Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,399 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Why Do Most Nigerian Prophets See Bad Visions Always? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Most Nigerian Prophets See Bad Visions Always? (903 Views)

Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor / Compare 2016 Terrifying Prophecies From Mega Nigerian Prophets! Read! / Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Nigerian Prophets See Bad Visions Always? by DiscodeeFUTA(m): 2:50pm On Aug 03, 2014
All for the sake of packaging a particular church gal in sckl,I followed her 2 her church jus to impress her. Coincidentally,that day a prophet was invited to her church to minister. During ministration,he came to my syd nd started saying some evil crazy tins abt my past whch really neva did happen, he also said sum stuffs abt my future(ugly stuffs tho') nd dat I should go to the front of the congregation nd start wetting masef wit the water dere.I was lik so na becoz dis gal wey I wan package all this poo dey hapen to me,I jus left dat church dat very annoyed,vowing also in the process neva to have any thing to do wit Prophets again(both real and false). The gal was lik y do u leave lik dat,she said I should go nd find so he pray 4 me. Me go,ah dey mad?? I jus fashi d gal parol ni jare.

Crazy tin abt dis whole panorama is dat its NT only me who have experience stuff lik dis,even frm the so-called true prophets of God. My reasoning,is dat what God have in mind for me is good NT evil. My problem is dat 90% of Nigeria prophets(real and false included),do always see bad tragedy coming ur way,y I also read some prophecies some big name Nigeria pastors said in the begining of year 2013,it was jus misfortune coming Nigeria's way. Ignore the fact that dis world itsef is ful of evils, y cant dey for once see good tin coming our way Y
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Prophets See Bad Visions Always? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2014
DiscodeeFUTA: All for the sake of packaging a particular church gal in sckl,I followed her 2 her church jus to impress her. Coincidentally,that day a prophet was invited to her church to minister. During ministration,he came to my syd nd started saying some evil crazy tins abt my past whch really neva did happen, he also said sum stuffs abt my future(ugly stuffs tho') nd dat I should go to the front of the congregation nd start wetting masef wit the water dere.I was lik so na becoz dis gal wey I wan package all this poo dey hapen to me,I jus left dat church dat very annoyed,vowing also in the process neva to have any thing to do wit Prophets again(both real and false). The gal was lik y do u leave lik dat,she said I should go nd find so he pray 4 me. Me go,ah dey mad?? I jus fashi d gal parol ni jare.

Crazy tin abt dis whole panorama is dat its NT only me who have experience stuff lik dis,even frm the so-called true prophets of God. My reasoning,is dat what God have in mind for me is good NT evil. My problem is dat 90% of Nigeria prophets(real and false included),do always see bad tragedy coming ur way,y I also read some prophecies some big name Nigeria pastors said in the begining of year 2013,it was jus misfortune coming Nigeria's way. Ignore the fact that dis world itsef is ful of evils, y cant dey for once see good tin coming our way Y
it's because of sin in Nigeria. innocent blood have being wasted on the land. there are good prophecy too like constant supply of electricity come 2016 whether the witches like it or not.l
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Prophets See Bad Visions Always? by chozkiel(m): 5:02pm On Aug 03, 2014
DiscodeeFUTA: All for the sake of packaging a particular church gal in sckl,I followed her 2 her church jus to impress her. Coincidentally,that day a prophet was invited to her church to minister. During ministration,he came to my syd nd started saying some evil crazy tins abt my past whch really neva did happen, he also said sum stuffs abt my future(ugly stuffs tho') nd dat I should go to the front of the congregation nd start wetting masef wit the water dere.I was lik so na becoz dis gal wey I wan package all this poo dey hapen to me,I jus left dat church dat very annoyed,vowing also in the process neva to have any thing to do wit Prophets again(both real and false). The gal was lik y do u leave lik dat,she said I should go nd find so he pray 4 me. Me go,ah dey mad?? I jus fashi d gal parol ni jare.

gbam!
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Prophets See Bad Visions Always? by darlingtonNYIG(m): 6:25pm On Aug 03, 2014
What you should understand is that no prophet benefit when you are told of good tidings rather, they lay claim to seeing evil things around you and how you would be prayed for to defeat your enemies. They prey on the mind of the gullible people in other to rob them.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Prophets See Bad Visions Always? by Wizemmanuel(m): 11:19am On Aug 04, 2014
Number one way to know false prophets is when they prophecy to leak your pocket, they will say you should sow a seed that something is happening to you. They would say you should go and bathe in the river and when you do that you get initiated into the marine kingdom.

(1) (Reply)

Which Of The Nigerian Men Of God Prophesied Ebola(specifically And Not Vaguely)? / Why Do We Have To Marry From Our Faith As Christians? / Ishmael, Isaac : Why The Confusion???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.