Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Please I Need Advise!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please I Need Advise!!! (907 Views)

Help I Need Advise / Need Advise Seriously (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Advise!!! by neche2012: 11:56am On Jul 24, 2014
I sincerely need advise on this challenge i am facing presently. My mum has been down with stroke for the past nine months, we have been treating her to no avail. She had suffered this first time two years ago, by God's grace and mercy she became ok until this particular one.

I got a message recently that she made a covenant with the queen of the coast since she did not fulfil the covenant 'they' want to make life miserable. Presently two of my brothers are mentally not sound, the first son does not even bother to come see her mum, he only calls on phone to find out how she is fairing, the last son has not made move to call or come see her mum, the whole load is just on me.

I would have find joy taking care of her as the only daughter, but i am not very happy doing it, because i have been getting some other information that could possibly be responsible for our predicament. I was told that there was a time she visited one of my aunts and they went for prayer somewhere, my mum was told that two of her sons would soon have mental problem as a result of what she did, that was about 5 years ago, she never mentioned it to any of us. They told her there was a tree she planted in our village that she should cut it down, before she does that she should call some deliverance ministers to pray on it. She actually cut the tree not from the tree but the base and she did not call anyone to pray against what she did, two weeks after cutting the tree, she had a stroke.

I was given a message recently that it's as a resulting of keeping my mother in my home that is the reason why things tend to be difficult for us financially, that the "queen of the coast" is fighting against allowing her to stay with me. Although before now people have been telling us that there is a bad spirit in my house, i have been fasting and praying, my husband have lost his job, we are feeding with the little salary i am earning.

The question now is should I take my mum to the village?, since my grandma said i should bring her, my fear is who will take care of her while she is there, none of my siblings want to go with her.

Please my good people i need your candid advise.
Re: Please I Need Advise!!! by Tannie(f): 1:42pm On Jul 24, 2014
This is kinda confusing. Can your mum talk? If yes, ask her questions concerning what you've heard. Secondly, I don't think sending her to the villa is the right thing. Your family needs all the prayers they can get now and obviously your faith alone cannot carry it. Look for a true man of God, explain your predicaments to him. I believe God can restore your family.
Re: Please I Need Advise!!! by neche2012: 3:15pm On Jul 24, 2014
I have asked her several times but she keeps telling me that she did not do anything. Like you said my family needs prayer, yes but i am carrying the load alone, and that is why i want to take her to the village may be her mum and others can assist in their own way to solve this problem once and for all. I believe if that tree is properly cut down. Things might get better.
Re: Please I Need Advise!!! by ericoleon(m): 3:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
Get this books 1. recreating your world
2. How to make your faith work
3. How to pray effectivly al authored by pastor Chris Oyakhilome You can find them in any Christ Embassy church bookstand.
Re: Please I Need Advise!!! by josh001(m): 4:23pm On Jul 24, 2014
Eh. Do you like your life, do you love your husband, what about your kids. you are keeping fire in your house. Gone thru a similar experience with a relative. the fact remains you cannot help her, the best you cab do is to take her to a deliverance ground. in fact, your whole family should go for deliverance, and if anywhere, at prayer city MFM. Had one relative we were taking care of, but she had a covenant. just like your moms. regretted ever taking care of her, don't you think its for a reason your brothers have hands off. you had better do your best and consider your options
Re: Please I Need Advise!!! by emmyskies(m): 5:22pm On Jul 24, 2014
It is very clear your mother and family are under spiritual attack. And you are the gap GOD will use to restore your family and mother back Ezek 22:30. Can I message you privately?
Re: Please I Need Advise!!! by torchwave: 6:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
Op, through the gift of prophecy God revealed the root of your Mum's illness. The same way God will reveal the solution. Go and see a trusted Man of God with prophetic anointing to receive directions from God as regards the next step to take. I won't rule deliverance out as your family is under spiritual attack from the powers of darkness.

Don't take any action like taking her to the village without knowing God's direction first. It could be fatal to your Mum or you. I hate to say this but this is a life threatening situation so you must be strong and God will see you through.
Re: Please I Need Advise!!! by nora544: 6:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
neche2012: I sincerely need advise on this challenge i am facing presently. My mum has been down with stroke for the past nine months, we have been treating her to no avail. She had suffered this first time two years ago, by God's grace and mercy she became ok until this particular one.

I got a message recently that she made a covenant with the queen of the coast since she did not fulfil the covenant 'they' want to make life miserable. Presently two of my brothers are mentally not sound, the first son does not even bother to come see her mum, he only calls on phone to find out how she is fairing, the last son has not made move to call or come see her mum, the whole load is just on me.

I would have find joy taking care of her as the only daughter, but i am not very happy doing it, because i have been getting some other information that could possibly be responsible for our predicament. I was told that there was a time she visited one of my aunts and they went for prayer somewhere, my mum was told that two of her sons would soon have mental problem as a result of what she did, that was about 5 years ago, she never mentioned it to any of us. They told her there was a tree she planted in our village that she should cut it down, before she does that she should call some deliverance ministers to pray on it. She actually cut the tree not from the tree but the base and she did not call anyone to pray against what she did, two weeks after cutting the tree, she had a stroke.

I was given a message recently that it's as a resulting of keeping my mother in my home that is the reason why things tend to be difficult for us financially, that the "queen of the coast" is fighting against allowing her to stay with me. Although before now people have been telling us that there is a bad spirit in my house, i have been fasting and praying, my husband have lost his job, we are feeding with the little salary i am earning.

The question now is should I take my mum to the village?, since my grandma said i should bring her, my fear is who will take care of her while she is there, none of my siblings want to go with her.

Keep your mum with you!!!!!!!!!
Ask your brothers for help because you look for her!!!!!!!!
Don't hear at other people!!!!!!!!!!!
Go to a doctor and he should explain you waht it means to have a stroke!!!!!!!
Read in the internet about strok!!!!!!!!
You can pray but fasting is not good because you work you have a family you have to be strong for your family!!!!!!
That your husband lose his job has nothing to do with this, he will get a new job.
Don't hear at pastors who want only your money!!!!!!!!!!
I know the time is hard for you but I can tell it will become better.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advise!!! by neche2012: 3:08pm On Jul 25, 2014
emmyskies: It is very clear your mother and family are under spiritual attack. And you are the gap GOD will use to restore your family and mother back Ezek 22:30. Can I message you privately?

Sure. chikavico2009@gmail.com
Re: Please I Need Advise!!! by iamtewwy(m): 3:53pm On Jul 25, 2014
madam, e b like say u dont knw road to T.B.JOSHUA. dont worry i wud direct u, enter bus going to laqos wen u reach lag any were dem drop u just enter bus tell d conductor say u dey go ikotun, dey wud direct u to the right bus going to ikotun wen u reach last bustop , then u look for a roundabt once u reach dat round abt ask anybody i mean anybody even infant or baby wey just comort from belle naw naw, tell am say u dey look for synagogue, its just a three minute trekking from d round abt, anty ur problem wud b solved der tho i some doubt the man, but ita a guarrantee dat ur problem wud b solved, weda hin power na juju or god all waitin u want na problem solved, tanx gooodluck
Re: Please I Need Advise!!! by Tannie(f): 3:57pm On Jul 25, 2014
ericoleon: Get this books 1. recreating your world
2. How to make your faith work
3. How to pray effectivly al authored by pastor Chris Oyakhilome You can find them in any Christ Embassy church bookstand.

What will the book do for her?
Re: Please I Need Advise!!! by neche2012: 1:04pm On Jul 30, 2014
Thanks to all.
Re: Please I Need Advise!!! by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:30pm On Jul 30, 2014
see what foreign religion did to my people.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advise!!! by Busybody2(f): 9:57am On Aug 04, 2014
neche2012: I sincerely need advise on this challenge i am facing presently. My mum has been down with stroke for the past nine months, we have been treating her to no avail. She had suffered this first time two years ago, by God's grace and mercy she became ok until this particular one.

I agree with every sane comment on this thread.

You have to forgive your Mum. A lot of them, needing help, followed someone somewhere maybe because of cheating husband or drunk husband or husband not coming home, or they need a husband or because they were not getting pregnant or any reason...unbeknown to them that the devil does not give free lunch and that they would have to repay that favour with their blood and sweat in the near future...

What has happened has happened and God is using you as a gap to reconcile your family to Him and rescue all of you...You are not alone and be rest assured though that the battle is the Lord's so just equip yourself with the armour of God in Ephesians 6 and stand. God knows about this so you are etched in the palms of His hands.

Here's a couple of Bible verses to get you through;

Deutoronomy 18:10-11 There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.

Isaiah 49:15 Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee. Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me.
Re: Please I Need Advise!!! by neche2012: 11:10am On Aug 05, 2014
Thanks so much Busybody2, i am truly encouraged by your words.
Re: Please I Need Advise!!! by cisse7575(m): 4:08pm On Aug 06, 2014
CONTACT ME VIA cisse7575 at gmail dot com

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Most Nigerian Prophets See Bad Visions Always? / 'why Our Top Pastors Are Failing In Marriage' -relationship Expert Praise Fowowe / Guesthouse Sealed Off Before Collapse - Nigerian Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.