Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,118 members, 7,957,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:34 AM

Help, Advice, Tips Wrt Unity Bank Deadline Of 6 Months To Get "=N=6 Million " - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help, Advice, Tips Wrt Unity Bank Deadline Of 6 Months To Get "=N=6 Million " (468 Views)

How I Turned Fun And Passion Into 6 Million Naira / Wema Bank Vs Unity Bank Vs Keystone Bank / Unity Bank Sacks 530 Staff Over Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help, Advice, Tips Wrt Unity Bank Deadline Of 6 Months To Get "=N=6 Million " by abeforu(m): 8:42am On Jul 25, 2014
dear all good day to you,

I hope all is good there.
I have a sister and her case in Unity Bank now is that she was informed she needed to do "compulsory marketing job" to get "=N=6 million " with a deadline of 6 months. She has been transferred in the last 2 months between 3 Banks. She is really still waiting for confirmation. She was told that she need to get the =N=6 million before the confirmation.Please give tips, advice on what need to be done, we do not know who we can approach to get such amount of money. She was not in the marketing department, she has been at the Teller position for over 3 years. thanks for the time.

(1) (Reply)

Flow Station Production Process Operations / Career Brilliance / Flow Station Production And Process Control Practical

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.