registration for now? Can I still go ahead with my registration without the transcript? Please, I need an urgent reply. Thanks!
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 04, 2014
@DoroDiva, itz possible bt depends on d percentage of applicants applying in ur dept. Merit is strongly their watchword, if u can pass well.
@orimipe, pple who hv finished d reg process cn help u wt dat. Bt if u can continue with other files upload then itz nt that important all for now. D file submissions myt also be extended for a couple months (even after form sales deadline) and u shld be able 2 get it by then.
Best of luck.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by orimipe(f): 9:56pm On Sep 04, 2014
tonyfrenzy: @DoroDiva, itz possible bt depends on d percentage of applicants applying in ur dept. Merit is strongly their watchword, if u can pass well.
@orimipe, pple who hv finished d reg process cn help u wt dat. Bt if u can continue with other files upload then itz nt that important all for now. D file submissions myt also be extended for a couple months (even after form sales deadline) and u shld be able 2 get it by then.
Best of luck.

Thnks for the prompt reply
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by kaypopps: 11:41pm On Sep 04, 2014
@ tonyfrenzy I knw I av asked you b4. I av locked up my data and my referees had bn contacted. I av also printed out the transcript label. I av applied for transcript b4 in my scH so to reproduuce it wll not take time. Am looking for a way of not to travel ds point in time. Is it possible to apply for d transcript later in ocTober and still be covered in the exercise considering the deadline.
pls answer
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by yinkard4me(m): 11:29am On Sep 05, 2014
kaypopps: @ tonyfrenzy I knw I av asked you b4. I av locked up my data and my referees had bn contacted. I av also printed out the transcript label. I av applied for transcript b4 in my scH so to reproduuce it wll not take time. Am looking for a way of not to travel ds point in time. Is it possible to apply for d transcript later in ocTober and still be covered in the exercise considering the deadline.
pls answer
pls what did u fill @ d stage of

Certificate (General and Professional)*

Subjects and Grades / Ratings Obtained*

Another Certificate
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 05, 2014
tonyfrenzy: @DoroDiva, itz possible bt depends on d percentage of applicants applying in ur dept. Merit is strongly their watchword, if u can pass well.
Best of luck.
Tnkx alot. Dt means if I should pass d test very well, I'll have the admission right?
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Nobody: 3:33am On Sep 06, 2014
Best of luck.
and what is their test like? Its based on d course u applied for right?

1 Like

Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Debbylia(f): 7:37am On Sep 06, 2014
good morning house....pls am I to generate a unique card pin in the process of registering? waiting for reply.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by glamour4000(m): 9:52am On Sep 06, 2014
pls am trying to upload my A level certificate but am getting an error message like "forbidden to choose from directory"...pls wot can I do
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 06, 2014
@kaypopps, @DoroDiva, I guess y'all knw i ain't a staff right? But presumably (since i was told Feb. Batch P.O. Corps Members'll are still eligible, i guess the admission process isnt any rush rush at all. So keep ur cool.) any October P.O. Corps membr shld be able to supply those files b4 ending of d year.
@DoroDiva, UI accepts 2:2. You'll hv two tests.
1). Test of Eng Proficiency...if u meet d cut-off (which i dunno, but 50/100 shld do) u'll be called for:
2). Departmental test (course-related, elementary questions)
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 06, 2014
tonyfrenzy: @kaypopps, @DoroDiva, I guess y'all knw i ain't a staff right? But presumably (since i was told Feb. Batch P.O. Corps Members'll are still eligible, i guess the admission process isnt any rush rush at all. So keep ur cool.) any October P.O. Corps membr shld be able to supply those files b4 ending of d year.
@DoroDiva, UI accepts 2:2. You'll hv two tests.
1). Test of Eng Proficiency...if u meet d cut-off (which i dunno, but 50/100 shld do) u'll be called for:
2). Departmental test (course-related, elementary questions)
Tnkx a lot! God bless you for me
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Farouksenior: 11:09am On Sep 06, 2014
@ tonyfrenzy. Pls i jst finished service dis year. Nd i m goin for industrial nd production engr.
..1 of dia admission requirements states: candidates must have a minimum of 2yrs post working experience
Plzz does it mean i cant apply?
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by mcatho(m): 12:31pm On Sep 06, 2014
kaypopps: pls i have been trying to upload some document on the pg online application but to no avail. after supplying details of my 3 referees, the page led me to the where we were to upload marriage cert. and NYSC cert. i am due to get my NYSC discharge on the 16th oct 2014. the page even classified the NYSC cert under docs yet to be submitted. without submitting an uploaded doc, you can move to the next stage. i tried to upload my WAEC result but it is telling to select the doc i want to upload.the option is not even there. the tray only brings out NYSC and no other option again. please i need help urgently so that i can can go to my school to apply for transcript.
bro, am also a 2013 batch C corp member. Seems u'r done with d NYSC cert section of d form. Au did u do it pls since d cert is not available yet
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by jboixxx: 12:55pm On Sep 06, 2014
mcatho: bro, am also a 2013 batch C corp member. Seems u'r done with d NYSC cert section of d form. Au did u do it pls since d cert is not available yet
Upload your call-up letter in lieu of your NYSC cert.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by mcatho(m): 5:25pm On Sep 06, 2014
jboixxx:
Upload your call-up letter in lieu of your NYSC cert.
thanks bro
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by glamour4000(m): 8:15am On Sep 08, 2014
pls can I upload statement of result in place of waec certificate for the time being?
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 08, 2014
Please! Please!! & please!!!

Someone should help me with the application process from d beginning to d ending in simplified terms biko

Tnkx
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Akell(m): 11:06pm On Sep 08, 2014
Please what's country code of location?
I'm a Nigerian, resident in Nigeria.

Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by jboixxx: 5:14am On Sep 09, 2014
Akell: Please what's country code of location?
I'm a Nigerian, resident in Nigeria.
Don't bother; just fill d Country, d server will fill d code automatically.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by jboixxx: 5:23am On Sep 09, 2014
DoroDiva: Please! Please!! & please!!!

Someone should help me with the application process from d beginning to d ending in simplified terms biko

Tnkx
Follow d links provided by op on page 1. The process is simple till you pay (that's where you get access to the main application). Mycandid advice is to use google chrome browser but if that's unavailable, use others but never a smartphone browser.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by jboixxx: 5:25am On Sep 09, 2014
glamour4000: pls can I upload statement of result in place of waec certificate for the time being?
Yes! But endeavour to avail d cert for admission clearance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (122) (Reply)

UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread / Thread For PHD Students / 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.