Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application (318942 Views)

(updated) University Of Ibadan (unibadan) 2015/2016 Post-graduate Application / University Of Ibadan (unibadan)2015/2016 Post-graduate Application / Nigeria Defence Academy(n.d.a) 2012-2013 Post Graduate Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Ballotelle(m): 10:19am On Sep 13, 2014
how do i submit d transcript?tnx
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by jboixxx: 11:24am On Sep 13, 2014
yinkard4me:
Now I understand what ure saying cos I experienced it too. Ure probably using Internet Explorer. Don't use Internet explorer for modification. USE OPERA MINI for modification, u will be able to add d cert with Opera mini
Oh! I'm not IE user but Chrome & Mozilla, of which both aint giving me d needed result...will try Opera Mini out. That's why it's good to have as many browsers as possible. No thanks to that site developer(s). Thanks bro.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by jboixxx: 11:27am On Sep 13, 2014
Ballotelle: how do i submit d transcript?tnx
If you have a soft copy of it, add it to "Other necessary doc" upload page but ensure your school sends d official copy to UI. Print d transcript label & attach it to your transcript application letter.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Ballotelle(m): 12:35pm On Sep 13, 2014
jboixxx:
If you have a soft copy of it, add it to "Other necessary doc" upload page but ensure your school sends d official copy to UI. Print d transcript label & attach it to your transcript application letter.
i guess it was said dat do nt print anything.if i atach(i have) y send again. is d transcript aplication leter and label frm d site also. tnx
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by jboixxx: 6:22pm On Sep 13, 2014
Ballotelle: i guess it was said dat do nt print anything.if i atach(i have) y send again. is d transcript aplication leter and label frm d site also. tnx
You'll have to print d label after locking your application on d page, then attach it to your Transcript application letter to b submitted at your school. The application isn't on d site but the label MUST be printed from d site.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by jutah(m): 10:16pm On Sep 13, 2014
Please I heard sometime ago that the caliber of ones referees matters alot; that it's imperative that one uses profs as referees because certain marks are allocated to it(I doubt the authenticity though). My problem right now is that I only have one Dr. As a contact in my sch. Don't know what to do about d other two and the issue about Profs...please can I use a senior friend that is well placed? I'm just stuck in this stage.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by mystique18(m): 2:21pm On Sep 14, 2014
thanx 4 d nice job in setting dis up and d promptness...i av just a questn....itz about d transcripts.
1. ow early can we make demands 4 it...and is it possible beyond den afta locking up d datas
2. d issue of transcript letters attached with labels...is dere a special format 4 d letter...coz some schools offer forms 2 b filled and submitted so it wud b fwded 2 dem

thanx in anticipation!
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Ballotelle(m): 4:39pm On Sep 14, 2014
pls more info on TRANSCRIPT and LOCKING/UNLOCKING
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by jboixxx: 6:52pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ballotelle: pls more info on TRANSCRIPT and LOCKING/UNLOCKING
Get info from your school on transcript processing but I believe you must attach d label with your application. The label shall b glued to d posting envelope2UI. Check d admission procedure file.
Locking: to submit your application, you must lock your application, without locking, your application cant/wont b processed. However, once you lock your application, you can't modify it unless you pay a fine (this is unlocking).
NB: Application must be locked before the TRANSCRIPT LABEL can b printed. If you have a copy of your transcript handy, upload it.

Correction: You are to print a copy of the Transcript Label to be sent along with your transcript request to your previous School.The Transcript Label must be attached to each request for transcript (UI graduates do not need to submit Transcript).

1 Like

Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by yinkard4me(m): 11:02pm On Sep 14, 2014
jboixxx:
Get info from your school on transcript processing but I believe you must attach d label with your application. The label shall b glued to d posting envelope2UI. Check d admission procedure file.
Locking: to submit your application, you must lock your application, without locking, your application cant/wont b processed. However, once you lock your application, you can't modify it unless you pay a fine (this is unlocking).
NB: Application must be locked before the TRANSCRIPT LABEL can b printed. If you have a copy of your transcript handy, upload it.
Transcript Label glued to Envelope? I don't think so.... Upload Transcript? I don't think so.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by jboixxx: 6:43am On Sep 15, 2014
yinkard4me:
Transcript Label glued to Envelope? I don't think so.... Upload Transcript? I don't think so.
What's d purpose of the Transcript label, then? In guideline provided, they advised that students could forward their transcripts for reference purpose if handy should there be a delay from their school. It's not compulsory but just an advice.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by JAGZZ: 10:07am On Sep 15, 2014
jutah: Please I heard sometime ago that the caliber of ones referees matters alot; that it's imperative that one must use profs as referees because certain marks are allocated to it(I doubt the authenticity though). My problem right now is that I only have one Dr. As a contact in my sch. Don't know what to do about d other two and the issue about Profs...please can I use a senior friend that is well placed? I'm just stuck in this stage.

My guy, even your padi can be your referee.. Just put Professor in front of his name.

U.I portal will automatically send a mail to the ref's email address and he/she would add his comments or recommendation. I don't think there's a big deal in that. Its not like they would go to your school to confirm the professor.

2 Likes

Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by orimipe(f): 11:14am On Sep 15, 2014
Good morning to everyone! Pls, I want to knw if I can upload my photocopied call up letter since the original has been submitted in camp. Thanks!
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by jutah(m): 1:38pm On Sep 15, 2014
JAGZZ:

My guy, even your padi can be your referee.. Just put Professor in front of his name.

U.I portal will automatically send a mail to the ref's email address and he/she would add his comments or recommendation. I don't think there's a big deal in that. Its not like they would go to your school to confirm the professor.

Thanks bro...this will help.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by kaypopps: 2:56pm On Sep 15, 2014
mcatho: bro, am also a 2013 batch C corp member. Seems u'r done with d NYSC cert section of d form. Au did u do it pls since d cert is not available yet
upload your nysc call up letter
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by vickymansion: 7:44am On Sep 16, 2014
Pls help out o,in d uploadin of certificate,mine is nt yet ready can i upload d statement of result,and also cn i also upload d print out of neco,and the transcript,are we to submit it ourselv after we have request in our sch..pls i nid urgent respons
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by orimipe(f): 7:53am On Sep 16, 2014
kaypopps: upload your nysc call up letter

Good morning! Pls, can I upload my photocopied call up letter?
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by JAGZZ: 11:21am On Sep 16, 2014
Please i'm at stanbic ibtc now wanting to pay for the application form but the guy at the counter is saying my application ID is invalid according to the system.

What could be the problem?
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by yinkard4me(m): 11:39am On Sep 16, 2014
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by yinkard4me(m): 11:41am On Sep 16, 2014
JAGZZ: Please i'm at stanbic ibtc now wanting to pay for the application form but the guy at the counter is saying my application ID is invalid according to the system.

What could be the problem?
Try oda selected banks. Or call d PG info officer
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by yinkard4me(m): 11:43am On Sep 16, 2014
orimipe:

Good morning! Pls, can I upload my photocopied call up letter?
Ure not expected to have d original with u. Upload d photocopy
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by yinkard4me(m): 11:52am On Sep 16, 2014
vickymansion: Pls help out o,in d uploadin of certificate,mine is nt yet ready can i upload d statement of result,and also cn i also upload d print out of neco,and the transcript,are we to submit it ourselv after we have request in our sch..pls i nid urgent respons
Yh, u can upload ur statement of result since most schools delay certs. As for Neco printout, I won't advice u to upload dat, dia is still time to get ur Neco cert before deadline. As for transcript, print d transcript label and attach to ur request to ur schoo, d transcript label will be enclosed (NOT GLUED) with ur transcript and sent to UI.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by jboixxx: 12:33pm On Sep 16, 2014
yinkard4me:
Yh, u can upload ur statement of result since most schools delay certs. As for Neco printout, I won't advice u to upload dat, dia is still time to get ur Neco cert before deadline. As for transcript, print d transcript label and attach to ur request to ur schoo, d transcript label will be enclosed (NOT GLUED) with ur transcript and sent to UI.
Noted sir.
Please, can't access my account using IE compatibility mode but Google Chrome + opera (as advised). However, I need to add documents but the slot for additional docs is not provided after checking the box. Called the IO but she insisted I use IE in Compatibility mode! Please, what do I do?
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by vickymansion: 12:42pm On Sep 16, 2014
okay tanks so wat about the attestation letter issues
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by vickymansion: 12:48pm On Sep 16, 2014
is it possible to delete an uploaded document and replace it with another when modifying or wat.cuz I mistakenly uploaded d one am not suppose to
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by yinkard4me(m): 12:51pm On Sep 16, 2014
jboixxx:
Noted sir.
Please, can't access my account using IE compatibility mode but Google Chrome + opera (as advised). However, I need to add documents but the slot for additional docs is not provided after checking the box. Called the IO but she insisted I use IE in Compatibility mode! Please, what do I do?
Bruh, why I said u shd try Opera mini is cos I had similar problem adding docx using I E buh I was able to add wen I changed to Opera mini.
BTW which doc re u trying to add?
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by yinkard4me(m): 12:54pm On Sep 16, 2014
vickymansion: is it possible to delete an uploaded document and replace it with another when modifying or wat.cuz I mistakenly uploaded d one am not suppose to
Yes its very possible cos I removed a doc I mistakenly uploaded. U just need to check on d Doc and click on remove. All dis Options are made available.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by yinkard4me(m): 12:56pm On Sep 16, 2014
vickymansion: okay tanks so wat about the attestation letter issues
U just need to supply d E-mail adds of ur referee. They will be contacted.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 16, 2014
Hello house, please I wanna know if I can apply; I'm a batch B corps member (d latest batch). Or better still, when do you think the next admission would be out?
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by omoluabi001(m): 3:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
pls non of my referees have been contacted yet but I haven't lock up my data yet.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by jboixxx: 4:11pm On Sep 16, 2014
omoluabi001: pls non of my referees have been contacted yet but I haven't lock up my data yet.
Till you lock it up.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by AyodejiAdejare: 9:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
Pls house, anybody have an idea when the resumption is going to be? Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (122) (Reply)

UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread / Thread For PHD Students / 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.