Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,760 members, 7,840,972 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

How Did You Feel When Your Pet Died? - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / How Did You Feel When Your Pet Died? (6304 Views)

Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] / Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple / Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Feel When Your Pet Died? by overhypedsteve(m): 11:55am On Jul 26, 2014
All the female dogs in the neighbourhood missed him

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel When Your Pet Died? by martolux(m): 11:59am On Jul 26, 2014
couldn't eat for 3days.
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Pet Died? by Shawdey(f): 12:49pm On Jul 26, 2014
sad I cried when Jack died on saturday. Rip Jack
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Pet Died? by epospiky(m): 12:54pm On Jul 26, 2014
Accept my sympathy bro. I too have experienced such. Came back from school one day and found my little dog on the ground struggling with its live. Right before my eyes i watched how it struggled and slowly gave up. Couldn't eat my dinner that evening as i wasn't able to bear the lost.
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Pet Died? by Hysmady(m): 1:23pm On Jul 26, 2014
Always Happy.... grin Always Happy....
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Pet Died? by Krasid(m): 3:26pm On Jul 26, 2014
My dog was poisoned.I felt really bad.
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Pet Died? by encryptjay(m): 6:02pm On Jul 26, 2014
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Pet Died? by encryptjay(m): 6:03pm On Jul 26, 2014
Dino ran out early in the morning(sometime last year) and never came back. Sacrificed my time for d dog,got a cut while feeding it. I miss d dog die...my padi...
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Pet Died? by encryptjay(m): 6:22pm On Jul 26, 2014
Dino ran out and never came back. We were great friends. I remember when Dino was a small dog till when it grew up. Mehn, it saddens my heart. I miss you Dino...man's best friend...The other I lost was Buttercup..smart dog I tell ya. She ws under car and...you know d rest. Though I wasn't around when it happened. Was told how she gasped for breath. Sad mehn...
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Pet Died? by hisprinceship: 8:26pm On Jul 26, 2014
After getting a message from mum that GENERAL is dead I just entered NL and bam!!! I saw this thread. Its with deep sense of loss that I'm yet to believ that general is actually dead. It was a fighter and a pal I would miss it so much. Adieu General
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Pet Died? by ayobase(m): 8:31pm On Jul 26, 2014
TribalEAST: I miss my GSD, dude died. I remember how the dog saved me once. I usually lie down on a mat which I place on the suck away in our compound every night when NEPA just finished doing their job. One faithful night while I was fast asleep on the suck away as usual, I heard my dog JoJo barking incessantly. I woke up with anger and cautioned the dog before sleeping off. Few minutes later, the bark woke me up again, this time I was curious. What could be making this dog to bark this much? A sense told me to check the direction JoJo was facing while barking. Behold, I saw a GIANT figure on the roof of the building in front of the suck away. What was it? A closer look and it was a GIANT OWL as the bulging eyes shone while staring at me in the dark. I quickly flung the mat towards its direction out of fear while JoJo's bark became louder. You need to have seen how big the owl was when it flew off...like a plane landing. If not for my JoJo, perhaps I would be blind by now cos I believe the owl was scrutinising me cos it thought I was some dead body. Had it been JoJo wasn't around, the bird would have plucked my eyes. JOJO, am sorry for whatever wrong I did you. I miss u. RIP

owl or vulture?
hmmmm, I dey suspect those guys from ur village.

man's best friend ever.

pls, where u dey live?
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Pet Died? by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 27, 2014
ayobase:

owl or vulture?
hmmmm, I dey suspect those guys from ur village.

man's best friend ever.

pls, where u dey live?
lagos
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Pet Died? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 27, 2014
Op so sorry about your loss. Uh I had a pretty fish once, it died- I went out and got a new one. smiley
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Pet Died? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 27, 2014
evegran: Op so sorry about your loss. Uh I had a pretty fish once, it died- I went out and got a new one. smiley
Tell me about the "fish"
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Pet Died? by abbelexy01(f): 2:11pm On Jul 27, 2014
I cried bitterly#sad#
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Pet Died? by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 28, 2014
Nobleval: Tell me about the "fish"
it was a fish and it was pretty. The end! smiley
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Pet Died? by Nobody: 12:31am On Jul 28, 2014
evegran: it was a fish and it was pretty. The end! smiley
owk. Good morning.
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Pet Died? by smileysmiles(f): 3:26pm On Sep 20, 2014
lol. i hope my dpg never dies (who am i kidding) i dunno what i would do sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shipping A Dog From USA To Nigeria / What Is The Right Breed Of My Dog / Early Signs Of Pregnancy In Dogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.