Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Iheanacho Is Exceptional – Pellegrini - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iheanacho Is Exceptional – Pellegrini (2104 Views)

AFCON Qualifiers: Mancity Writes About Iheanacho / Kelechi Iheanacho Is More Than A Finisher-Coach Pellegrini / Kelechi Iheanacho's Move To Manchester City Done!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iheanacho Is Exceptional – Pellegrini by Eldavido1: 11:28pm On Jul 24, 2014
Manchester City boss Manuel Pellegrini was delighted with Kelechi Iheanacho after the Nigerian scored in victory over Sporting Kansas City.
City beat a host of European clubs to sign Iheanacho after he scored six goals in seven games to claim the Golden Ball at last summer’s Under 17 World Championship.

Kelechi Iheanacho
Pellegrini said: “Kelechi is just 17 years old and he’s a very important player for us in the future. He demonstrated today what he can do in the future. It depends on the way he takes this profession, but I think he’s a good talent.
“We’ve not decided yet (what the plan is for him) because it’s not easy. He’s just 17 and sometimes that’s the problem. We’ll see what he will do in the future.
For the moment he will stay with us and we’ll see when we return to England what will happen with him. But he’s a very important player for the future for the club.
“After the tour we will see what happens with him. There are a lot of things to arrange to play in England but he has an important future.”

www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/iheanacho-exceptional-pellegrini/

3 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Is Exceptional – Pellegrini by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 12:11am On Jul 25, 2014
As long as Coach Pellegrini has interest in NACHO, he will develop NACHO well.

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Is Exceptional – Pellegrini by vislabraye(m): 12:35am On Jul 25, 2014
That's good to hear. Many people believed Man. City was not the best for him but he has had a good start so far. Btw, look at those thick thighs of a 17 year old boy
Re: Iheanacho Is Exceptional – Pellegrini by rhozay96(m): 1:10am On Jul 25, 2014
For no reason I just like iheanacho,I have a perception that he'll be great...Do us proud man!
Re: Iheanacho Is Exceptional – Pellegrini by Eldavido1: 6:54am On Jul 25, 2014
For a young 17 year old player that won man of the match award in his first game as a trialist. That player most be exceptional. If properly manage, iheanacho is a future prospect for Ballon d or

3 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Is Exceptional – Pellegrini by wordychap: 7:09am On Jul 25, 2014
vislabraye: That's good to hear. Many people believed Man. City was not the best for him but he has had a good start so far. Btw, look at those thick thighs of a 17 year old boy

That guy is definitely above 17!
Re: Iheanacho Is Exceptional – Pellegrini by jotey(m): 7:37am On Jul 25, 2014
wordychap:

man he is 17

4 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Is Exceptional – Pellegrini by zoboizee: 3:16am On Jul 26, 2014
22 or 24 to me.

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Is Exceptional – Pellegrini by bigwallace(m): 7:47am On Jul 26, 2014
Ihenacho,my future world best,just like dis guy for no reason!!he is raw talent,i just hope is potentials re well nuturd.
Re: Iheanacho Is Exceptional – Pellegrini by M4gunners: 8:42am On Jul 26, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3: As long as Coach Pellegrini has interest in NACHO, he will develop NACHO well.
Can you please stop following all these Oyibo mouth calling him Nacho? He is not a Spanish guy.If you can call him KELECHI that will be ok too not Nacho thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Is Exceptional – Pellegrini by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 9:17pm On Jul 31, 2014
M4gunners: Can you please stop following all these Oyibo mouth calling him Nacho? He is not a Spanish guy.If you can call him KELECHI that will be ok too not Nacho thanks.
Stop calling that Real Madrid young midfielder Isco. His name is Francisco.
Re: Iheanacho Is Exceptional – Pellegrini by M4gunners: 3:56am On Aug 01, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3: Stop calling that Real Madrid young midfielder Isco. His name is Francisco.
What concern me and Isco or Fransisco? I,m talking of Nwafor Igbo .
Re: Iheanacho Is Exceptional – Pellegrini by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 5:42am On Aug 01, 2014
M4gunners: What concern me and Isco or Fransisco? I,m talking of Nwafor Igbo .
FrancISCO = ISCO (shortened)
IheaNACHO = NACHO (shortened).

You never had any problem calling Francisco Isco, why is calling Iheanacho Nacho a problem?

It is a nick name like calling Amokachi the Bull or Ronaldhino Da Lima Ronaldo.
Re: Iheanacho Is Exceptional – Pellegrini by ENZOSCIFO1: 6:01am On Aug 01, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3: FrancISCO = ISCO (shortened)

You never had any problem calling Francisco Isco, why is calling Iheanacho Nacho a problem?

Some of you on this forum will never cease to amaze me with dumb and twisted logic.

How can you bring ISco into your perverted logic of calling Iheanacho ' Nacho'. Pls tell me the name on the back of Francisco Jersey . And what is on Iheanacho Jersey.
Re: Iheanacho Is Exceptional – Pellegrini by chorlay: 6:04am On Aug 01, 2014
M4gunners: Can you please stop following all these Oyibo mouth calling him Nacho? He is not a Spanish guy.If you can call him KELECHI that will be ok too not Nacho thanks.
what i know is dat d boy is good n he is a Nigerian
Re: Iheanacho Is Exceptional – Pellegrini by M4gunners: 9:52am On Aug 01, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3: FrancISCO = ISCO (shortened)

Story, why didn't you call AMOKACHI "Amo?
Re: Iheanacho Is Exceptional – Pellegrini by zoboizee: 10:32am On Aug 01, 2014
in everton, they sometimes call him Amo- taxi. he got the bull from brugge

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Is Exceptional – Pellegrini by arsetalks(m): 11:56am On Aug 01, 2014
I knew this is what will happen to the lad. He will not be given his chance with Manchester city. Only going to be used in meaningless matches and then sent on loan. He is 17, and so? What has age got to do with it for Christ sake?

Messi, Fabregas and a whose of others were given their chance to shine at just the age of 16-18 why not Kelechi? I blame the guy's parents and agent. They practically killed his career by forcing him to go to Manchester City instead of Arsenal or Porto that were interested in him. Manchester City's transfer policy will ensure they keep signing bigger names which means Kelechi will not have the chance to show himself.
Re: Iheanacho Is Exceptional – Pellegrini by arsetalks(m): 11:58am On Aug 01, 2014
wordychap:

That guy is definitely 17. I can argue this to anywhere and he will do to the national team what Mikel failed to do. I just hope against hope that he gets a chance to prove himself with City or they sell him to another club who will give him a good chance at success. Arsenal maybe ( yes, I am a Gunner ).
Re: Iheanacho Is Exceptional – Pellegrini by MaziOmenuko: 12:19pm On Aug 01, 2014
When your coach makes a sentence of 2 paragraphs about you and mentioned The Future 5 times in those two short paragraphs, we know where its heading to.
Re: Iheanacho Is Exceptional – Pellegrini by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 9:14pm On Aug 01, 2014
M4gunners: Story, why didn't you call AMOKACHI "Amo?
It is a nick name. Like Cristiano Ronaldo = CR7.

Coach Amokachi was called THE BULL.

I guess we should stop calling Kanu Nwankwo Papillo.
Re: Iheanacho Is Exceptional – Pellegrini by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 9:17pm On Aug 01, 2014
ENZOSCIFO1:

Some of you on this forum will never cease to amaze me with dumb and twisted logic.

How can you bring ISco into your perverted logic of calling Iheanacho ' Nacho'. Pls tell me the name on the back of Francisco Jersey . And what is on Iheanacho Jersey.

Whether it is Isco at the back of his shirt, his name is Francisco, not Isco.

Isco is his nickname, not his name.

Nacho is a nick name. Just like calling Man City The Citizens.
Re: Iheanacho Is Exceptional – Pellegrini by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 9:18pm On Aug 01, 2014
zoboizee: in everton, they sometimes call him Amo- taxi. he got the bull from brugge
These guys will tell people, "Don't call him JayJay, his name is Austin Okocha.
Re: Iheanacho Is Exceptional – Pellegrini by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 9:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
arsetalks: I knew this is what will happen to the lad. He will not be given his chance with Manchester city. Only going to be used in meaningless matches and then sent on loan. He is 17, and so? What has age got to do with it for Christ sake?

Messi, Fabregas and a whose of others were given their chance to shine at just the age of 16-18 why not Kelechi? I blame the guy's parents and agent. They practically killed his career by forcing him to go to Manchester City instead of Arsenal or Porto that were interested in him. Manchester City's transfer policy will ensure they keep signing bigger names which means Kelechi will not have the chance to show himself.
Coach Pellegrini has said Nacho is staying with him. They have big plans for his career.

By the way, Carlos Vela who was a promising young striker and U17 golden boot winner, went to Arsenal and did not get his chance. Bendtner was a promising young striker, he went to Arsenal and flopped. So how is Arsenal a guarantee? A young super star striker called Walter, went to Porto and flopped. Manuel Iturbe went to Porto and flopped.

Messi was not a regular at 16-18 years old. The attack of Barca was Eto'o, Ronaldinho and Guily. In the 2006 Champions league final, Messi was 19 years and he was not on the bench. Yet you want Nacho at 17 years to be a key member of Man City. It took time for Messi to break into the squad. Mind you, Pedro has not been able to get a steady run to prove himself.

Coach Pellegrini is excellent at developing young talents like Isco and Giuseppe Rossi. Give him time to develop Nacho.
Re: Iheanacho Is Exceptional – Pellegrini by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 9:36pm On Aug 01, 2014
arsetalks: I knew this is what will happen to the lad. He will not be given his chance with Manchester city. Only going to be used in meaningless matches and then sent on loan. He is 17, and so? What has age got to do with it for Christ sake?

I have tried to explain this. The men in charge of the development of the present Barca team and the coach who trained Messi, are now at Man City. They now champion a youth development approach. Nacho is lucky to be at Man City now. If Man City was not looking at youth development, they would not have signed Coach Pellegrini.
Re: Iheanacho Is Exceptional – Pellegrini by arsetalks(m): 9:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3: Coach Pellegrini has said Nacho is staying with him. They have big plans for his career.

By the way, Carlos Vela who was a promising young striker and U17 golden boot winner, went to Arsenal and did not get a chance. Bendtner was a promising young striker, he went to Arsenal and flopped. So how is Arsenal a guarantee? A young super star striker called Walter, went to Porto and flopped. Manuel Iturbe went to Porto and flopped.

Messi was not a regular at 16-18 years old. The attack of Barca was Eto'o, Ronaldinho and Guily. In the 2006 Champions league final, Messi was 19 years and he was not on the bench. Yet you want Nacho at 17 years to be a key member of Man City. It took time for Messi to break into the squad. Mind you, Pedro has not been able to get a steady run to prove himself.

Coach Pellegrini is excellent at developing young talents like Isco and Giuseppe Rossi. Give him time to develop Nacho.
You mean the same Isco they have been linked to and that if they sign will kill off all of Iheachno's small chance?

They want Iheancho so much that they spent havily on the Porto guy who will come and play 4 for them for years to come and ensure Yaya Toure and Fernandinho interchanged/rotated?

Accept it, the lad has no chance. Not with Silva, Nasri, Yaya Toure and others that are likely to join in this transfer window still around.
Re: Iheanacho Is Exceptional – Pellegrini by Adeyemiopemipo(m): 9:45pm On Aug 01, 2014
Kelechi Iheanacho is good. I just want him to keep up the great work. I don't want him to make the mistakes others made

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Is Exceptional – Pellegrini by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 9:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
arsetalks: You mean the same Isco they have been linked to and that if they sign will kill off all of Iheachno's small chance?

They want Iheancho so much that they spent havily on the Porto guy who will come and play 4 for them for years to come and ensure Yaya Toure and Fernandinho interchanged/rotated?

Accept it, the lad has no chance. Not with Silva, Nasri, Yaya Toure and others that are likely to join in this transfer window still around.
All buys have been done in the midfield and defence. Nacho is an attacker for Man City. So the buy of Fernando would not affect him.

It seems Nacho has edged out Super John Guidetti as Guidetti is being offered for loan.
Re: Iheanacho Is Exceptional – Pellegrini by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 9:54pm On Aug 01, 2014
arsetalks: You mean the same Isco they have been linked to and that if they sign will kill off all of Iheachno's small chance?

Coach Pellegrini said Nacho is staying with him. Negredo is out injured. Aguero has a recurring injury and he would not be stressed too much to aid his recovering. So we are left with three strikers which are, Dzeko, Jovetic and Nacho.

Iheanacho will get his chance. It is a gradual process.
Re: Iheanacho Is Exceptional – Pellegrini by arsetalks(m): 9:55pm On Aug 01, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3: All buys have been done in the midfield. Nacho is an attacker for Man City. So the buy of Fernando would not affect him.

It seems Nacho has edged out Super John Guidetti as Guidetti is being offered for loans.
Kelechi is a 10 thats an attack but not in the same same role as Guidetti. Guidetti is a 9 both can be called attackers but definitely a 10 is not a striker as you will like to make us believe.
Re: Iheanacho Is Exceptional – Pellegrini by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 10:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
arsetalks: Kelechi is a 10 thats an attack but not in the same same role as Guidetti. Guidetti is a 9 both can be called attackers but definitely a 10 is not a striker as you will like to make us believe.
I guess you did not watch the games Nacho played. Coach Pellegrino converted from an attacking midfielder to a striker. He played as a striker in the games against Sporting Kansas and AC Milan.
Re: Iheanacho Is Exceptional – Pellegrini by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 10:03pm On Aug 01, 2014
arsetalks: Kelechi is a 10 thats an attack but not in the same same role as Guidetti. Guidetti is a 9 both can be called attackers but definitely a 10 is not a striker as you will like to make us believe.
In the tour list, the attack line was listed as this.

Forwards: Alvaro Negredo, Stevan Jovetic, John Guidetti, Kelechi Iheanacho

Will Silva, Nasri, Fernando, Fernandinho, Yaya, Zuculini and Garcia be listed as forwards?

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Chan 2018: Nigeria In Group Of Death Again / Dear Madrid Say Hello To The Real G.a.o.t

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.