Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Frustrated Wife's Sex Diary. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Frustrated Wife's Sex Diary. (1950 Views)

Dating Advise For A Frustrated Londoner / Husband Denies Wife Sex For 8 Years / Do Husband And Wife Sex In Their Bedroom Or In The Kitchen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frustrated Wife's Sex Diary. by swagloverss(f): 11:40pm On Jul 24, 2014
So a girlfriend of mine had this awful husband. He was a nice enough guy but he didn't pay attention to her and NEVER wanted to have sex. We knew things were bad but she was quiet about it. She's a great girl who deserved better.

Anyway, she finally got tired of his shit and filed for divorce. This was a few years ago. On the night the divorce was final we went out and had a few drinks. There were 10 of us there.

She got really drunk and gave us details about their sex life. Like really intimate stuff. Too many details to tell you the truth. She told us that after a few months of marriage, she began keeping a diary of everything that happened. Like everything. We asked her what she meant by that and she told us she would send it by email.

A few days pass and we don’t hear from her. Then like in the middle of the night, a bunch of us get this pdf file. She scanned pages from her diary. It was so beyond funny…I felt terrible for reading it. We all laughed about it for a few weeks.

SOURCE:
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5618005
Re: Frustrated Wife's Sex Diary. by AKMoney1(m): 1:11am On Jul 25, 2014
Sister you can lie ooo grin

5 Likes

Re: Frustrated Wife's Sex Diary. by pickabeau1: 2:21am On Jul 25, 2014
The awaited revenge thread to the man who did the sex spreadsheet

5 Likes

Re: Frustrated Wife's Sex Diary. by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 25, 2014
pickabeau1: The awaited revenge thread to the man who did the sex spreadsheet
lol, as soon as I saw that thread on front page, many of us already knew there will be a counter thread. The Op is a learner in the fellowship of liars.
Re: Frustrated Wife's Sex Diary. by coogar: 11:34am On Jul 25, 2014
8 mastubatòry sessions & 2 sëxual intercourse sessions in 26 days. that's about 1 in 2.6 days. this woman should count herself lucky. most men don't get off this frequently.

lofty900: lol, as soon as I saw that thread on front page, many of us already knew there will be a counter thread. The Op is a learner in the fellowship of liars.

look before you leap.....she quoted the source where she got the story from.
Re: Frustrated Wife's Sex Diary. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 25, 2014
coogar: 8 mastubatòry sessions & 2 sëxual intercourse sessions in 26 days. that's about 1 in 2.6 days. this woman should count herself lucky. most men don't get off this frequently.

look before you leap.....she quoted the source where she got the story from.
hmmmmm, she has hot pants
Re: Frustrated Wife's Sex Diary. by shizzleStar: 1:18am On Jul 26, 2014
LWKMD.

this is never gonna end, for every thread there's is a corrresponding thread gringrin

(1) (Reply)

What Are The most Unpopular Baby Names? / Am I A Coward? / Is It Right For A Young Man To Kiss His Mother Like This? See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.