Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Lautech Online Payment Registration Problem - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lautech Online Payment Registration Problem (540 Views)

Anybody With Succesful Online Payment Transaction 4 Uniben Postume? / Change Of Institution Form Registration Problem / Am A Student Of Tasued In My Final Year(2nd Semester)due 2 D Online Payment Which D School Started W (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lautech Online Payment Registration Problem by Phunshow: 1:49pm On Jul 24, 2014
I was helping my brother to make a payment for the application form. But it keeps giving me Transaction Failed as a feed back . Among the reply was Exceed Transaction Limit.
I mailed d problem to the school and I was replied to Activate the Atm card for online transaction, which I did and the Atm is active.
Please share your idea what the possible problem might be. Also solutions will be highly appreciated. The form is closing tomorrow 25th July, 2014.

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Ebola Virus. / Check Your Waec Result Here! / Welcome To The World Of Calculus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.