Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,476 members, 7,954,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:59 AM

Couples(to Be) In The House, How Long Did You Date Before Getting Engaged? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couples(to Be) In The House, How Long Did You Date Before Getting Engaged? (1070 Views)

Three (3) Financial Moves To Make Before Getting Married / Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? / Im Getting Engaged And Im Scared About It: What Shoudl I Do? :-\ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couples(to Be) In The House, How Long Did You Date Before Getting Engaged? by Cosmass(f): 8:30am On Mar 18, 2013
Couples(to Be) In The House, How Long Did You Date Before Getting Engaged?

Men, how long did it take you before you finally proposed to your sweetheart and ladies, how long did you date before getting engaged?
Re: Couples(to Be) In The House, How Long Did You Date Before Getting Engaged? by slimyem: 8:52am On Mar 18, 2013
What does it matter?
Re: Couples(to Be) In The House, How Long Did You Date Before Getting Engaged? by Screwface(m): 9:03am On Mar 18, 2013
slimyem: What does it matter?
grin
Just answer the question kwanu.
Re: Couples(to Be) In The House, How Long Did You Date Before Getting Engaged? by pinkkyb(f): 1:54pm On Mar 18, 2013
met in april......d relationship started as if we had known each other for a long time.before the end of May,he proposed...by last week of june,he came to see my parents.by september,he did d formal introduction/engagement,by november he paid d bride price,by d next year april,we did d traditional,court and church wedding.

3 Likes

Re: Couples(to Be) In The House, How Long Did You Date Before Getting Engaged? by greatgod2012(f): 2:42pm On Mar 18, 2013
It depends, dont use another person's relationship to decide/judge yours, let it be natural, some are in long dating, while some are of short dating, and it depends on various factors like readiness, finance, parental approval, interest, priorities, education, and so on.
May God help us all.

1 Like

Re: Couples(to Be) In The House, How Long Did You Date Before Getting Engaged? by jeffizy(m): 3:05pm On Mar 18, 2013
2005-2013.
8years!
Funny how i taught her all the fashion tips and other matured things. Lol'. I thank God o. 'Twasnt all bed of roses though.
Re: Couples(to Be) In The House, How Long Did You Date Before Getting Engaged? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 18, 2013
greatgod2012: It depends, dont use another person's relationship to decide/judge yours, let it be natural, some are in long dating, while some are of short dating, and it depends on various factors like readiness, finance, parental approval, interest, priorities, education, and so on.
May God help us all.

Pls, read the topic again. It says "How long did u date before getting engaged?". No one asked for any advice.

2 Likes

Re: Couples(to Be) In The House, How Long Did You Date Before Getting Engaged? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 18, 2013
bettymafy:

Pls, read the topic again. It says "How long did u date before getting engaged?". No one asked for any advice.

Oh sorry,I didn't intend to quote you but reply OP.Less than 9months,I think is 7months plus or 8months max.
Re: Couples(to Be) In The House, How Long Did You Date Before Getting Engaged? by greatgod2012(f): 3:45pm On Mar 18, 2013
bettymafy:

o.k, im sorry, thank you!
Re: Couples(to Be) In The House, How Long Did You Date Before Getting Engaged? by hbabe(f): 3:46pm On Mar 18, 2013
6 months
Re: Couples(to Be) In The House, How Long Did You Date Before Getting Engaged? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 18, 2013
greatgod2012:

o.k, im sorry, thank you!

U're welcome ma'am kiss
Re: Couples(to Be) In The House, How Long Did You Date Before Getting Engaged? by Chinwem(f): 12:06am On Mar 19, 2013
pinkky b: met in april......d relationship started as if we had known each other for a long time.before the end of May,he proposed...by last week of june,he came to see my parents.by september,he did d formal introduction/engagement,by november he paid d bride price,by d next year april,we did d traditional,court and church wedding.imagine d steps**typical igbo girl**

That was a very fast proposal.........just a month or two after meeting?
Re: Couples(to Be) In The House, How Long Did You Date Before Getting Engaged? by 2goodbobo(m): 10:10am On Mar 19, 2013
5months!
Re: Couples(to Be) In The House, How Long Did You Date Before Getting Engaged? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 19, 2013
What's the relevance of this question
Are you asking to compare with yours? If yes then it's absolutely unnecessary. It would be completely wrong to judge using someone else's experience!

(1) (Reply)

Your Advice To A Nairalander As He Starts His 20 Years Journey Of Life / Lonely Woman Marries Herselfafter Being Single For 6 Years[photos] / Watch The Housemaid!! & Where Your Child Stays!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.