Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,243 members, 7,953,920 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:55 AM

Which Company Is Transformation Ambassadors Of Nigeria? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Company Is Transformation Ambassadors Of Nigeria? (4154 Views)

Which Company Is Puchcv's 'Elite Employee Quest' Recruiting For? / Transformation Ambassadors Of Nigeria / Pls Which Company Is MCRC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Company Is Transformation Ambassadors Of Nigeria? by Rufex07(m): 10:36pm On Jul 24, 2014
I received this mail this evening

Dear Applicant,

In response to your job application on our website, we are glad to
inform you that your CV had been reviewed by the Human Resource
Department and found you worthy for the position you applied for.
However, you need to complete your data before you will be invited for
oral interview. Make sure that you enter your correct data; otherwise
you might be disqualified for the next stage of this recruitment.
Follow the link below and complete as regards to your state of origin.
click here:
http://tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=26694

Once again, congratulations.
Beware of Job scam! On no-account will anybody ask you to pay money
for recruitment. We do not ask/request from any employee for fees. Do
not fall a victim of job scam!

Joy Okelue

Human Resource Dept

The mail looked suspicious to me when I checked the link in the mail. Had anyone received a similar mail? I would suggest one needs to be very careful before filling personal information on the website.

2 Likes

Re: Which Company Is Transformation Ambassadors Of Nigeria? by chamboy(m): 8:39am On Jul 25, 2014
Rufex07: I received this mail this evening

Dear Applicant,

In response to your job application on our website, we are glad to
inform you that your CV had been reviewed by the Human Resource
Department and found you worthy for the position you applied for.
However, you need to complete your data before you will be invited for
oral interview. Make sure that you enter your correct data; otherwise
you might be disqualified for the next stage of this recruitment.
Follow the link below and complete as regards to your state of origin.
click here:

Once again, congratulations.
Beware of Job scam! On no-account will anybody ask you to pay money
for recruitment. We do not ask/request from any employee for fees. Do
not fall a victim of job scam!

Joy Okelue

Human Resource Dept

The mail looked suspicious to me when I checked the link in the mail. Had anyone received a similar mail? I would suggest one needs to be very careful before filling personal information on the website.
its GEJ'S campaign membership

1 Like

Re: Which Company Is Transformation Ambassadors Of Nigeria? by KillerBeauty(f): 8:59am On Jul 25, 2014
I just received the same mail few minutes ago. I have no idea what's its all about. I can even remember apply for a job there. Looks suspicious to me. And there isn't much details in the link sef. Pls help how real is this?
Re: Which Company Is Transformation Ambassadors Of Nigeria? by tallfish145(m): 9:43am On Jul 25, 2014
Campaign rats for jonathan

2 Likes

Re: Which Company Is Transformation Ambassadors Of Nigeria? by expert101(m): 10:09am On Jul 25, 2014
[size=18pt]My friend it is not a company! A campaign group -am sure you don't watch TV that is why you are asking.

That mail must have been sent by scammers to you! Ignore it.[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Which Company Is Transformation Ambassadors Of Nigeria? by KillerBeauty(f): 11:04am On Jul 25, 2014
expert101: [size=18pt]My friend it is not a company! A campaign group -am sure you don't watch TV that is why you are asking.

That mail must have been sent by scammers to you! Ignore it.[/size]

Thanks
Re: Which Company Is Transformation Ambassadors Of Nigeria? by yomexp(m): 2:01pm On Jul 25, 2014
same here.
i can't remember ever applying to the purported company (TAN)
so GEJ don they scam people into campaigning for him. smh!

1 Like

Re: Which Company Is Transformation Ambassadors Of Nigeria? by yomexp(m): 2:05pm On Jul 25, 2014
on second thought. how did they get my email add. nhm.. seun am suspecting you o
Re: Which Company Is Transformation Ambassadors Of Nigeria? by scampy(m): 5:36pm On Jul 25, 2014
Dis guys no dey tire. I just received the same mail now.
Re: Which Company Is Transformation Ambassadors Of Nigeria? by John1305(m): 5:44am On Jul 29, 2014
can some please confirm this stuff.. now I'm hearing about a monthly 50,000.. grin
abeg Mod front page this thing na.. I tot I'll find it FP.
Re: Which Company Is Transformation Ambassadors Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 29, 2014
The girl that send d mail is a member of Nairaland and also a Job seeker like yu guyz,the way she send the mail is very wrong and shows an intent of scamming if dere is an oppurtunity. Tan is a campaign methon for GEJ and I heard that the more peeps that register under yu,d more yu get paid more so insterad of her coming straight and be direct she decided to make use of a Job offer way to steal ur attention and ur right. Joy if u are reading this just prepare urself cos we are going to locate yu and fish yu out and hand over yu to EFCC or Sars or beta still hide in ur village and neva show any sign of living
Re: Which Company Is Transformation Ambassadors Of Nigeria? by seankafor(m): 9:11am On Jul 30, 2014
stephanos: The girl that send d mail is a member of Nairaland and also a Job seeker like yu guyz,the way she send the mail is very wrong and shows an intent of scamming if dere is an oppurtunity. Tan is a campaign methon for GEJ and I heard that the more peeps that register under yu,d more yu get paid more so insterad of her coming straight and be direct she decided to make use of a Job offer way to steal ur attention and ur right. Joy if u are reading this just prepare urself cos we are going to locate yu and fish yu out and hand over yu to EFCC or Sars or beta still hide in ur village and neva show any sign of living
the gospel according to u
Re: Which Company Is Transformation Ambassadors Of Nigeria? by uchennn: 12:16pm On Jul 30, 2014
yomexp: on second thought. how did they get my email add. nhm.. seun am suspecting you o
Silly comment. How can Seun be responsible for that scam? Don't you have other sites connected to your email address?
Re: Which Company Is Transformation Ambassadors Of Nigeria? by Rufex07(m): 1:42pm On Jul 31, 2014
videomaid: inform any graduate or student you know to go online and register here
http://tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=26177.
if successfully selected, the government will be paying them N30,000
monthly for 1 year.companies, organisations and institutions can also
register and interns will be sent
to them, while government pays the interns N30,000.please spread the
news:see it as an opportunity. lets give a try by registering
transformation ambassadors of nigeria......

the post should look like this not in that mode my dear...
so yours is N30000 while the other one is N50000.

(1) (Reply)

Fedral Civil Service Commission Recruitment / Nestoil Limited Graduate Trainee Program - Non Engineering / Amadeus Software Training....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.