Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

How Did You Feel When Your Pet Died? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / How Did You Feel When Your Pet Died? (6296 Views)

Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] / Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple / Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Feel When Your Pet Died? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 24, 2014
I feel so sad. I lost my dog today.

My little bro won't stop crying, he's been the one bathing and caring for it since it was little.

I feel so sad... the thought of it is making me cry the more.
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Pet Died? by wharlzywee(m): 9:42pm On Jul 24, 2014
I can't stop crying when I lost my dog (most loved pet named sallie). Lost her sometime in july last year bt av gotten over her cos I still have a rottgrin . So sorry cos I knw hw u feel

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel When Your Pet Died? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 24, 2014
I miss my GSD, dude died. I remember how the dog saved me once. I usually lie down on a mat which I place on the suck away in our compound every night when NEPA just finished doing their job. One faithful night while I was fast asleep on the suck away as usual, I heard my dog JoJo barking incessantly. I woke up with anger and cautioned the dog before sleeping off. Few minutes later, the bark woke me up again, this time I was curious. What could be making this dog to bark this much? A sense told me to check the direction JoJo was facing while barking. Behold, I saw a GIANT figure on the roof of the building in front of the suck away. What was it? A closer look and it was a GIANT OWL as the bulging eyes shone while staring at me in the dark. I quickly flung the mat towards its direction out of fear while JoJo's bark became louder. You need to have seen how big the owl was when it flew off...like a plane landing. If not for my JoJo, perhaps I would be blind by now cos I believe the owl was scrutinising me cos it thought I was some dead body. Had it been JoJo wasn't around, the bird would have plucked my eyes. JOJO, am sorry for whatever wrong I did you. I miss u. RIP

10 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel When Your Pet Died? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 24, 2014
...and nw am so scared to close my eyes nt to talk of sleeping... I dnt wnt to dream of my dog
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Pet Died? by olumig(m): 8:23am On Jul 25, 2014
[size=20pt]SAD[/size]
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Pet Died? by Seun(m): 8:32am On Jul 25, 2014
Adorayble: I feel so sad. I lost my dog today.

My little bro won't stop crying, he's been the one bathing and caring for it since it was little.

I feel so sad... the thought of it is making me cry the more.
Sorry dear. What killed your dog?

wharlzywee: I can't stop crying when I lost my dog (most loved pet named sallie). Lost her sometime in july last year bt av gotten over her cos I still have a rottgrin . So sorry cos I knw hw u feel
Sorry bro. What killed sallie?
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Pet Died? by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 25, 2014
embarassed It was poisoned! I miss it so much
Seun: Sorry dear. What killed your dog?

Re: How Did You Feel When Your Pet Died? by Nostalgia21(m): 10:38am On Jul 25, 2014
Op,Sorry about your dog.I had this very cute bunny (buffy) many years back and One day she died (don't know the cause).. I cried that day sotey my friends con dey laff me...
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Pet Died? by Nostalgia21(m): 10:39am On Jul 25, 2014
Op,Sorry about your dog.I had this very cute bunny (buffy) many years back and One day she died (don't know the cause).. I cried that day sotey my friends con dey laff me...
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Pet Died? by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 25, 2014
Thank U sire
Nostalgia21: Op,Sorry about your dog.I had this very cute bunny (buffy) many years back and One day she died (don't know the cause).. I cried that day sotey my friends con dey laff me...

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel When Your Pet Died? by henry007(m): 2:35pm On Jul 25, 2014
Adorayble: embarassed It was poisoned! I miss it so much
that's cruel . so sorry
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Pet Died? by kagari: 2:52pm On Jul 25, 2014
I lost my rabbit this last sunday, i just woke up to see my dog beside the rabbit, no blood or rough marks on it. I feel my dog chased the rabbit round the compound till d rabbit slumped and died cuz my dog is fund of plaing rough play even with humans. I felt bad all through the day.

Last year my dog tommy fell from a 2 storey and broke its leg, after few days in the vet its started working again. But we never knew it had internal bleeding, at a time it started vormitting blood, passing bloody feaces and urine, a day later it died. Tommy d dog RIP.
Whiskey the rabbit RIP.

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel When Your Pet Died? by wharlzywee(m): 4:23pm On Jul 25, 2014
Seun: Sorry dear. What killed your dog?

I guess she ate d soap we use in bathing her, we called our doctor and he tried all his best to saving her but all is to no avail
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Pet Died? by corisande: 8:44pm On Jul 25, 2014
cry
Something in me died with my dog
I miss him much

I still want a dog but the fear of losing it no gree me
The kind of emotional attachment I had with it

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel When Your Pet Died? by Mynd44: 5:34am On Jul 26, 2014
I remember when we lost Tessy.....hell the whole house was in tears, dad, mum and all.....I was not told since I was not in the state then. I knew 2 weeks later when I got back.

I felt like digging her body where it was buried.
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Pet Died? by shadowwalker101: 5:36am On Jul 26, 2014
I don't have a pet
[img]http://www.?aff=391[/img]

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel When Your Pet Died? by hydeka: 5:36am On Jul 26, 2014
What I'll refer to as my pet here isn't your regular pet. It wasn't a dog or a cat. It was a chicken! Now, I'm not making this up. We used to raise chickens when I was younger. There is this particular cockerel I grew to like. We raised it with other cockerels until the others were either sold out or used as meat for soup. It was the only one left so we decided to let it out of the pen and allowed it to wander around the neighbourhood. It would wander very far away from the house but it never failed to return home to it's pen unlike some of the broilers we raised at one time. It was always coming back around 6pm and any day it was past 6pm it would be seen running back to it's pen as if it knew it was late. It was crowing from the pen every morning before it went out for the day's business (wandering). I grew so fond of it that I told my mum that I was not going to kill it when the time came for it to be used as meat. But unfortunately, one day, it was hit by a moving vehicle and died. I was sad but at the same time grateful that I did not have to kill with my own hands. I missed it because it wasn't around to crow anymore. Does this sound weird? Well, it's true.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Feel When Your Pet Died? by Nobody: 5:39am On Jul 26, 2014
i didn't feel anything. Why? Coz i dnt have pets!
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Pet Died? by Nobody: 5:42am On Jul 26, 2014
The first dog we lost, I cried.
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Pet Died? by Nobody: 5:43am On Jul 26, 2014
Mynd44: I remember when we lost Tessy.....hell the whole house was in tears, dad, mum and all.....I was not told since I was not in the state then. I knew 2 weeks later when I got back.

I felt like digging her body where it was buried.
Wow so you have a heart
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Pet Died? by Munalove(m): 5:51am On Jul 26, 2014
Lol i dont hav a pet but my lil sis does,but i was happy when i heard it was dead because i see them as wasteage of resource on them
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Pet Died? by Pavore9: 5:55am On Jul 26, 2014
Painful.
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Pet Died? by Sanchez01: 6:06am On Jul 26, 2014
I lost mine about two and half years ago. She was the most adorable ever. She was a very huge white rabbit with pink eyes. I called Kiki... I could remember her nibbling at anything that came her way. I was still in school back then and she would occupy my mind even right there in classcheesy. Kiki would claw at anyone who carried her, save for me. It was a local environment and most people there had never seen something of such. She was never caged. Her rabbitry could not hold her, so I had to let her run in the compound while she returned to a shady place near her rabbitry whenever she was bored.

Friends would come into the compound at will to see her. What marvelled people was her huge size, which made a targetsad.

I could remember returning from lectures that fateful day. I was so excited because it was a Friday, which meant Kiki would see more of me. Little did I know that my early morn feeding would be the last time I ever feed her. According to friends who had access to my compound and my room. They claim they didn't see her when they came in. It was obvious that she had been stolen because her rabbitry was somewhat out of place. Worst of all was some muddy foot prints in the compound.

Kiki was rabbitnapped by some unknown gunmen. The period was devastating for me. It took me well over 4months to get over her. Her rabbitry would always remind me of her.

Well, that was a while back. I'm planning on raising another now, just taking my time. I'm home and the idea of getting a rabbitry has been coming to mind. My compound is big enough but I have learnt a lesson in a very hard and costly waysad.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel When Your Pet Died? by Sanchez01: 6:10am On Jul 26, 2014
EMEKA1MILLION: My dog didn't die by accident... I hunged him with his chains till he gasped for air and died a painful sorrowful death... grin grin
Reason was that Snoop doesn't bark at strangers making it virtually useless grin undecided
Geez! Irrespective of the fact that your are joking or not, you might be jailed for this if NL was an American or a UK site. That's very cruel.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lhasa Apso Whatsapp Group / What Is The Right Breed Of My Dog / Pet Supplies And Accessories.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.