Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,666 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

My Case With MTN Please Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Case With MTN Please Help (626 Views)

Mtn Please Forgive Me Whatever I Have Done Against You Guys. / Mtn Please Stop Monitoring My Life / Not By Force,'mtn' Please Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Case With MTN Please Help by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
I notice that MTN is deducting my airtime since yesterday I recharged 100 airtime with ATM yesterday evening and I did not make call until 10am this morning when I called my friend only for MTN to end my call when I check my account balance it was 0:00 after about 2.36 minutes of call time. I called their customers care line no answer until I use my friend's phone they pick it immediately, after telling the customers care representative about the indiscriminately deduction of my airtime he after wasting my time for some minutes told me that he could not verify the problem with my line that I should call back later in the day. I later called back yet nobody want to answer me and my friend was not around for me to use his phone. I later recharged another 100 through ATM this evening called somebody like two minutes they deducted fourteen naira I was left with eighthsix naira, only for me to discover they have deducted my airtime again when I wanted to call a friend and instead of displaying MTN zone what I saw was MTN paygo, I try to subscribe back to zone they send me a message that I am already in MTN zone. Is paygo another form of zone? And have anybody encounter such problem before and how were you able to solve it.
Lastnote: I have send them a message through their Facebook page and I hope they will reply. I can't be re charging airtime for MTN to be deducting.
Re: My Case With MTN Please Help by barackodam: 11:51pm On Jul 24, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S5 For Sale (brand New) / Charge Your Phone By SHOUTING At It: Gadget Converts Sound Waves From Speech Int / 5 Key Differences Between The Iphone 6 And Iphone 6 Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.