Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Get Personal And Business/project Finance And Loans Conveniently - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Personal And Business/project Finance And Loans Conveniently (876 Views)

Friendly Loan And Funds Available For Your Project Finance! / Exclusive Project Finance Package For Nairalanders / Real Estate Project Finance In Nigeria - Leveraging & Financing Assumptions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Personal And Business/project Finance And Loans Conveniently by goakky2010: 7:48pm On Jul 24, 2014
Hi gentlemen and ladies,

I am pleased to offer through this medium an offer of opportunities for personal loans, business loan or project finance to any ready, willing and able prospective clients with genuine and serious requests.

We also provide LPO finance for credible and viable job or transaction requests.

Should you be interested, kindly call or mail me.

Wishing you all the very best in your endeavours.

Gabriel Kenny
+2348091714699
goakky2010@gmail.com
Re: Get Personal And Business/project Finance And Loans Conveniently by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
goakky2010:
Hi gentlemen and ladies,

I am pleased to offer through this medium an offer of opportunities for personal loans, business loan or project finance to any ready, willing and able prospective clients with genuine and serious requests.

Should you be interested, kindly call or mail me.

Wishing you all the very best in your endeavours.

Gabriel Kenny
+2348091714699
goakky2010@gmail.com
ok

1 Like

Re: Get Personal And Business/project Finance And Loans Conveniently by goakky2010: 9:34pm On Jul 29, 2014
Hi, nairalanders, hope we have people in this platform with genuine business opportunities requiring financing? if yes, you may contact me.

Thankd
Re: Get Personal And Business/project Finance And Loans Conveniently by mophiccollege: 7:00pm On Aug 31, 2014
av tried to reach ur line but u didnt pick,thou av sent u an e mail anyway .waiting to hearing from u

(1) (Reply)

Court Freezez Dangote's Account In 20 Banks / Winning Business Cards: Every Real Estate Agents Needs One / In Need Of A Logistics Company To Assist With Payment On Delivery Packages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.