Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,606 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Black Berry Os Problem - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Black Berry Os Problem (646 Views)

Black Berry Playbook / How To Get A Brand New Black Berry Phone Without Paying A Dime! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Berry Os Problem by Judeoxide(m): 9:06pm On Jul 24, 2014
Blackberry has been one phone that crashes the most, but also the only type that helps me financially.
But recently I noticed I can't run os on any bb again, I thought its my laptop but to my greatest surprise, my other colleague also experiences the same thing. Its as if the whole soft wear stop at the same time and when running os, it kept bringing up"no update for this device" after installing the os..
Please dose any body know any solution to this problem?? Help please
Re: Black Berry Os Problem by cupid4ig(m): 1:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
Can't even understand what you are trying to say. Run os on any bb again? How and Which phone and model. And pls explain what the problem is.
Re: Black Berry Os Problem by Judeoxide(m): 9:06pm On Jul 28, 2014
Its called running of os here in jos but I think people will prefare calling it flashing. Its like changing the operating system of a bb phone. How ever I found the problem and fixed it myself it wasn't easy sha but very simple..
Re: Black Berry Os Problem by cupid4ig(m): 10:35pm On Jul 28, 2014
Ok glad it's okay now
Re: Black Berry Os Problem by phemmyfour: 7:33am On Jul 29, 2014
Judeoxide: Blackberry has been one phone that crashes the most, but also the only type that helps me financially.
But recently I noticed I can't run os on any bb again, I thought its my laptop but to my greatest surprise, my other colleague also experiences the same thing. Its as if the whole soft wear stop at the same time and when running os, it kept bringing up"no update for this device" after installing the os..
Please dose any body know any solution to this problem?? Help please
You can only install OS on your laptop. Then run it on your bb
Re: Black Berry Os Problem by Judeoxide(m): 10:44am On Jul 29, 2014
phemmyfour: You can only install OS on your laptop. Then run it on your bb
what's the difference from what I wrote..
Re: Black Berry Os Problem by Judeoxide(m): 10:48am On Jul 29, 2014
Well the solution was to upgrade my black berry desktop software..my colleague and I were using d same version and it expired the same time..took me time to know sha cus no indications to show that it has expired, it just refuse to work even with only apploader

(1) (Reply)

My Window Keep Updating Whenever I Switch On/off My Computer System. / Hp Elitebook 6930p For Sale / Haier Router R800

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.