Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,392 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Analysis On How Ebola Virus Can Ruin The World #endtimethings - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Analysis On How Ebola Virus Can Ruin The World #endtimethings (1671 Views)

Fact: Ebola Virus Can Last For 90 Days In Human Fluid. / Ebola Virus Can Be Killed With Soap,water / Must See Pics: See What Deadly Ebola Virus Can Do To Human Being (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Analysis On How Ebola Virus Can Ruin The World #endtimethings by iluvweed(m): 11:21pm On Jul 24, 2014
Ebola Virus is the mother of all hemorrhagic viruses. It’s a mean nasty virus that kills 8-9 people out of 10 that become infected with it. Death is particularly gruesome. The virus essentially dissolves all of your organs and you “crash and bleed out”…you excrete and vomit your dissolved organs. You bleed from your eyes, ears, and every orifice of your body including your skin. Ebola is incredibly infectious. There is NO cure, there is NO vaccine.

There is an outbreak of Ebola in some West African countries, that is fact. Typically an outbreak of Ebola occurs in a mud hut village, kills a couple of hundred people then burns itself out. The virus is so virulent that it kills its hosts faster than the hosts can spread the virus. The current Ebola outbreak seems to be different though, it’s spreading among West African nations (7 in fact) and here is the scary (incredibly scary) part, an outbreak of Ebola has allegedly occurred in Pisa Italy. It is rumored that this is a new variant of Ebola Zaire. The new variant has a longer incubation period meaning that someone can give a false negative when tested. What does that mean? It means that if you are infected and travel from Liberia to Pisa Italy you would test negative even though you are infected. You’d pass the test then move among the general population spreading this horrible virus. No major new organization is reporting about the Pisa outbreak. It’s alleged that two hospitals in Italy have been “shut down” in order to contain the virus.

I suspect strongly that the Pisa incident may be a hoax. That being said if it’s not a hoax Ebola has taken a little trip to Italy and all of Europe is at risk of infection from a virus that kills nearly 100% of its victims. In fact if Europe has been infected guess what?…there could already be infected walking in the United States. If international travel is suspended and banned for any reason…that means that the jig is up and Ebola has in fact spread world-wide. The first thing the infected nations will do is close down their borders. That will be your indication that things are truly fvcked, then things will get ugly.

*There will be a run on banks as people panic and try to hoard their cash.
*The amount of sick and dead will quickly overwhelm the health care industry.
*The caregivers (doctors, nurses) will themselves become infected causing the hospitals to become non functional.
*There will be no effective way to dispose of the infected dead.
*As the social structure begins to collapse the police will abandon their posts to go home and protect and care for their families.
*Stores-super markets will close as staff is either dead or infected and food transportation will have stopped because state and even municipal borders will have been closed.
*Martial law will be declared.
*Highways will become clogged with people fleeing the cities…spreading the virus to non urban areas.
*Vehicles will run out of fuel because there will be no electricity to power the gas pumps. Who is running the power plants?
*We will be living in the 12′th fvcking century.
*There are over 7.046 Billion people on Earth. Once the Ebola pandemic runs it course there will only be 6.3 million left world-wide (assuming my math is correct). To put that into perspective 8 million people live in New York City. Imagine the population of NYC spread throughout the entire planet…there will be nobody left! The survivors will lose the ability to use any sort of technology and will be living in caves wearing animal skins.

I don’t believe any of the above bullet points will occur as I have serious doubts about this new strain of Ebola. That being said if international travel is banned…then that could be the beginning of a new dark age.

http://www.wingsdailynews.com/2014/04/ebola-pandemic-or-the-end-of-the-world-as-we-know-it/
Re: Analysis On How Ebola Virus Can Ruin The World #endtimethings by Egbagirl(f): 11:32pm On Jul 24, 2014
Lol sounds like a movie.... Reminds me of the movie Contagion Except that this is worse

1 Like

Re: Analysis On How Ebola Virus Can Ruin The World #endtimethings by Lobolintin(m): 11:48pm On Jul 24, 2014
End time lomo.....make I just relax for mama kudi cool spot with my alomo and pomo, and my dry bush meat... Awaiting the outcome of this season film ....
Re: Analysis On How Ebola Virus Can Ruin The World #endtimethings by tempem: 11:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
This is serious
Re: Analysis On How Ebola Virus Can Ruin The World #endtimethings by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 24, 2014
Leave analysis. Proffer solutions.
Re: Analysis On How Ebola Virus Can Ruin The World #endtimethings by iluvweed(m): 6:20am On Jul 25, 2014
It would just be like the movie...Walking Dead!.... grin

But I am sure we rich people wont get affected........ wink
Re: Analysis On How Ebola Virus Can Ruin The World #endtimethings by AKMoney1(m): 6:29am On Jul 25, 2014
Oluwa wa (diaris God)
Re: Analysis On How Ebola Virus Can Ruin The World #endtimethings by PrincessB1(f): 7:33am On Jul 25, 2014
May God save us
Re: Analysis On How Ebola Virus Can Ruin The World #endtimethings by iluvweed(m): 4:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
embarassed
Re: Analysis On How Ebola Virus Can Ruin The World #endtimethings by khadaffi(m): 6:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
Lol grin Resident Evil 12

(1) (Reply)

Slimming Tea, Drugs Have Negative Side Effects — Nutritionist / 10 Health Benefits Of Green Tea You Didn’t Know About / Say Goodbye To Your Fibroids, Infertility & Eye Cataracts Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.