Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,607 members, 7,955,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:23 PM

How Long You Date Before You Get Married? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Long You Date Before You Get Married? (632 Views)

Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? / Can't We Just Get Married Without Involving Families? / Couples(to Be) In The House, How Long Did You Date Before Getting Engaged? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long You Date Before You Get Married? by mumumugu(m): 8:51am On Jul 25, 2014
Just curious how long people were dating before he popped the question - and after getting engaged, how long did it take you to set a date? What were some of the things that you took into consideration when setting a date?
Re: How Long You Date Before You Get Married? by ahnie: 9:37am On Jul 25, 2014
I never dated my husband....intact if truth be told I nor even know the guy.

my husband just fell from the sky into my laps and trust a warri pikin I grab him..and then I heard a voice from Allah saying...kai yarinya mai Beki wanna mai gidan ki..ki rike shi sosai.

within 3 months we Did Everything.it happened xo xo fast.

1 Like

Re: How Long You Date Before You Get Married? by TV01(m): 10:01am On Jul 25, 2014
Date ke? I see that as for those without a rich culture, high tradition, blue-chip pedigree or sense of class.

I met her, then made her a high-value proposition;

"I am a prince of my people and favoured of The Most High, would you like to be woo'ed & courted I asked"
"Yes she replied, slightly breathless"

"Good I said. Advise your other suitors that their pathetic, limp-wristed efforts have come to nothing and henceforth should be focused elsewhere"

Woo'ing happened
Courtship took place
7 months later we were married

Now we be datin' like a time-stamp!

TV

1 Like

Re: How Long You Date Before You Get Married? by maingwaest(f): 10:41pm On Jul 26, 2014
We were friends for about 8 months,dated for ten yrs and have been happily married for four yrs now. He is my all and I would trade him for no other. Meanwhile when it was time we just pick our date no special calculation or whatsoever we were just convince that this is it. We informed both family and because they already knew what's up no alteration was made na just carry go.

(1) (Reply)

The Gay Manifesto / Toddler Wounds Both Parents With 1 Shot From Handgun / World’s Oldest Person Celebrates 117th Birthday In Japan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.