Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,656 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple (138037 Views)

Snap And Upload Your Dogs Here [season 3 2016 Edition] / Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] / Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 01, 2014
Snap your pet and upload the picture here (with the name of the pet). Let's Have fun!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by jeff1607(m): 6:24pm On Jul 01, 2014
Gaia

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by osuntokun(m): 5:15pm On Jul 02, 2014
My Dog. 11 month old Caucasian named Tyson

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 03, 2014
osuntokun: My Dog. 11 month old Caucasian named Tyson

Wow! I love this breed of dogs. Very intelligent, though they become sturborn atimes (call them, and they will completely ignore you)

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 06, 2014
Tyler

13 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by dasparrow: 1:07pm On Jul 06, 2014
kulyie: Tyler

Tyler is so cute. Just look at that cute face of his while he begs, lol. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by dasparrow: 1:09pm On Jul 06, 2014
jeff1607: Gaia

Gaia is such a cute puppy. Looks like Gaia is ready to take an afternoon nap, lol.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by dasparrow: 1:13pm On Jul 06, 2014
osuntokun: My Dog. 11 month old Caucasian named Tyson

Tyson is a cute doggie. Look at his coat. Never forget to brush Tyson often so that his beautiful coat does not get tangled or matted especially the undercoat.

2 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by dasparrow: 1:17pm On Jul 06, 2014
himkers: Snap your pet and upload the picture here (with the name of the pet). Let's Have fun!!

So where is a picture of your own pet OP?

As for me, I don't have any pet right now though I did have several in the past. I will get a pet again once the time permits.
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by adewasco2k(m): 4:13pm On Jul 06, 2014
Name: Brado
Breed: GSD

11 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by kolokolobi(m): 8:29am On Jul 07, 2014
Now that's a GSD

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by adirax: 9:04am On Jul 07, 2014
Some

6 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by adirax: 9:08am On Jul 07, 2014

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by mayorall(m): 12:52pm On Jul 07, 2014
adewasco2k: Name: Brado

Haha. 4 months or 4 years. This cant be four months nah.

17 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 07, 2014
mayorall:

lol! same thought.
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 07, 2014
dasparrow:

So where is a picture of your own pet OP?

As for me, I don't have any pet right now though I did have several in the past. I will get a pet again once the time permits.

my pet is a very rare animal. its rarely used as a pet. i will upload the picture very soon tongue
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Drajah(m): 1:49pm On Jul 07, 2014
Boo @ 6 and boo @ 8month

6 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by adewasco2k(m): 2:42pm On Jul 07, 2014
mayorall:

Why should I lie? I have his cert here if you doubt it....he is about 4 months approximately 5 months now.

2 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by mayorall(m): 4:17pm On Jul 07, 2014
adewasco2k:

Why should I lie? I have his cert here if you doubt it....he is about 4 months approximately 5 months now.

ok. Whats she eating then.
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by adewasco2k(m): 4:24pm On Jul 07, 2014
mayorall:

ok. Whats she eating then.

He grew up too fast though I will not dispute that fact.

I have always feed him royal canin dog food.....started with the royal canin for puppy then now on rousl canin for German Shepherd.

6 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by mayorall(m): 4:28pm On Jul 07, 2014
adewasco2k:

He grew up too fast though I will not dispute that fact.

I have always feed him royal canin dog food.....started with the royal canin for puppy then now on rousl canin for German Shepherd.

Nice one. will give it a try. When Walker is 3 months

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Mckandre(m): 4:50pm On Jul 07, 2014
mayorall:

grin lol I for cry na na cos I have a GSD that's two and half months old and m yet to see that kind of growth coming in, if not he can tell us the kind of food he gives he's pup
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Mckandre(m): 5:04pm On Jul 07, 2014
dude, I remembered when you uploaded the pics of your brado as a pup, he was really cute then hmm that was April 10 to be precise . I have a two and half months female gsd just like brado but I'll appreciate it if you can give me few tips concerning the feeding,mine is really a picky eater. thanks
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by jeff1607(m): 5:58am On Jul 08, 2014
Since its a male its understable bt some females don't grow dat fast n the r usually on the small side(just as humans)
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 08, 2014
dasparrow:

Tyler is so cute. Just look at that cute face of his while he begs, lol. cheesy
lol she likes fried fish head.once she sees me eating it.she go dey do hand like that because she wan drag am comot for my hand cheesy

she no dey take nose smell fried fish cheesy
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by henry007(m): 2:13am On Jul 09, 2014
Mckandre: dude, I remembered when you uploaded the pics of your brado as a pup, he was really cute then hmm that was April 10 to be precise . I have a two and half months female gsd just like brado but I'll appreciate it if you can give me few tips concerning the feeding,mine is really a picky eater. thanks
no way in hell that dog is 4 months old

5 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by adewasco2k(m): 3:14am On Jul 09, 2014
henry007: no way in hell that dog is 4 months old

and here we go again

If you have forgotten, let me remind you, late march i opened a thread about things to know before getting a GSD, after which about 2 weeks later i got him at 45days old.....so do the math....he is over 4 months but yet to be 5 months.

2 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by henry007(m): 8:15am On Jul 09, 2014
adewasco2k unless your dog is breaking records for most mature 4 month plus puppy, you need to go back and ask how old he was when you bought him. This is a 5 month old gsd living over seas. facts dont lie and puppy age can be read just by looking at the development of their coat and head to body ratio. Google has no record of anyone with an advanced coat such as yours . yours is pure so for all the features to be this apparent. he's a lot older than 4+ kindly look into it.

4 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by adewasco2k(m): 8:51am On Jul 09, 2014
henry007: adewasco2k unless your dog is breaking records for most mature 4 month plus puppy, you need to go back and ask how old he was when you bought him. This is a 5 month old gsd living over seas. facts dont lie and puppy age can be read just by looking at the development of their coat and head to body ratio. Google has no record of anyone with an advanced coat such as yours . yours is pure so for all the features to be this apparent. he's a lot older than 4+ kindly look into it.

I really dont know how else to convince you.

the breeder had no reason to lie about the age when i got him...he was 51 days old.

below are some pictures of him growing up

5 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by adewasco2k(m): 8:55am On Jul 09, 2014
^^BTW may be its the picture, i dont think my dog is bigger than the one you uploaded above...that just like same size.

I will upload his cert. immediately its ready for you to see, got no reason to lie about it man, im no breeder and i am not going to sell him or something.

5 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Mckandre(m): 9:18am On Jul 09, 2014
henry007: no way in hell that dog is 4 months old
m sure he's right, remember it's GSD we're talking about here they have rated rapid growth. A GSD is said to be matured when its 1.5 to 2yrs. at 1yr of age they myt look big and matured but still their brains is still much of a puppys'.

3 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by adewasco2k(m): 10:36am On Jul 09, 2014
Mckandre: m sure he's right, remember it's GSD we're talking about here they have rated rapid growth. A GSD is said to be matured when its 1.5 to 2yrs. at 1yr of age they myt look big and matured but still their brains is still much of a puppys'.

exactly, Brado still act like a small puppy and his bones are not strong yet....he even suffered a down pastern due to his weak bones, i had to start giving him calcium supplement and thats when i changed his feed from puppy feed to adult to reduce his intake of protein.

now his pastern is up as his bone is a bit stronger now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (44) (Reply)

Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd / How To Make Your Dog More Aggressive / Pitbull Or Rottweiler: Which Is More Dangerous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.